[PQR] - Googlebee's [ThePerfectBear] Updated for MoP - Ultimate Bear Profile menu

User Tag List

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 222324252627 LastLast
    FrostDKsFTW's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I was wondering would this work while leveling? 10-90? I skimmed through all the changes but didn't see anything about it.
    Thanks!

[PQR] - Googlebee's [ThePerfectBear] Updated for MoP - Ultimate Bear Profile
    googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rocambole View Post
    Hey man, me again. I´d like to thank you again because with your profile I managed to get Gold Proving Groudnds with it and I neves played a bear before. Now I want to know if you think its possible to use this to farm 25m H Lich King and how should I set it to do it properly. Thanks in advance.
    Trial and error, but with appropriate gear, I think it can be done easily enough. Watch some videos regarding tactics etc.

Originally Posted by FrostDKsFTW View Post
    Hey, I was wondering would this work while leveling? 10-90? I skimmed through all the changes but didn't see anything about it.
    Thanks!
    I never really optimized this for leveling, however its fairly easy to do yourself.

Under every ability in the profile, (Using Ability editor) check that each one has a local spell check. If it does it will look like this:
    Code:
     local cwKnown = IsSpellKnown(102351)

if cwKnown then
    That is for Cenarion Ward. But for any other ability like for instance Faerie Fire you can add:

Code:
    local ffKnown = IsSpellKnown(770)

if ffKnown then
    etc , etc , etc. Do that for all abilities in the profile, and under the Misc Abilities, and you have a lvl 1-90 profile.

Hope that helps~

-GB

FrostDKsFTW's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    Trial and error, but with appropriate gear, I think it can be done easily enough. Watch some videos regarding tactics etc.

I never really optimized this for leveling, however its fairly easy to do yourself.

Under every ability in the profile, (Using Ability editor) check that each one has a local spell check. If it does it will look like this:
    Code:
     local cwKnown = IsSpellKnown(102351)

if cwKnown then
    That is for Cenarion Ward. But for any other ability like for instance Faerie Fire you can add:

Code:
    local ffKnown = IsSpellKnown(770)

if ffKnown then
    etc , etc , etc. Do that for all abilities in the profile, and under the Misc Abilities, and you have a lvl 1-90 profile.

Hope that helps~

-GB
    Thanks for the help!

shodnorse's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi googlebee!

thx for you profile!

so far you do not use PQI, how can I change a key bind? for instance I have shift+1 in my binds for charge, but at the same time you profile has tranquility on left shift... how to change this?

thx in advance!

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shodnorse I made a picture for you that describes one way you can fix that, you'll have to open the Ability Editor in PQR to do it:

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! im wondering why this doesn't use FAERIE FIRE its a sunder AND a a threat generator for Guardian ? ??

Darkanddirty's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xcure, I would say having this spam FF on cd would lead to at least for me personally tab targeting adds like crazy and pulling all the things. I haven't had any issues with threat and I wanna say this profile does use it as a sunder every time it isn't on the target. I could be wrong though.

Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just realized something, sometimes the bot idles and does nothing. I have in my combat log me just "MELEE" hitting from 5-8k each thats it. Like spam Melee, meaning im just standing there doing nothing. Then i stop the profile, then start it again and it tanks fine for like a minute until I get to the next set of mobs. I have done the following to make it work:

1) Make sure im not accidently stoping the profile (im not)
    2) Delete the profile and download them over again
    3) the only other addon running with this is recount, bagnon and DBM. I have turned them all off and still does the same thing

Just periodically stops and then I have to stop the profile and start it again for the profile to continue. Help plzzz =(

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Hello! im wondering why this doesn't use FAERIE FIRE its a sunder AND a a threat generator for Guardian ? ??
    Yes FF is a threat Generator, however it also uses the same Global Cooldown as other main abilities for Guardian, thus making it spam FF on CD is counter productive. It maintains Sunder (Which is triggered when FF is cast on the target) and is working as intended.

I just realized something, sometimes the bot idles and does nothing. I have in my combat log me just "MELEE" hitting from 5-8k each thats it. Like spam Melee, meaning im just standing there doing nothing. Then i stop the profile, then start it again and it tanks fine for like a minute until I get to the next set of mobs. I have done the following to make it work:

1) Make sure im not accidently stoping the profile (im not)
    2) Delete the profile and download them over again
    3) the only other addon running with this is recount, bagnon and DBM. I have turned them all off and still does the same thing

Just periodically stops and then I have to stop the profile and start it again for the profile to continue. Help plzzz =(
    The profile the last time I used it would very rarely pause, and sometimes lock up. This is caused usually by a mob that has run Out of Range for a period of time that you are targeting. I had plans to fix this, and add some other changes, however my time in wow has been put on hold due to personal time being non existent from a very hectic work schedule. (And the games a bit boring too lol)

I will try and make some time to look into it this week as I haven't pushed an update for this profile in months.

Thanks for your input~

-GB

Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    Yes FF is a threat Generator, however it also uses the same Global Cooldown as other main abilities for Guardian, thus making it spam FF on CD is counter productive. It maintains Sunder (Which is triggered when FF is cast on the target) and is working as intended.

The profile the last time I used it would very rarely pause, and sometimes lock up. This is caused usually by a mob that has run Out of Range for a period of time that you are targeting. I had plans to fix this, and add some other changes, however my time in wow has been put on hold due to personal time being non existent from a very hectic work schedule. (And the games a bit boring too lol)

I will try and make some time to look into it this week as I haven't pushed an update for this profile in months.

Thanks for your input~

-GB
    aww ok then. What if i paid for some wow time so you wont have to foot the bill towards working on profiles for us? Would that help a little? :P Doesn't solve the not having any available free time but i hope it somehow persuades you into coming back and working on the profile.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aww ok then. What if i paid for some wow time so you wont have to foot the bill towards working on profiles for us? Would that help a little? :P Doesn't solve the not having any available free time but i hope it somehow persuades you into coming back and working on the profile.
    I appreciate the offer, But I never cancelled my sub anyway lol. (Brilliant right? haha)

Im dabbling with the profile as we speak, but heading to bed soon, If I'm unable to finish testing tonight I will make an honest effort to this week.

-GB

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pushed a small update, addressing range on melee abilities, Faerie Fire, and AOE (Swipe and Thrash)

Faerie Fire will only cast if in range, and all melee abilities including Thrash and Swipe, will only cast if in melee range of the players current target.

This should help eliminate rare random lockups, and also address the concern of Thrash and Swipe spamming when you were out of range of your target and in AOE Mode.

-GB

lsh4418's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your download link error!!
    Ask ZIP FILE PLZ

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lsh4418 View Post
    Your download link error!!
    Ask ZIP FILE PLZ

1) Click my signature below
    2) Click on the area in the profile post that says 3.4-5.4
    3) Copy the URL from that page
    4) Open PQR select user or edit mode - Click on Rotation Editor - Click Download from URL - Paste the URL in there.

I updated the other link as well.

-GB

lsh4418's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you googlebee!!
    Last edited by lsh4418; 01-24-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 222324252627 LastLast