Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lab185 View Post
    1.8.8.1 build . . . still nothing...
    You can't be copying it properly. I've tested it on several machines. Keep trying bud

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    Terades313's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    refresh worked

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Terades313 View Post
    refresh worked
    Sweet mate

Terades313's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all Prot.Pala Rotation without cds or heal.

NAIwATABMTAwAQIBMAEwATUwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MAExATEBMAQwBDAENjk5BDk0OAQ4MjE2MjI4ATABMAEwAQExATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMAExMDABMQECU2RSATEBMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMCwwMDAw
    MDAwMAEwATEBMQExATAEMAQwBDY3NAQxMTE4BDEyMTk0ATABMAEwATEBMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATABNTABMQECR0gBMQExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEw
    LDAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENzM3BDExMDkEMzA4NjM1OAEwATABMAEyATABMCwwMDAw
    MDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUwATEBAlJVATEBMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLDAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQExATAEMAQwBDc4OQQxMTE0BDc0MDc3NgEwATABMAEzATAB
    MCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUwATEBAlNkUgExATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATAB
    MCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ4MzcEMTEwNgQxMTk1NDM2MgEw
    ATABMAE0ATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUwATEBAldlaWhlATEBMQExMDAw
    AWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQExATAEMAQwBDg3OAQxMTA0
    BDQ5MDU3MjcBMAEwATABZQEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMAE1MAExAQJMRwEx
    ATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ5
    MjYEMTExMgQxNTE5Nzk2NQEwATABMAFyATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUw
    ATEBAkNsZWFyIFRhcmdldCBNYW51YWwBMAEwATABY2xCbGFjawEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAw
    MDAwMDAwATABMQEwATABMAQwBDAEMzY4BDUwBDQ5MTUyATABMAEwAT0BMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAkNsZWFyIFRhcmdldAEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMCww
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ1NTEEOTM0BDE3MTA4NDcBMAEwATAB
    PQEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECMjUwATM0ATI1NAEyMzYBMTQy
    ATE1OAEyMDcBNDUBMTcBMjIBNDABMTUxATIzMAEyMwExNjIBMTQ4

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker-2016-10-12-00_54_28-world-of-warcraft-png

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon 1.8.9.1 is now available!

Download Now

Read the release notes
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 10-12-2016 at 03:55 AM. Reason: typo

mubeldab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,
    i have a questions regaring this tool. Lets assume i use the addon ovale spell priority. That is an addon that will highlight the best rotation based on the latest simcraft APL. In addition i use spellflash core, so the ability buttons will be highlighted when its the right time to use them.
    at the moment i need to click them by myself, but with this tool its possible to make it automatic? The colour of the flash can be different between abilites and cooldowns. That means that i have 4-5 buttons that will flash up from time to time. Is this program able to handle it?

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mubeldab View Post
    hi,
    i have a questions regaring this tool. Lets assume i use the addon ovale spell priority. That is an addon that will highlight the best rotation based on the latest simcraft APL. In addition i use spellflash core, so the ability buttons will be highlighted when its the right time to use them.
    at the moment i need to click them by myself, but with this tool its possible to make it automatic? The colour of the flash can be different between abilites and cooldowns. That means that i have 4-5 buttons that will flash up from time to time. Is this program able to handle it?
    Take a screen shot first then maximize the sc to fit you game screen and then copy the color there that might work.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,
    Chimpeon is perfect for what you want to do. Others users seem to use addons like WeakAuras 2 and TellmeWhen so I don't see why it wouldn't work with Ovale (not used that myself before so I can't comment). I have however, used Spellflash before but the animated/special effects Spellflash applied to action bar buttons when they should be pressed caused issues with the pixel colour detection. I'd simply use WeakAuras 2 and Chimpeon instead of Spellflash and Ovale.

Read the developer's PDF guides to get you going...

Chimpeon Guides

lab185's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx!! but how i can combine rotation with Fists of Fury, it's like 3,8 sec. delay / perfect rotation EE + ToD -> Serenity + RSK -> FoF (Full Cast) -> RSK -> SotW -> BoK -> SCK (Serenity Ends) -> RSK

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create a Group for Fists of Fury and apply a suitable pixel colour Action On to it.
    Add an Action to this Group and specify the key normally used to operate Fists of Fury to the Key/Button setting.
    Set the Duration setting of the Action to 3800 (i.e. the cast time of Fists of Fury in milliseconds).

imperiialm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,
    Hey, i use Ovale too. You dont even need Spellflash for it to work. Just take the pixelcolor on each suggested Ability so it always uses the ability when Ovales shows it . This works perfect for me

clozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works with Ovale. Setting up Chimpeon with it takes like 5 minutes. Just try it!

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does Ovale show healing spells when the toon is low on health?

1337PIKE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi.

So I just purchased this after setting it up with Hekili for my enhancement shaman. One thing I couldn't figure out though is if I can switch between "profiles" or rather, groups, so that I can alter between a single target rotation and a multiple target rotation?

So lets say I'm on a boss and I want to use my single target rotation I created. Boss spawns alot of adds and I quickly want to switch to the AOE rotation that I also created with a key shortcut or something - is that possible?

clozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1337PIKE View Post
    Hi.

So I just purchased this after setting it up with Hekili for my enhancement shaman. One thing I couldn't figure out though is if I can switch between "profiles" or rather, groups, so that I can alter between a single target rotation and a multiple target rotation?

So lets say I'm on a boss and I want to use my single target rotation I created. Boss spawns alot of adds and I quickly want to switch to the AOE rotation that I also created with a key shortcut or something - is that possible?
    Hekili does that for you? In hekili you can switch between aoe and st. It's doing it automatically but you can change aoe/st manually too.

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891011121359 ... LastLast