Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also meet with our spokesman Baba Tunde guys, he has something to say to you;

Meet with our spokesman Babatunde - YouTube
    Last edited by real_gabo; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:06 PM. Reason: fixing link

SandorClegane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you guys keep renaming the bot?
    1st it was Orca and the reseller just vanished leaving his users hanging after getting C&D letter from blizzard.
    Then it popped back up as GTbot selling the keys for 30$ per or lifetime for 400$ and guess what?Thats right,they are gone now too.What happens with the lifetime keys(which btw didn't seem to last very long)?
    And now we have PiBot.How long will that one last?Will lifetimes from GTBot work on it?Pretty sure they won't.Oh and on top of that PiBot started with its own unlocker for 15$ per key but suddenly it was no longer able to use that unlocker due to "Politics" and they are switching to NoName which btw got detected not long ago and now you are forced to pay 30$+ to run 1 bot which is currently unknown if it will get banned because of previously detected unlocker.
    I bet the owner is already looking for the next Reseller with a new name in hand for his bot.

real_gabo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even tho I only see hate here, I'll be replying you kindly brother. We are renaming it because it's being renewed bot wise. If you have a strict rule for not to use similar sources that's your choice . GTBot Customers are on our responsibility, since they moved to Pi Bot now. I really don't care about their past policy or pricements but we did our best. We gave each Life Time user their keys. Also compansated the active users, even the ones that blindly purchases GT without checking announcements. And If you are wondering how long will this last, I can assure you that my influence will affect it a lot. And yeah we wanted to show up as more affordable bot but due to politics in the botting scene we had to move on. Even after moving on to next Unlocker we renewed everyone's licenses along side with the NilName Licenses. We are aware of ongoing issues among the all the unlockers. You may have choosed to not read our tests and results but we are still not banned among many accouts with 3 to 5 days played. And we are also getting another Unlockers so ppl can decide their own. Tinkr will be available also. If you are dedicated to spit out hateful comments you can keep doing it. If you have other questions you can reach out to me in our discord. I'll be waiting patiently .

ExploitSociety's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't touched a single bot since Rebot/Rabot/Rbot, whatever it was called. They were the last that had my confidence. I have yet to see any software that I look at and go, "Huh I bet I won't get banned using this". I don't trust a vast majority of you that make these bots. You all just seem like you want to make money, and have no passion in the programs you're pushing.

That's my 2 cents.

nooberang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's just one legit and not stolen from anybody bot right now and that is PixelMaster.
    Everything else relies on an unlocker.
    How can you trust an illegal software that depends on another illegal software to run?
    Unlocker guys decide they are done and you are done by affiliation. Fuck a subscription or refund.
    The GT guy Randy, Larry or Barry whoever he is, was just selling lifetimes a month or two ago, knowing full well he's gonna sell out and dip.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ExploitSociety View Post
    I haven't touched a single bot since Rebot/Rabot/Rbot, whatever it was called. They were the last that had my confidence. I have yet to see any software that I look at and go, "Huh I bet I won't get banned using this". I don't trust a vast majority of you that make these bots. You all just seem like you want to make money, and have no passion in the programs you're pushing.

That's my 2 cents.
    Well, thanks for the feedback but I'm guessing you have never seen any of my project and effort in this market. I'm not the type of guy just release the product and leave it as it is. We are currently upgrading our product every day based on user's demands and desires with the product. On the safety measurements, this was not the issue so far. It is just Blizzard cracking down on the Unlockers. Ofcourse it will take time for Unlocker devs to be %100 confident. But saying that we seem to just make money and don't have passion with the product is a bit unfair . I strongly suggest you to join our sides and just watch us making everything better by the time . And being banned is the part of the game there is no 3rd party program that can guarantee you that. And by the time Unlocker Devs will be confident once again. This is also part of the business .
    Last edited by real_gabo; 1 Week Ago at 09:45 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nooberang View Post
    There's just one legit and not stolen from anybody bot right now and that is PixelMaster.
    Everything else relies on an unlocker.
    How can you trust an illegal software that depends on another illegal software to run?
    Unlocker guys decide they are done and you are done by affiliation. Fuck a subscription or refund.
    The GT guy Randy, Larry or Barry whoever he is, was just selling lifetimes a month or two ago, knowing full well he's gonna sell out and dip.
    Well PixelMaster is not an unlocker based bot so i don't consider it for professionals. Ofcourse it has pros and cons but you can't make the things that you can do with API on unlocker based bots. It is usable for certain situations but not capable of doing what we can do with Pi Bot. So personally I prefer to rely on an Unlocker. And if you are worrying about using illegal software i suggest you to stop using everything botting related. Haha. This is how it works Dear @nooberang . I respect the feedbacks tho. And If you are worrying about Unlockers are going to shut down, I strongly recommend you to do a research about the history of the ones we are working with. On the other hand, I'm not responsible for the sales and bad marketing that happened on GT. I didn't make any sales on my name on there. However, we still compansate any soul that has purchased there and was not able to use the product in the same way we compansate our users' new unlocker licenses. I'm here and ready to move our project further. And I priotize my community over making an income. It is how things goes better. Once again thank you for the comment broski.

nooberang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not worrying about using illegal software, you are understanding me wrong. I am worried about RELYING on SOMEONE ELSE's illegal software that is being actively worked against by Microsoft, to make the bot work.
    What does "for professionals" mean? 35$ for a session? Nope, that's the opposite of professional.
    At the end of the day, when you draw the line, the cheaper and less detected the bot is, the better. Doesn't matter if yours could hypothetically yield 20% more per bot or 30.
    As much as I dislike SIN for being super poor at almost everything in SOD, it was a work horse bred for one specific reason and it was to make gold with 2 classes. And you could find it as cheap as 11-12$ per key.

Yours could be awesome, no knock on you, I am speaking in general. Paying for a bot, an unlocker AND profiles is just ridiculous.

SandorClegane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You forgot to mention that with the chinese bots you can split the keys to as much sessions as you like.For 12$ i can start up 10-20 bots at once,sure in the long run ill have to pay more than that but in case of banwave you are not left hanging with a lot of unusable keys.Also i hope you have covered your tracks cuz blizzard might come knocking on your door too just like they did with the orca reseller.Tbh if you are able to make PiBot great i will probably end up using it too,but currently to pay 30-35$ for 1 session is not worth it at all,even when it gets fixed up a bit.Also it is currently unknown how it will go with the detected unlockers that you are using for windows.You may not have problems currently on your test accounts but that could change very quick.

empty_skillz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remember guys, if its to good to be true it probably is....

also theres a reason no bot seems to take over in popularity, the farming bots with flyhack were all mostly being tracked and the gold were banwaved when traded off once they started generating to much. and most of these unlockers are detected and have been detected before. i personaly think this is way to expensive for what it offers with no real show for it. Key 35+unlocker+base etc is just stupid, it quickly gets to over 120euros a month, and why would anyone even share profiles just look at the others they themselves cost 60-80-130+euros already ontop of everything. id be better off adopting a chinese child to do it for me at this point.

but i will follow the project and hopefully the devs can prove me wrong.

Regards

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nooberang View Post
    I am not worrying about using illegal software, you are understanding me wrong. I am worried about RELYING on SOMEONE ELSE's illegal software that is being actively worked against by Microsoft, to make the bot work.
    What does "for professionals" mean? 35$ for a session? Nope, that's the opposite of professional.
    At the end of the day, when you draw the line, the cheaper and less detected the bot is, the better. Doesn't matter if yours could hypothetically yield 20% more per bot or 30.
    As much as I dislike SIN for being super poor at almost everything in SOD, it was a work horse bred for one specific reason and it was to make gold with 2 classes. And you could find it as cheap as 11-12$ per key.

Yours could be awesome, no knock on you, I am speaking in general. Paying for a bot, an unlocker AND profiles is just ridiculous.
    I agree with what you say, completely. We were fine with our first unlocker and wanted to be giga affordable, however chinese doesn't like getting popular . So we end up in this, overall in bulk each session will cost around 19 - 20$ and it is best we can do at this point. Lastly we'll have our profiles included once we have a big library and not paid. And any Dev who has any content will get a certain cut once we feel comfortable enough to swap to that. I hope our vision at this point clarifies our intentions more broski .

Originally Posted by SandorClegane View Post
    You forgot to mention that with the chinese bots you can split the keys to as much sessions as you like.For 12$ i can start up 10-20 bots at once,sure in the long run ill have to pay more than that but in case of banwave you are not left hanging with a lot of unusable keys.Also i hope you have covered your tracks cuz blizzard might come knocking on your door too just like they did with the orca reseller.Tbh if you are able to make PiBot great i will probably end up using it too,but currently to pay 30-35$ for 1 session is not worth it at all,even when it gets fixed up a bit.Also it is currently unknown how it will go with the detected unlockers that you are using for windows.You may not have problems currently on your test accounts but that could change very quick.
    As a team we will do our best the make Pi Bot great bro. And for any legal restrictions, i'd be posting a selfie in a blizzard forum infront of sour code and i'd still be fine. And for unlockers, we actually finished other integrations with other windows / macos unlocker just couple hours ago and release them. It will take some time for Unlocker devs to get it going with confident. We consider each report from users and make our decisions based on that. And we recouped Unlockers for our users, we can do it again.

Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    remember guys, if its to good to be true it probably is....

also theres a reason no bot seems to take over in popularity, the farming bots with flyhack were all mostly being tracked and the gold were banwaved when traded off once they started generating to much. and most of these unlockers are detected and have been detected before. i personaly think this is way to expensive for what it offers with no real show for it. Key 35+unlocker+base etc is just stupid, it quickly gets to over 120euros a month, and why would anyone even share profiles just look at the others they themselves cost 60-80-130+euros already ontop of everything. id be better off adopting a chinese child to do it for me at this point.

but i will follow the project and hopefully the devs can prove me wrong.

Regards
    Well keys are not 35$ they are 11.99$ and Only first Unlocker costs makes it 32$. However overall, you are right. Paying for X, Y, Z just to have it going on is wrong for my logic either. We want to provide those included such as profiles, vms and other necessarry stuff for the ones who wants to use them. For detection wise, yeah we are all going thorugh bad days but at the end of the day, it happened before, and got back to normal later on. And it will repeat itself. Also, i want to assure you that we'll do our best to stay unique and reasonable. Thank you for the follow up bro.

Hello fellow Owned Core members,

As Pi Advanced Team in the past 24 hours we've achieved the listed fixes and updates down below;

- All Battlegrounds have been added to the UI and should work. ( You can use the path you've made in BGs then run it in PvP tab )
    - Now you are able to define your own specific pathing in the BGs for eacg BG.*
    - Maps doesn't exist for the Tol Barad at the moment so it is not able to be used, yet.
    - Due to latest changes with Cata; Isle of Conquest and Strand of Ancients are buggy, we'll be doing another update in the next 24-48 hours for them.
    - We've fixed navigation / movement issues with the MacOS / Tinkr that was happening on Advanced Tab.

Lastly, as Pi Advanced Team we want to assure our users that we are working in shifts to make our project greater and better in all terms. In this process, we expect our users to report us anything ( legit anything ) that is causing problems. We'll keep prioritizing our user's demands and will care about their feedbacks all the time. We still have a list to do from previous feedbacks and will work on them as well. Thank you for being with us and helping us develop lads.

Happy botting,

Pi Advanced Team

As Pi Advanced Team in the past 24 hours we've achieved the listed fixes and updates down below;

- Tinkr / Basic Profile corpse pathing has been hotfixed and optimized.
    - Tinkr / Advanced movement issues have been optimized and fixed.
    - Cata Basic Profiles will be shared at #cata-basic in Discord for Volatile Fire / Earth. You can also use them to level to 85 while farming.

Happy botting,

Pi Advanced Team
    Last edited by Confucius; 1 Week Ago at 08:33 PM. Reason: please do not double post

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Fixed Z axis issues on Tinkr when checking LoS on MacOS
    - Adjusted Starfall logic on Balance Druid :druid~2:
    - Fixed Face Direction issue passing some wrong arguments on MacOS
    - Fixed the " gossiptext " error while queueing for BGs

Happy botting,

Pi Advanced Team

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Gatherable object list is refreshed and updated
    - Added new keybind lists to Druid for Cyclone, Typhoon, Bash, Prowl/Pounce, Travel Form
    - Adjusted the Paladin skills in the UI such as Sacred Shield Slider and Beacon of Light Name Bar
    - Hotfixed the Hammer of the Righteous for Paladins
    - NN Pathing are developped in a way that navigates better
    - Daemonic Pathing are developped in a way that navigates better
    - Mount ID, Name issues are hotfixed for mounting
    - Conjure Water loop on Mage has been fixed
    - Crashes happening every 20 mins with Daemonic is fixed
    - Warlock Rotation options are added for Soulswap Glyph and Curse of Elements, some other adjustments are on progress for the other curses as well
    - Flying pathing on Uldum has been optimized

Happy botting,

Pi Advanced Team

Totoy Tulog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SandorClegane View Post
    Why do you guys keep renaming the bot?
    1st it was Orca and the reseller just vanished leaving his users hanging after getting C&D letter from blizzard.
    Then it popped back up as GTbot selling the keys for 30$ per or lifetime for 400$ and guess what?Thats right,they are gone now too.What happens with the lifetime keys(which btw didn't seem to last very long)?
    And now we have PiBot.How long will that one last?Will lifetimes from GTBot work on it?Pretty sure they won't.Oh and on top of that PiBot started with its own unlocker for 15$ per key but suddenly it was no longer able to use that unlocker due to "Politics" and they are switching to NoName which btw got detected not long ago and now you are forced to pay 30$+ to run 1 bot which is currently unknown if it will get banned because of previously detected unlocker.
    I bet the owner is already looking for the next Reseller with a new name in hand for his bot.
    Its marketing scheme.

The Owner will just create a new account -> "Reseller" and soon that "Reseller" vanished and no way to trace it back to the owner with that method, the product ratings/review will take negative impact to consumer. Owner had no choice but to "Shut Down" because no longer generating income.

Create a new site and rename the bot and Change Interface Design. Soon ready to sell with another brand new "Reseller" with Lifetime bait. Then followed up with "Reseller magically Disappeared". Rinse and Repeat Tactics.

That why Its better not to Bot at all and just play on your Main account manually with addons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast