Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Toolbox (Multihack) v1.0.1 - Patch 4.1.0a (14007)

EDIT: This hack uses addresses that are now scanned by Warden. Download link removed - it's unlikely to be updated since I have exactly zero knowledge of Warden.

This is a mess of hacks and tools I've been putting together since I started learning about memory editing about a month ago - I decided I may as well release it.

This was made using C# & .NET Framework 3.5. So it's Windows-only.

Features:
    • Speed Hack (the type that can't be toned-down)
    • Fly Hack
    • NoClip
    • Tracking (Creatures & Resources)
    • Simple waypoint system - recording, playback, saving & loading - works just as well while speed hacking
    • Anti-AFK
    • Auto-interact with target (can follow any target: friendly, hostile, NPC or player. Useful for irritating the hell out of enemy players. Or perhaps sticking to your target as a melee class?)
    • Auto-interact with GameObjects (with customizable list of names - useful for picking up / returning WSG flags faster than anyone else)
    • Player Detection - Custom rules for enabling/disabling hacks based on player presence.
    • See all target levels (passive - currently no option to disable)
    • Customizable settings & hotkeys

Screenshots
    [SPOILER]
    Player Detection Customization Screen

HUD - Player Detection Enabled

Waypoints

[/SPOILER]

User Guide
    Like I said, this is a mess. Some things might need explaining:

[SPOILER]
    Player Detection
    • When enabled, the hack will perform actions defined in the Hack Behavior window.
    • Checking the "stealth override" box will ignore nearby players while you're stealthed - acting as if no players are near.
    • Checking the "High-Level stealth override override" will cause the program to check the levels of all nearby players. If any player is greater than your level + the threshold level (defined in settings), the Stealth Override options is.. overriden.
    • Player Detection takes over control of the hacks. Manually enabling/disabling hacks might not work as you want it to.
    • NOTE: This player detection does not make you immune to being reported. Stealthed players can't be included in the scan & moving with speed hacks enabled can cause you to appear directly infront of anyother player before the hack (or your client) realise they're there.

The HUD
    • When attached, a new, transparent window will appear in the top-right hand corner of your WoW window.
    • It can be moved by clicking and dragging.
    • The first three icons show the current state of speed, fly and noclip hacks respectively.
    • The final icon shows the state of Player Detection: When gray, player detection is disabled; When green, it is considered "safe" to hack and the program will perform all actions listed under "No Players Nearby" in the Hack Behavior window. When red, all actions listed under "Players Nearby" will be performed.
    • This is a really bad implementation. If you play in fullscreen mode, prepare to be annoyed - it won't stay ontop when alt-tabbing and the like. The HUD can be disabled in the Settings.

[/SPOILER]

Obviously, no protection comes with this. As always, use at your own risk.

This is my first WoW-related program. I'm new to memory editing in general - suggestions and criticism are more than welcome.

UPDATES

Version 1.0.1 - 14/05/11
    • Fixed serious performance issues.
    • Enabling player detection no longer disables the hack checkboxes.
    • Fixed an issue causing waypoints and other player-related data to not function correctly after a disconnect.
    • Slightly improved memory usage.

Virus Scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    Download Link: REMOVED

Last edited by pyromaniac119; 06-16-2011 at 03:50 PM.

WoW Toolbox (Multihack) v1.0.1 - Patch 4.1.0a (14007)
    biorpg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, everything works great!
    Is there anything you can do about it taking up 40-50% of my cpu even when nothing is active?
    I disabled the HUD, the player detection, no tracking, no fly/noclip/speed active, no anti-afk, no auto-interaction, and even set the process to low priority in the task manager, but nothing makes it use less CPU. I'd like to use this hack instead of a couple others while NoAddiction is offline, but it cuts my FPS in half while it's running.

pyromaniac119's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm away from my computer right now but I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong. I should be able to fix the problem and have the new version uploaded in the next 7-8 hours.

Probably should have checked the CPU usage before uploading

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 1.0.1 - 14/05/11
    • Fixed serious performance issues.
    • Enabling player detection no longer disables the hack checkboxes.
    • Fixed an issue causing waypoints and other player-related data to not function correctly after a disconnect.
    • Slightly improved memory usage.

New download link and virus scan in the OP.

CPU usage is down to 0~1% for me (was 48~52%). Was a stupid mistake - easily fixed so I went ahead and made a few more minor improvements.

EDIT:

Known Issues
    • You are able to enable fly hacks while jumping/swimming - this will cause you to disconnect. To avoid this, make sure you aren't jumping or swimming when you enable the fly hack. Jumping & swimming are properly disabled once the hack is active.
    • The HUD's position is based on the position of your WoW window. If WoW is minimised, the HUD will appear off-screen - can be worked around by ensuring WoW is not minimised when you click "Attach".

Last edited by pyromaniac119; 05-14-2011 at 04:20 AM.

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wont use this but its nice that you release it so +rep

biorpg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again.
    I was wondering, what is the reason that all public(free) speed hacks are all(2000%) or nothing? To be honest the only reason I've ever paid for a hack was because it had a variable speed hack.

CrazyCactuaR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic program work's great.

Small logic bug though, you cannot manually turn off SpeedHack by key if you've setup Hack Behavior to use its default options. (it'll see theirs no players around and turn it back on)

If possible mate try doing a scalable speedhack :>
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by biorpg View Post
    Thanks again.
    I was wondering, what is the reason that all public(free) speed hacks are all(2000%) or nothing? To be honest the only reason I've ever paid for a hack was because it had a variable speed hack.
    AFAIK, variable speed hacks require you to send your own movement packets to the server. This "2000%" speed hack (which actually seems to be based on your framerate - possibly an anti-lag feature) is a very public offset, it's only one memory write. As soon as I figure out how to implement a variable speed hack, I'll be doing it.

Originally Posted by CrazyCactuaR View Post
    Small logic bug though, you cannot manually turn off SpeedHack by key if you've setup Hack Behavior to use its default options. (it'll see theirs no players around and turn it back on)
    Yeah, I'm still not sure how to handle that.. Perhaps I could make it disable player detection when you toggle a hack - the re-enable player detection once the hack is toggled back? I dunno, can't think of a way of handling that problem that doesn't feel awkward :confused:

Spaztick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    curious with the auto-click gameobjects function

used it in wsg, it didnt pick up
    moused over the flag, it didnt pick up

still had to click manually

what am i missing here?

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.. I haven't tested that in a while. There's a good chance I broke it somewhere along the way - I'll look into it.

Spaztick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    appreciate it, thank u :-)

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I have the solution. Both of the "auto-interact" features use ClickToMove to function. You'll need to ClickToMove manually at least once before they'll start working - you can disable CTM afterwards, as long as you've done it once. I've only tested this with a mailbox for now - trying to get into a battleground as I'm typing this.

EDIT: This will apply to waypoints aswell. So if you run off in a random direction instead of following the waypoints, you'll need to ClickToMove manually once before it works - I have no idea why.

Jinfreakz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works great, I will definitely use this A LOT. Well programmed to say at the least.

Much deserved +Rep for you!

joshuadaymon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as of this morning this keeps crashing wow for me.. i tried re downloading and installing framework no luck.. anyone else having issues?

Subset's Avatar Vanaka
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joshuadaymon View Post
    as of this morning this keeps crashing wow for me.. i tried re downloading and installing framework no luck.. anyone else having issues?
    Blizz recently broke speed hacks this past Tuesday. I was quite bummed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast