27/75
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can Live Chat Employees unban accounts?

Hey guys, been 8 years I've been tryna get my account unbanned now and I still haven't given up. Does anyone know if live chat employees can unban wow licenses? Would be a lot easier to try to swindle one of those guys than wait a week for a ticket response.

These ads disappear when you log in.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    217/131
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strath2121 View Post
    Hey guys, been 8 years I've been tryna get my account unbanned now and I still haven't given up. Does anyone know if live chat employees can unban wow licenses? Would be a lot easier to try to swindle one of those guys than wait a week for a ticket response.
    They can & honestly I've give Sephirothl a try his unban service is excellent if you aren't having success.

Not even shilling I bought from him on 1 of my accounts & he succeeded I was shocked.

2 others I did manage to do myself fortunately but I would have went to him for those too had I not had success.

After as many years as it has been though I bet they just unban especially with the state of the company now it may help in this regard.

Strath2121's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    27/75
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    They can & honestly I've give Sephirothl a try his unban service is excellent if you aren't having success.

Not even shilling I bought from him on 1 of my accounts & he succeeded I was shocked.

2 others I did manage to do myself fortunately but I would have went to him for those too had I not had success.

After as many years as it has been though I bet they just unban especially with the state of the company now it may help in this regard.
    Tried sephirothl years ago and it didn't work unfortunately. I'll give chat a try.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    217/131
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strath2121 View Post
    Tried sephirothl years ago and it didn't work unfortunately. I'll give chat a try.
    Honestly the first time Sephirothl tried years ago for me too he unfortunately failed.

So I kinda gave up on it.. occasionally made a few tickets myself & none of it seemed to work.

This were accounts banned mostly in the days where HB started to have detection issues & 1 even prior to that for RMT.

And I can tell you currently all my accounts have been unbanned. I think Seph maybe did 2 of them & I did 1.. or maybe I did 2 he did 1.

In any case the 1 he did do it was miraculous I couldn't believe it.

And again honestly I think at this point Blizzard isn't as strict as they used to be they didn't argue with me at all.

I think I maybe proactively submitted my ID too so they could see I was serious.

Good luck !