Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true there is a manual. but just like in aruthas forums. i always created tips/guide parts to explain in more detail for the new users. that usually answered the basic FAQ's
    for us that are familiar we know how to use it in various ways. but the average new user usually cannot even figure out how to set up a profile or which engine to set without either a picture by picture step by step. or video.
    also when i make guides, i usually explain the "how it works" "why you set to this setting" "what settings etc do what"
    sometimes people like to understand the why, as well as just being told what to do. :-)
    Also ill go ahead and add your thread to my links bar as well :-)

Lazybot working for Version: 4.3.3.15534 (03/03/2012)
    jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea that could be nice, there are alot of screen capture progs, u can make a video for youtube, think is the easiest way and best understood by any1, so you don't write alot ..it's better to talk.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

wowjohndoe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used cam studio to capture whats on my screens. and fraps for capturing wow. but would probably just use cam studio for tutorial of settings. never uploaded a vid to youtube before so it would be my 1st. usually always just did a post with uploaded images or such. anyhow ill be around later. gonna probably go play wow a bit 1st.

mhollier117's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so is hooking mouse def a ban? or only memory writing?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There have been reported bans from users that used mouse hook in the past months so don't use it. I personally use memory writing on all my bots, but that has a ban chance also. To be 99% safe don't use any of them and don't leave ur bot alone (he might suicide)

Tare69's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there some setup that dont count yellow mobs as enenies or something so bot can farm on that node? Also I have tryed to put grinding loop to it but if there is more than one mob it don't skin rest, only one...

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand the language you are speaking but i'll try to explain. Next time you post read some grammar and give more details so we can help you. We cannot help if we don't know the details of the problem.

Is there some setup that dont count yellow mobs
    I'm guessing you are referring to the fact that you don't want the bot to attack certain mobs. In profile settings, subprofiles -- u have FACTIONS (bot will attack these) and IGNORE (bot will ignore these)

or something so bot can farm on that node
    Still guessing since idk what u said.... i think you are referring to the fact that the bot won't mine while it kills mobs and IT WILL NEVER DO.

tryed to put grinding loop to it but if there is more than one mob it don't skin rest, only one...
    ????????? :confused:

madturk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant get the mail working. can anyone help? thanks

CyberTuck328's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question to the developers here. I've downloaded the source of LazyBot and tried to edit something. Just to gain some experience in bot programing.
    But when I open a form like the radar form oder main form I am not able to click any control of this form. I think this is a problem with my installation of visual studio 2010 and the devcomponents.dotnetbar, right? Can anybody help me with a short instruction what to do?

Thank you all for your help

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Developer is gone. Idk any programming, but got a suggestion, maybe that's the problem: check your source folder and make sure you have there QuickGraph.dll and DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have checked before posting, all .dll files are there. Do I have to register anything to Visual Studio? I also do not have any DevComponent items in my Toolbox in VS. The .dll files where correctly registered to the LazyBot project, I don't get any errors while compiling

romb0t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @CyberTuck328
    The .dll is not enough in order to be able to edit those controls in VS. But I did not dig more into this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone a solution for this? I want to improve some feature and add some features I am missing.
    I have already edited the code and prepared everything but I have to insert new controls for this. For now, I have edited the settings file by hand.

I wan't to add features like:
    - automaticaly login and logout within a random time (like botting 60-90 mins with 30-40 mins pause, must be customisable)
    - support of software authenticator (WinAuth)
    - use object features (portals...)
    - random routes (fly to portals and decide random which portal to use and which profile to use)

Of course I'll release these features on ownedcore.com. I don't want to rewrite the hole code just to switch to windows forms without office style.

EDIT: I have done some editing but this kind of work s**cks - sorry. Had waisted half an hour for this little job. If I can't edit the forms in VS, I need to write anything on stanard windows forms - meant this could be a new bot, based on the open source LazyBot..

See screen here:
    Attachment 6657
    Last edited by CyberTuck328; 03-19-2012 at 12:22 PM.

romb0t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @CyberTick328
    I think re-write all the UI front of the bot using standard MS Forms will be the best way. Or you could also try to buy a license (quite expensive) of the Toolbar from DevComponents here so that you can use the design feature inside VS.

I was also thinking of changing all the layout to Win Forms but I did not add time to look at this. So as you, I have just added my control by hand (in my case, it was to be able to set a flying path to be reversible instead of doing a loop).
    Attachment 6658

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I see. I have tried with installing DevComponents in a Trial Version but it doesn't work. Now I think I will start a rewrite and build my improvements.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast