3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates firepong?

[PQRotation] Firepong's PQR Profile's Feedback - Comments - Question's?
    firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xLegendx View Post
    Any updates firepong?
    Nothing much. The soonest I can get game time is next Wednesday. I'm looking around right now, and possibly thinking about selling my Wii as I haven't played it but maybe 3 times in the last year (only played it to beat Zelda ). That's if push comes to shove. Local GameStop is only offering $35 from what they told me over the phone.

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    Nothing much. The soonest I can get game time is next Wednesday. I'm looking around right now, and possibly thinking about selling my Wii as I haven't played it but maybe 3 times in the last year (only played it to beat Zelda ). That's if push comes to shove. Local GameStop is only offering $35 from what they told me over the phone.
    I see...
    Hmm, I'll level up my monk/warlock for now mean while (:

Thanks firepong

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, going to try doing a Unholy Deathknight Rotation. Right now, all that is coded in is Diseases, Unholy Blight Tier 1 talent, Presences, Ghoul Summon, Empower Rune Weapon and Rune Cooldown Function's. I'm trying out a new way of coding my rotation's, so let me know how it goes. For all I know, it could backfire in my face. but if it works out good, every one of my rotation's is going to moved to this new format.

Again, this is a Alpha Release with limited functionality at the moment. It's all I had the time to code in.

LINK: http://pqrotation-profiles.googlecod...ha_Release.rar

Now it's time for me to go to bed and get some sleep.

EDIT* MAKE SURE TO PUT THE DATA FILE IN ITS PLACE OR YOUR GOING TO WAKE UP TO A RUDE AWAKENING. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha Version 5 for Unholy DPS. No cooldown included.Basic rotation with smart (not so smart sometimes) Scourge Strike/Festering Strike. Make sure to have the Data file in the Folder or nothing is going to happen.

CHANGE-LOG
    - Uses Dark Transformation on 5 stacks of Shadow Infusion
    - Manages Diseases well from observations as well as presences
    - Empowered Rune Weapon on no runes available and Runic Power is less than 35
    - Tries to keep pet out at all times
    - Uses death coil on boss if pet is above 35% health and uses on pet if pet is below 35% health.
    - If Dark transformation has less than 5 seconds left on the buff, it will hold back from firing Death Coil to build up runic power. The only time this is circumvented is when all runes are on cooldown and something is needed for DPS. The it will just fire it off when it can.

Future Updates:
    - Unholy Frenzy Support.
    - Smart Soul Reaper Usage
    - More CD usage

http://pqrotation-profiles.googlecod..._Version_5.rar

Mirabis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate,

I was wondering if ur Honorbuddy + PQR Combination is up to date for latest Honorbuddy & WoW patch.

Is it stable to use or should I disregard it =]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mirabis View Post
    Hey mate,

I was wondering if ur Honorbuddy + PQR Combination is up to date for latest Honorbuddy & WoW patch.

Is it stable to use or should I disregard it =]
    spellID's haven't been updated for both of them, so I would just disregard them for right now. As soon as I get more time, I will try to get them updated, but things happened over the weekend and I started making a Unholy Deathknight rotation xD lol.

Denisska's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, enh shaman is not working. PQR_Fireenchance.lua need. Where is download ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Denisska View Post
    Hello, enh shaman is not working. PQR_Fireenchance.lua need. Where is download ?
    Not supported anymore. Don't plan on updating either

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 1.6.0 pushed for my Feral Druid Profile. Support added for Dream of Cenarius. It should be decent enough to woo people over. It is a noticeable DPS increase, so if your level 90, please download.

Make sure to update both the Rotation and the DATA file when it pops up or your going to have a lot of problem's with the rotation lol

The rotation is now set to cast Healing Touch whenever you have the Predatory Swiftness buff now for added Dream of Cenarius procs instead of only when you are in a Battleground.

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 1.6.0 pushed for my Feral Druid Profile. Support added for Dream of Cenarius. It should be decent enough to woo people over. It is a noticeable DPS increase, so if your level 90, please download.

Make sure to update both the Rotation and the DATA file when it pops up or your going to have a lot of problem's with the rotation lol

The rotation is now set to cast Healing Touch whenever you have the Predatory Swiftness buff now for added Dream of Cenarius procs instead of only when you are in a Battleground.
    Any chance this can be/is lined up to be used only when there are 5 CP Rip and Rake for maximum dps? Also do you have a donate button hidden anywhere?
    Last edited by cukiemunster; 10-04-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Mortels's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dream of Cenarius use only rip and rake?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    Any chance this can be/is lined up to be used only when there are 5 CP Rip and Rake for maximum dps? Also do you have a donate button hidden anywhere?
    Originally Posted by Mortels View Post
    Dream of Cenarius use only rip and rake?
    Right now, it's only coded into rake. Don't feel like coding into the rotation to hard-cast a heal before Rip just for the added bonus. Yes, it could/possibly/is a DPS increase, but that would be so much work.

Just trying to line it up with a 5CP rip would take a lot of coding, IMO. The buff you get from using a 5CP finisher is only 7 seconds long. Who, when all of their CD's are blown, will have 5 CP's in 7 seconds? I know I wont. And on top of that, if you even wait till your right at the end of that 7 seconds to cast your free heal on that buff, you would still have to use the stacks of DoC just to even get the needed CP to equal 5, which will waste it all.

There's just to much variables to code in. If someone want's to find a way without Hard-Casting Regrowth, Healing Touch or the other heal, be my guest. I'm fine with people releasing code that will help. But I seen it is a DPS LOSS Hard-Casting a heal on my tests over just letting the rotation sit there and do it's thing the way it's setup right now.

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're not planning on using DoC to the maximum, by somehow coding it to only be used on full CP Rip and rake, then Nature's Vigil looks to be a DPS gain over the DoC buff being burned willy nilly. NV can then be lined up with berserk, Incarnation(if you dont have SotF), along with other raid CD such as bloodlust. I am not a coder, and have no doubts that coding DoC to the max would be longwinded.
    As this is the case, I think I am going to be taking NV personally until a day that you or someone figures a way to make the best of DoC buff. NV can also be very very good on progression fights where you are BL for the healer, since the healing numbers it pumps out isn't insignificant.
    Last edited by cukiemunster; 10-05-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    If you're not planning on using DoC to the maximum, by somehow coding it to only be used on full CP Rip and rake, then Nature's Vigil looks to be a DPS gain over the DoC buff being burned willy nilly. NV can then be lined up with berserk, Incarnation(if you dont have SotF), along with other raid CD such as bloodlust. I am not a coder, and have no doubts that coding DoC to the max would be longwinded.
    As this is the case, I think I am going to be taking NV personally until a day that you or someone figures a way to make the best of DoC buff. NV can also be very very good on progression fights where you are BL for the healer, since the healing numbers it pumps out isn't insignificant.
    Well, you have any suggestion's on how to do healing so that you can use Rip with DoC up. I got to a max of 5 Rip application's before I ran out of mana and just couldn't cast Healing Touch anymore. Remember, while in feral DPS, Healing Touch is our only healing spell that gives that buff and it costs almost 18k mana. With the slow ass mana Regen has( practically non-existent), this is all your going to get. I know it is a DPS increase, but it wasn't much, only 500 or so and at times, it was actually the same as if you were going to go the way I have the rotation setup right now.

As for Nature's Vigil, I was going to code that in anyways and actually use it as well. I see more DPS on single target rotation's than I actually do with DoC.

And as for Heart of the Wild, well, I still haven't figured out how I'm going to do that one yet. Don't know what type of DPS it will pull either going from Feral Form to Balance for 45 seconds.
    Last edited by firepong; 10-06-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast