[PQR] - Googlebee's [ThePerfectBear] Updated for MoP - Ultimate Bear Profile menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627 LastLast
    tihifniz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    45/56
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested out Sha of Pride taunt tonight, and when my co-tank got to 50 pride, i thought i would taunt it of him...
    Used the SD rotation, and i think i might know what the problem is:
    In SD rotation, there are 2 abilitys that have something to do with taunt, the first one is named "-- Auto Taunt --" and is on the list of Available Abilities, where the second one named "-- Auto Taunt" is located on the list of Current Abilities.
    In the trash and FR rotation, only the one named "-- Auto Taunt --" is in the rotation.
    Last edited by tihifniz; 10-17-2013 at 04:30 PM.

[PQR] - Googlebee's [ThePerfectBear] Updated for MoP - Ultimate Bear Profile
    botirk's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. IT SHOULD NOT AUTOCAST MARK OF THE WILD. IT SHOULD BE DISABLED BY DEFAULT.
    2. IT SHOULD NOT SHIFT-TRANQ. INSTEAD IT SHOULD DETECT AND NOT INTERUPT PLAYER'S TRANQ.
    3. DOC SHOULD HEAL ONLY YOURSELF + OFFTANK.
    Last edited by botirk; 10-17-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think MOTW is pretty useful, never had anyone say i looked botty with it so far, and it doesnt get you out of bearform to do it.
    Do you mean that you'd like it more as a /macro'ed ability? So we queue it the next GCD or something like that?
    Personally I think its great if you can save someone fast with DoC, I did save a healer our first Garrosh-kill with a 550k Healing Touch crit ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Its like "buy 3 - 1 for free". This feature is too dumb compared to player behavior.
    2. I have same problems with GCD. Maybe current solution is 'ok' one.
    3. DPS/Tank healing raid with targeted heals is like aimbot. Its too obv. - link me 10 logs I will find you every pqr user. Profiles should be stealthy as hell (hardcore raiders inc).

googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by botirk View Post
    1. IT SHOULD NOT AUTOCAST MARK OF THE WILD. IT SHOULD BE DISABLED BY DEFAULT.
    2. IT SHOULD NOT SHIFT-TRANQ. INSTEAD IT SHOULD DETECT AND NOT INTERUPT PLAYER'S TRANQ.
    3. DOC SHOULD HEAL ONLY YOURSELF + OFFTANK.
    1) Disable it yourself if you wish. It is located in Misc Abilities. I assume you already know how to do this.

2) The player activates it with shift. If you do not want that as a key map reassign it. its also located in MIsc Abilities. - It doesn't interrupt Tranquility, you may have by moving however, or being struck by a spell or melee attack.

My guess is you accidentally hit Shift while in combat and blew Tranquility. try reading the notes before use of this profile next time

3) That's your opinion. The Off tank always takes priority in Healing Touch 95% of the time over anyone else in raid (Aside from yourself), granted anyone else in raid isn't about to die.
    As seldom as DoC even procs its not that noticeable at all. Try looking at Feral profiles...now that's noticeable.

Simple solution to you thinking this profile is too much like an *Aimbot* - Don't use it! You are literally the first person to ever bring this up.

I have been developing this profile since 2011, for over 3 years. Not once have I ever been accused of botting because of a heal or otherwise. Get real lol.

Originally Posted by tihifniz View Post
    Tested out Sha of Pride taunt tonight, and when my co-tank got to 50 pride, i thought i would taunt it of him...
    Used the SD rotation, and i think i might know what the problem is:
    In SD rotation, there are 2 abilitys that have something to do with taunt, the first one is named "-- Auto Taunt --" and is on the list of Available Abilities, where the second one named "-- Auto Taunt" is located on the list of Current Abilities.
    In the trash and FR rotation, only the one named "-- Auto Taunt --" is in the rotation.
    Was a simple oversight on my part Tif. I was tweaking with the --Auto Taunt ability with a copy of it which I labeled -- Auto Taunt -- I simply forgot to remove it before updating.

That being said, I will upload it with the other omitted shortly.

**EDIT _ I just omitted the old and -- Auto Taunt -- is the correct ability placed in both rotations. I also added support for General Nazgrim. If the one for General has issues, simply place -- in front of it with the ability editor.

U will also notice I have started working on a more elaborate SoO Boss Auto Taunt ability. It is not complete however, so do not use it yet

-GB

floppydrive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    1) Disable it yourself if you wish. It is located in Misc Abilities. I assume you already know how to do this.

2) The player activates it with shift. If you do not want that as a key map reassign it. its also located in MIsc Abilities. - It doesn't interrupt Tranquility, you may have by moving however, or being struck by a spell or melee attack.

My guess is you accidentally hit Shift while in combat and blew Tranquility. try reading the notes before use of this profile next time

3) That's your opinion. The Off tank always takes priority in Healing Touch 95% of the time over anyone else in raid (Aside from yourself), granted anyone else in raid isn't about to die.
    As seldom as DoC even procs its not that noticeable at all. Try looking at Feral profiles...now that's noticeable.

Simple solution to you thinking this profile is too much like an *Aimbot* - Don't use it! You are literally the first person to ever bring this up.

I have been developing this profile since 2011, for over 3 years. Not once have I ever been accused of botting because of a heal or otherwise. Get real lol.

Was a simple oversight on my part Tif. I was tweaking with the --Auto Taunt ability with a copy of it which I labeled -- Auto Taunt -- I simply forgot to remove it before updating.

That being said, I will upload it with the other omitted shortly.

**EDIT _ I just omitted the old and -- Auto Taunt -- is the correct ability placed in both rotations. I also added support for General Nazgrim. If the one for General has issues, simply place -- in front of it with the ability editor.

U will also notice I have started working on a more elaborate SoO Boss Auto Taunt ability. It is not complete however, so do not use it yet

-GB
    Was about to say the same thing. Its like complaining about an amazing sports car being too good. I personally wont be using the auto taunt features nor have i ever used the Tranq ability because i took it off. Simple, didnt come here and complain. Some of us like to have those things available to us. but its nice to have it automated once in a while when im lazy xD #1 Bear rotation world wide, like literally there is non out there better right now.

texas85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never played bear once, but i recently got the urge to gear for bear and see how it goes... I read this can handle some bosses tuanting in lfr's can it do all of them? even previous ones? like in ToT or before as well? Hope my question made sense.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by texas85 View Post
    I have never played bear once, but i recently got the urge to gear for bear and see how it goes... I read this can handle some bosses tuanting in lfr's can it do all of them? even previous ones? like in ToT or before as well? Hope my question made sense.

Hello.

At the moment this profile currently only supports a couple of bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar, and a few from older expansions with Auto Taunt. It is by no means a finished complete auto taunt ability.

Knowing when to taunt is fairly simple if you are new to tanking. A simple read up on each encounters mechanics will help you out there

-GB

texas85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k, ty for the fast reply, i just AH geared my bear kinda so gonna give it ago.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly how good gear do you get from the AH? Just curious ^^

texas85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends how much gold u got lol, bought the 553 items + the 522 items that are BOE.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you must be like the Bill Gates of wow-gold then, I got like 30k across all my toons ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mark of the Wild disabled through pqr.exe GUI. Still it casts every ~10 seconds before pull dumb-style.
    Also fullhp fullrage offtank frenzy regen is not good.
    Last edited by botirk; 10-21-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by botirk View Post
    Mark of the Wild disabled through pqr.exe GUI. Still it casts every ~10 seconds before pull dumb-style.
    Also fullhp fullrage offtank frenzy regen is not good.
    Ill look into those , thanks.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dumb-style Im gonna name my next char that, thanks Botirk xD