[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 535 of 731 FirstFirst ... 35435485531532533534535536537538539585635 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 10955
    fredrik1984's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    I'm actually curious to see how Bubba's Holy rewrite turns out, but I learned a lot about PVP abilities from looking through your profiles Cokx. I'm sure that the Ret players would love an updated profile, at least.

Similarly, is there a need for an updated Unholy DK PvP profile? I saw Zemnexx around a couple days ago, but I'm not sure whether he's planning to redo his rotation or not. This is the first season I've exclusively played Unholy in high-level arena.
    I can only speak for myself when I say that I would very much like a good unholy dk pvp profile. If you ever need someone to test it, be sure to send me a message and Ill test it as much as possible

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Deva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, first, since I can't quite "bump" the post, I was wondering if any/some of the profile developers could look at my last post regarding using event handling to detect talent switches and see if the code I posted would handle it correctly/offer any performance/readability improvements? Careful @bu_ba, I might email you again!

@Gabbz, accidentally hit enter on that comment before I finished it, but as I was saying, I haven't tested it yet, but it looks good. I'll find somewhere to throw it in sheuron's profile to test as soon as I get a chance. As far as your feral profile, I didn't get much time to test it before raid, unfortunately (after fixing the not-well-formed error), and since I actually got to be feral for the first time in ages I didn't want to test something unknown, and... oh, **** me, they didn't even post logs, so I can't check how my own did... *sigh* partially my own fault. Anyway... I'll play with yours and googlebees later. I guess I should ask - you were both mainly focused on the bear side, but added the cat side later, right? Gabbz, I know you said you were basing yours mostly around the Ovale script, which does cover both kinda.

Anyway, I really have to run (doc's appt), but as soon as I get back, it's testing time!
    @bu_ba, I'll test your WIP Hpally in LFR and some 5-mans, as well as rolling an alt on a new server to test it leveling.
    @Mentally, funnily enough, my priest is currently disc/disc (atonement/no atonement), but I'll switch one of those specs over to shadow to test yours, because honestly I've been excited to since you released the new version! I haven't done shadow in a while, so do you have a recommended/required talent/glyph setup, or should it be fairly standard?
    @googlebee and @Gabbz, I'll give both of your feral profiles a shot soon, and Gabbz, I'll help test out that Fire code.
    @kickmydog, I definitely had some issues with your V1, but I'll try your V3. If I still run into issues, I actually made some modifications to your old KMD_SV rotation that was working so well for me in the old PQR, and I've gotta say, after tests... yeah, it came out ahead. I'll compare it to V3 and if it's still putting out a little more I'll just send you my modded version. Please don't take this as an insult, yours and sheurons and mine were all EXTREMELY close, DPS wise. I did a 10 minute and 20 million total damage test for each, so... yeah.
    @crystal_tech, welcome back and thank you for all your hard work! I'll test yours as well, along with the other hunter rotations, and if you have updates to your lock profiles, I could certainly test those as well.

Sorry if I missed anybody, I REALLY have to run now!

maleth's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cokx View Post
    Anyone still interested in an updated Hpal/Ret PVP Profile and a completly overwritten lock PVP profile?
    Yeah mate. I'm extremely interested in your updates for Hpal/Ret PVP Profiles. I love them. Especially the insta dispells, its amazing. I am finding it sometimes uses holy light when in arena's when i typically wouldn't see it as a good idea, ie 40-50%.

Other than that - ****ing great profiles. Havn't used your pve one yet for healing or ret, i use the Dragonfire event driven one for pve ret which is great, will have to try yours. Don't use one for PVE holy as in heroic raiding i trust myself alot more than a bot, but will have to see how it does i suppose.

cokx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maleth View Post
    Yeah mate. I'm extremely interested in your updates for Hpal/Ret PVP Profiles. I love them. Especially the insta dispells, its amazing. I am finding it sometimes uses holy light when in arena's when i typically wouldn't see it as a good idea, ie 40-50%.

Other than that - ****ing great profiles. Havn't used your pve one yet for healing or ret, i use the Dragonfire event driven one for pve ret which is great, will have to try yours. Don't use one for PVE holy as in heroic raiding i trust myself alot more than a bot, but will have to see how it does i suppose.

Holy light as a ret or a hpal?
    In PVP it will only cast holy light if you have a killing blow and the holy light proc is up.
    but i think you have an old version of my pvp profiles, cause i removed holy light completly in pvp

maleth's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In PVP it will only cast holy light if you have a killing blow and the holy light proc is up.
    but i think you have an old version of my pvp profiles, cause i removed holy light completly in pvp
    Hmm, can i have a link to your latest one then? Right now i have a choice of two... either Bugfix (cokx) pvp profile healing which i assumed i should be using, or the one called Holy PVP (cokx), which also uses holy light. If you can provide a link to your newest release, i'll delete the others and just use that one.

maleth's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And it was holy light in both your Holy PVP profile and the one called Bugfix one which im using atm as i assume its the latest, i was supprised it was in there also. Does it in both Bugfix (cokx), as well as Holy PVP (cokx)

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine script is both bear and cat. Mainly cat but i have tanked all in DS HM with it and i was ranked very high as feral bear. But no i have not optimized the bear dps that much.

trunken2001's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/11
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, i have a question , i know you can get baned using pqrotation, but, its extremy dangerus, or just if you get reported by another player? thats my question, i want to know that before using this , thanks in advance

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trunken2001 View Post
    Hi all, i have a question , i know you can get baned using pqrotation, but, its extremy dangerus, or just if you get reported by another player? thats my question, i want to know that before using this , thanks in advance
    Someone would have to report you imo.

But pqr is very safe to use

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

trunken2001's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/11
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the fast reply , thanks

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deadpanstiffy View Post
    Gabbz,
    This is the code I use on my rogue, it may help and give you some ideas.

Code:
    local adrenaline_rush = UnitBuffID("player", 13750)
    local potion = 58145 --Potion of the Tol'vir

if GetItemCount(potion) > 0 then
    	if GetItemCooldown(potion) == 0 then
    		if adrenaline_rush ~= nil then
    			UseItemByName(potion)
    		end
    	end
    end
    This should work then
    Code:
     if  UnitBuffID("player", 2825) or UnitBuffID("player", 80353) then
    	if GetItemCount(58091) > 0 then
    		if GetItemCooldown(58091) == 0 then
    			RunMacroText("/use Volcanic Potion") 
    		end
    	end
    end

happydado's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all can someone help me to add to fire mage istant pyro code one condition?
    The line is this:
    if not UnitChannelInfo("player") then
    CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(92315)))
    return true
    end
    I wanna add the he cast istant pyro only if my target have freeze debuff (frost nova or cone of cold)
    Can someone pls help me?

ryannguyen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone give me a good PvE Fire Mage profiles ? Thank you so much.

MastaRage's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ryannguyen View Post
    Can anyone give me a good PvE Fire Mage profiles ? Thank you so much.
    Sheuron released one: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2209477 ([BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.)

http://goo.gl/rseZ0

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noah11213 View Post
    Really wanting to try this, however I'm getting "Unable to load rotation/ability list. The XML is not well-formed." Any idea?
    I got the same thing the first time I tried opening the rotation editor. Just try to open it a 2nd time, it worked for me the 2nd time. IDK why, but it did.