Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk any programming either, but i am almost 99% sure it won't work. there are too many changes for the bot to handle, im guessing it will have to be redone from scratch. we could ask into other bot threads, since almost all bots are written in c++ and see what their creators say about mop.

Started a new thread also in the questions forum: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...s-updates.html (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates)
    Last edited by jumperu; 03-12-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Lazybot working for Version: 4.3.3.15534 (03/03/2012)
    whiteviper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much for updating this Jumperu. I dont post much but i appreciate all the hard work.

mckemo's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    biggest bullshit i have ever read. since there is no change in the engine, all we gotta do is changin the offsets, adding some zones, edit the the herb and mine xml´s and have a nice time.

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's hope it's like you mckemo, and wish it's that simple. Don't know what i've done to offend you, but i apologize if i did something. and as i said before, relax a bit, it doesn't hurt.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

mckemo's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jumperu - u will see what happens too.. and then u understand my frustation

ricenreefer's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been trying to get it to directly send mail to a storage character, but no luck. It has no problems detecting the mailbox, opening it, and inputting a character name. But when it gets to the item selection part, I can see the cursor step through and highlight each item in my bag individually, however nothing is selected. I've made sure that the items i want to send are on the send list and that my addons are turned off. Does someone know how to properly set it up?

joyint666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ricenreefer View Post
    Been trying to get it to directly send mail to a storage character, but no luck. It has no problems detecting the mailbox, opening it, and inputting a character name. But when it gets to the item selection part, I can see the cursor step through and highlight each item in my bag individually, however nothing is selected. I've made sure that the items i want to send are on the send list and that my addons are turned off. Does someone know how to properly set it up?
    You need to create a "ToTown" route in your profile that goes near a mailbox, after that the mailing should happen by itself.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ricenreefer View Post
    Taken from the LB source page:
    "Dec 01 `11 arutha532 commited [19] Removed macro for mail as blizzard broke it" >> Changesets | Source/SVN | Assembla

Fruz0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to have it back!

divuze's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help

Im new on this bot.
    when i load this bot with a mining bot its sais: 23:23:42] Set Flying mode to TestNormal, start the bot to test
    What to do to fix this?
    and when i just start the bot it just fly over the mines and not fly down and digg it ? HELP plz

killswitch131's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just a quick question regarding my character being an engineer, will it use the portable mailbox instead of going to town?

demoniste's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ jumperu, you the man !

Opening a thread for the support ( so the thread with realease will be more clean ) is the most intelligent thing I've read in any Lazybot Thread from long time...

@ mckemo, you sucks to delete your thread ! I happy to not have contributed in It :s

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by killswitch131 View Post
    just a quick question regarding my character being an engineer, will it use the portable mailbox instead of going to town?
    the answer is 2 posts up, read it

when i load this bot with a mining bot its sais: 23:23:42] Set Flying mode to TestNormal, start the bot to test
    When u bring up the windows with profile settings, u have 2 buttons there, test normal and test to town. Unfortunately i have never pressed them, so idk how to disable the test mode. Try to load another profile, then start it. Try to switch to grinding engine, then back to flying, then load profile and start it. Hope it works.

and when i just start the bot it just fly over the mines and not fly down and digg it ? HELP plz
    You will find the answer to this in this thread (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates). You better read the whole post

@ jumperu, you the man !

Opening a thread for the support ( so the thread with realease will be more clean ) is the most intelligent thing I've read in any Lazybot Thread from long time...
    Yea, to bad ppl are asking questions about the bot in the wrong section, the forum could be abit more organized if every1 cared..

@ mckemo, you sucks to delete your thread ! I happy to not have contributed in It :s
    Take it easy on her, she's abit temperamental...needs to load another behavior :P
    Last edited by jumperu; 03-13-2012 at 07:48 PM.

wowjohndoe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i guess i shall start keeping in tough with this thread now.
    Mckemo i think while good with bot design should have just let a few of us that were willing, to handle the questions and whatnot so that she could avoid that kind of stress.
    sometimes its best to have PR people handle that kind of thing (public relations)

@dark. i can make a guide for the bot. but i need to go look up how to make a PDF file so its more organized.
    and if i dont let myself stay lazy i can make some tutorial videos with cam studio.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't bother, there is already a guide, it's called MANUAL , it explains the basics of the bot, main functions, how to do a profile and setup the bot.

And wowjohndoe, u can follow my thread too, link is in signature

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast