0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Frostmourne Teleport program

I know the teleporting anywhere is possible. I did it ONCE in 2.1.3 when coding my bot.

Now I wait until another person finds out how to do it .

Frostmourne Teleport program
    Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

teleporting anywhere is 100% possible. Only problem is it involves many steps and i have no clue how to program this but i can give you the details and maybe some skilled programmer can make it. I will start by stating that you can only teleport and move on one axis at a time so if u teleport on Z u can only jump (which moves you on the Z axis thus no D/C). Now to the teleportation stuff. First the program would have to find the player coordinates including rotation. The program would have to change the rotation value so you are only facing the the X axis so either east or west. Then modify the X value and lock the Z axis so the character only makes a movement on the X axis. After it does all this the character would have to walk just the slightest bit to update the server. Next the program would have to rotate the character to the Y axis (North or South). After modifying the Y Value (with the Z value locked) the program would have to once more move the character to update the server. Last but not least the program would have to unlock the Z value and modify it. once this is completed the program should make the character jump and in theory the character should b at the wanted destination. With the use of cheat engine all this could take minutes to do, while with a program if done well it can take less than 15 seconds.

Tyler Durden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice work! "Confirmed"-working. Tried this in Live server (EU).

tttommeke's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Demonshade View Post
    teleporting anywhere is 100% possible. Only problem is it involves many steps and i have no clue how to program this but i can give you the details and maybe some skilled programmer can make it. I will start by stating that you can only teleport and move on one axis at a time so if u teleport on Z u can only jump (which moves you on the Z axis thus no D/C). Now to the teleportation stuff. First the program would have to find the player coordinates including rotation. The program would have to change the rotation value so you are only facing the the X axis so either east or west. Then modify the X value and lock the Z axis so the character only makes a movement on the X axis. After it does all this the character would have to walk just the slightest bit to update the server. Next the program would have to rotate the character to the Y axis (North or South). After modifying the Y Value (with the Z value locked) the program would have to once more move the character to update the server. Last but not least the program would have to unlock the Z value and modify it. once this is completed the program should make the character jump and in theory the character should b at the wanted destination. With the use of cheat engine all this could take minutes to do, while with a program if done well it can take less than 15 seconds.
    Verry intresting, to bad my prepaid is up and can't do anymore research. And if it is programmer you probably wont even see him rotating etc :P
    Last edited by tttommeke; 11-03-2007 at 05:40 PM.

tranta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice..works..ty

ZOMG's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't work for me, just slows the shit outta my WoW.........

FNOG's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This should be closed on the ground that YES it IS a virus, a domant one but a virus none the less and 2 teleporting is so fing easy now. you dont really need a program the latest revs of ascent are insanly explitable to the point that you can literally dummy a gm and use all the commands. Just like back in rev 1.7.

So srssly u dont really need a program u just need the account name of a gm and (removed because of all the non-contributing mingebags).

anmer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good job
    mate

MY SIG OWNZ!!!I give +Rep To Myself!

ZOMG's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by FNOG View Post
    This should be closed on the ground that YES it IS a virus, a domant one but a virus none the less and 2 teleporting is so fing easy now. you dont really need a program the latest revs of ascent are insanly explitable to the point that you can literally dummy a gm and use all the commands. Just like back in rev 1.7.

So srssly u dont really need a program u just need the account name of a gm and (removed because of all the non-contributing mingebags).
    Is this true? Is it a virus?

iccy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks a lot for the program, although it took a very long time to find "player"... I had to relog and it found it as I logged in. it also really lagged my wow. But it is awesome +rep for a great program

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by FNOG View Post

Must ...not...kill...aaaa

Dude, their was already a big discussion about this. In another topic the source was released and a admin looked at it and he also didn't see anything suspicous. But now you - lazy leechers etc - tries again to give my programming a bad view ? THEN GODDAMNIT PROOF IT IS A VIRUS ! SHOW ME MORE PROOF THEN SOME FAILURE SCAN ON VIRUSTOTAL, SAY WHAT THE VIRUS DOES, WHERE HE CREATES NEW FILES/ WHERE HE IS PUTTED / IF HE USES A ROOTKIT BUT IN GODSNAME PROOF WHAT YOU SAY ELSE GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

I'm really getting sick about these people.

Originally Posted by ZOMG View Post
    Is this true? Is it a virus?
    No it isn't, ask someon who has tested it if their is something changed a their computer/ did they lose their account or so ? No, I only see reactions with : Nice work+rep or Love it or ... so don't believe those virusclaimers (ok, maxe had a point with the ico etc but we stopped the battle because he had no evidence it was a virus.)
    Last edited by tttommeke; 11-04-2007 at 05:10 AM.

Maxmaximuss4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is an verry good Hack xD Im wish you'r well ... Well Im bot Bday today xD Wish me a good day

------------------------------------------------------
    Comment for me and murloca : Verry good Program , it's work perfectly !

MURLOCA!!!!!!

JOANA AND BRAIN.

BlackPhynix's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry that i asked too but can i cast in the air?

EDIT:

ty for fast answer
    Last edited by BlackPhynix; 11-04-2007 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, casting is also a movement and will DC you.

(Only 10 rep from contribution ^-^)

Kriss123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmm thats nice...