5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrTheSoulz View Post
    If it stops showing, its probably a syntax error.
    Enable "Lua errors" in WoW settings and see wich line to fix.
    Thanks! Great work. Appreciate it.

NerdPack
    SmithDad62's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StinkyTwitch View Post
    Macro? /nep toggle
    I too am looking for command line options to macro the toggles

sharkyx1x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ferib View Post
    Yes some LUA unlockers work diffrence, some of them are detected by warden client.
    choos wise and safely!
    What ones are detected? Part of choosing wise and safe is input from other users.

MrTheSoulz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sharkyx1x View Post
    What ones are detected? Part of choosing wise and safe is input from other users.
    I'm unaware of any (FH/EWT/oLua) being detected at this point.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Nimesil's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my opinion - use "worst" unlocker like oLua.
    less functions - less noise for blizz

s1gnal's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But does any of the free Lua unlockers work? I just heard that some of them stopped working and u had to be a coder to even fix them... then its no point. Its tempting to buy sub for FH, cant be arsed to be ****ed every update.

Nimesil's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oLua works fine

StinkyTwitch's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly it makes almost zero difference which unlocker you use when it comes to security. Blizzard is neither stupid nor clueless. They simply haven't started cracking down on current Lua unlocking yet. The thing about using a "less" capable unlocker will only make you less likely to be reported by a player because you aren't tempted to use things like "always facing" or "auto looting" and such.

Don't make the mistake of assuming any unlocker is inherently safer than any other. As soon as Blizzard has successfully finished its legal business with the HonorBuddy crew I expect Lua unlocking to be its next big target. Just my opinion.
    "Shootings easy, Aimings hard!" Stinky

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StinkyTwitch, thanks for the information. I did not know that Lua unlocking was so prone to be permanently fixed. So we could see the end of using combat rotations soon then?

Thanks G/R
    19/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They seem to be tightening the noose around all of the 3rd party software. I'm sure there will still be people that don't get banned. It just depends on the different methods some of the "unlocker" authors come up with to sidestep detection. But yes, in my opinion, it won't take much for them to just start checking if people are using functions they shouldn't be using. They don't really use Warden anymore except for legacy detection of old hacks. All their checking is now done straight inside of wow.exe or wow-64.exe. Its just my opinion. This could also just blow over in the next few months leading up to Legion. I will be sad though if Lua unlocking is finally stopped. I really enjoy scripting in Lua. Also, IMHO, it's been people using these things in PvP. WoD has gotten out of control with the CR's in every facet of PvP. I truly believe they are ambivalent to CR's in a PvE setting, but the level of use in all forms of PvP has sky rocketed this expansion.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    local outCombat = {
    -- Letal Poisons
    {'Deadly Poison', { -- Deadly Poison / Letal
    '!Deadly Poison'
    }},
    }
    I tried to get out of combat to work with my rogue. But it does not cast Deadly Poison when im OOC. What to do?

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StinkyTwitch View Post
    They seem to be tightening the noose around all of the 3rd party software. I'm sure there will still be people that don't get banned. It just depends on the different methods some of the "unlocker" authors come up with to sidestep detection. But yes, in my opinion, it won't take much for them to just start checking if people are using functions they shouldn't be using. They don't really use Warden anymore except for legacy detection of old hacks. All their checking is now done straight inside of wow.exe or wow-64.exe. Its just my opinion. This could also just blow over in the next few months leading up to Legion. I will be sad though if Lua unlocking is finally stopped. I really enjoy scripting in Lua. Also, IMHO, it's been people using these things in PvP. WoD has gotten out of control with the CR's in every facet of PvP. I truly believe they are ambivalent to CR's in a PvE setting, but the level of use in all forms of PvP has sky rocketed this expansion.
    Yeah, I guess there are many people who needs that advantage to be competitive.

I am new to programming, so this will indeed keep me busy and interested which is very important when ur new to this. I hope to do one great rotation So please StinkyTwitch, could you please let me know where I can find some help on using this DSL language? Atm i just have to look at the code and hope for the best.

MrTheSoulz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by s1gnal View Post
    I tried to get out of combat to work with my rogue. But it does not cast Deadly Poison when im OOC. What to do?
    Try:
    Code:
    -- Deadly Poison / Letal
    {'Deadly Poison', '!player.buff(Deadly Poison)'},
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrTheSoulz View Post
    Try:
    Code:
    -- Deadly Poison / Letal
    {'Deadly Poison', '!player.buff(Deadly Poison)'},
    It will not apply poison when OOC using ur code. I tried to use a simple {'Stealth'} to check if it works with another spell, and yes Stealth works OOC.

Thanks G/R
    19/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by s1gnal View Post
    Yeah, I guess there are many people who needs that advantage to be competitive.

I am new to programming, so this will indeed keep me busy and interested which is very important when ur new to this. I hope to do one great rotation So please StinkyTwitch, could you please let me know where I can find some help on using this DSL language? Atm i just have to look at the code and hope for the best.
    The place I started was just pouring over other people's rotations. A good start is to look in the PE CR threads and just go over them. Ask lots of questions in the Skype group and 3rd start looking at the Engine source. Took me about a year of fiddling and asking questions. But there's no shortcut. Read and ask questions. The Skype group and old PE IRC are better places to get instant feedback. Just be patient.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast