0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheers again for swift replies

when you say completely alter the behaviour...
    is that the only way for warden to detect this bot?
    Unless directly being slightly modified to catch mr fish it?

Or have I gotten this totally wrong?
    I'm so used to having glider's Tripwire do all the paranoia for me, so it's a new ballgame for me

[Release] Mr Fish It v1.0
    SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Completely' might have been a bad choice.

Warden - WoW.Dev Wiki

Warden is, as of now, very passive. It however has been said that warden has a dormant stack trace, and that wold probably **** alot of current hacks/bots over. Note that I'm no warden expert. My reversing abilities are way too limited to know these things for sure. I also have no clue about that glider tripwire stuff as I never botted.

Just never use bots/hacks directly after a new patch and always check the memory editing section / the warden wiki. If a more advanced reverser finds out more about the current state of warden and is willing to share the information, you'll most likely find it in the already named places.

Also, this has absolutely nothing to do with AutoIt.

jjaa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Blizzard creates a new version of Warden, they create many different copies (which we call variations, which are identified by their signature) of that version, with the sole intent of making it difficult to counteract. This can be considered similar to polymorphic viruses, which change their appearance without changing the actual functionality in order to evade antivirus software. In this case, Warden is evading systems that disable or work around it, just in a different way. Instead of masking its existence, they mask its version, so that cheat developers cannot simply automatically compare the Warden loaded on a user's machine to the Warden loaded on their own to determine whether there was an update to Warden. This makes it extremely difficult to determine whether Warden was updated, simply based on a single loaded copy of Warden, unless enough of the functionality of Warden was changed that it cannot be matched to the current version.

WardenNet tracks signatures of Warden so that it can be determined how many are in circulation, and when signatures move into or out of circulation. When Warden has not been updated recently, there will be few new signatures compared to how many are in circulation. When Warden does get updated, all old signatures move out of circulation, and there will be a flood of new signatures. When this happens, the Warden update should be reported so that developers can analyze the new version of Warden for any important changes.

Source: WardenNet

As far as i know tripwire did the same thing as WardenNet except with a fancy name.

But WardenNet is no longer in operation because ISXWarden is down

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SKU View Post
    If blizzard decides to completely alter the behaviour of warden, there's not much you can do to prevent that. (If I'm wrong, corrent my kynox :P)

Protip: Do not use any hacks/bots directly after a new patch hits.
    Protip: Warden can update at any time, its independent of WoW patches, so just waiting after a WoW patch is pointless. Blizzard can push a Warden update at any time they want.

Also, you can prevent it, but you'd need to have Warden reversed and locked down pretty damn hard.

Originally Posted by SKU View Post
    'Completely' might have been a bad choice.

Warden - WoW.Dev Wiki

Warden is, as of now, very passive. It however has been said that warden has a dormant stack trace, and that wold probably **** alot of current hacks/bots over. Note that I'm no warden expert. My reversing abilities are way too limited to know these things for sure. I also have no clue about that glider tripwire stuff as I never botted.

Just never use bots/hacks directly after a new patch and always check the memory editing section / the warden wiki. If a more advanced reverser finds out more about the current state of warden and is willing to share the information, you'll most likely find it in the already named places.

Also, this has absolutely nothing to do with AutoIt.

Sorry, but you're wrong again. The stack trace code you speak of has nothing to do with detecting calls into engine functions, its something entirely unrelated. To detect calls into engine functions Blizzard would have to do one of two things (probably. there are other ways but these are the main candidates.):
    1. Add new functionality to randomly pause threads in WoW and do a stack walk. Unlikely though because this would be horribly slow by their (assumed) standards. I say this because they always seem to avoid scans that would use up more than the absolute minimal resources necessary. Prime example of this is their refusal(?) to scan the entire .text and .rdata sections for modifications.
    2. Add code to the functions most injected bots use (LuaExecute, GetObjectByGuid, etc etc) to walk the stack. This would be fast but would be very noticeable because it would require patching WoWs code, not Wardens.

The Warden wiki is currently quite outdated. Its good as a quick reference, but if you want up to date information its not something you want to rely on (there have been some notable changes since the writing of that page).

As far as cheating goes the rule of thumb is simple (public cheats especially):
    Don't cheat if its not worth loosing your account for.

End of story.

Originally Posted by jjaa View Post
    <SNIP>
    As far as i know tripwire did the same thing as WardenNet except with a fancy name.

But WardenNet is no longer in operation because ISXWarden is down

That is correct.

SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the clarification. Never really bothered that much though because I don't have the required knowledge to actually do something about it nor have I any real wow accounts.

Nnmana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get this to work at all.
    Pole: 3 (placed 3 on bars)
    Skill: 1 (placed 1 on bars)
    Lure: 2 (placed 2 on bars)

Both timings is 250-500 ms.

Relure - CHECKED [X]
    Use Lure - CHECKED [X]

Nothing else checked.
    I'm clicking on the Fish afterwards, and nothing happens - PLEASE HELP!
    Running in Windows XP.

mmorpg188's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it still working, mine is popping bug everywhere. what's the latest version?

Zombiemold's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nnmana View Post
    I can't get this to work at all.
    Pole: 3 (placed 3 on bars)
    Skill: 1 (placed 1 on bars)
    Lure: 2 (placed 2 on bars)

Both timings is 250-500 ms.

Relure - CHECKED [X]
    Use Lure - CHECKED [X]

Nothing else checked.
    I'm clicking on the Fish afterwards, and nothing happens - PLEASE HELP!
    Running in Windows XP.
    Make sure you don't have any of the injected options checked at the top. This prevented it from workfing for me. Removed the options, worked.

bobdoom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't know if its detected. But somehow i think it is. Cos i was botting when someone started whispering me. luckily i was beside my com. and i sorta replied. He was asking me why i didn't had burnin crusade and wotlk when i didn't tell him anything.... hmmmm. and later on he came to my position and started tellin me how good my gear was. It was old school tier 2 epic..etc.

I checked up on his gear.. he was a lvl 8 tauren with all common items...

i was like wtf???!!! which wow player would use equip all common item... so there u go. my brush with a GM.

so could anybody verify if they had been caught with mr fishit?

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bobdoom View Post
    i don't know if its detected. But somehow i think it is. Cos i was botting when someone started whispering me. luckily i was beside my com. and i sorta replied. He was asking me why i didn't had burnin crusade and wotlk when i didn't tell him anything.... hmmmm. and later on he came to my position and started tellin me how good my gear was. It was old school tier 2 epic..etc.

I checked up on his gear.. he was a lvl 8 tauren with all common items...

i was like wtf???!!! which wow player would use equip all common item... so there u go. my brush with a GM.

so could anybody verify if they had been caught with mr fishit?

Where did you ebay your account? I'm in the market for a second account to test stuff.

Earthshaper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing program +Rep

bubbajackson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cypher View Post

Where did you ebay your account? I'm in the market for a second account to test stuff.
    Lol some people are extremely paranoid it seems.

DrWily's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice program, I made use of it a week ago with no issues.

Odd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one the best bots out there!!!
    Good job mate... +2rep (id give 10 if could :P)

Zoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got this when I tried to download it:

Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.