Power Leveling Service US SERVER menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Revii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power Leveling Service US SERVER

Hi there

Been looking around the forum for pretty cheap but trustworthy power leveling services. From the ones i seen they one i loved was the service provided by Kiyumi but doesn't seem to provide everything i want in it, and HI5 who does but have not been online for contact for a while. So i figured i try my luck an put a WTB post up and see how it goes.

I will post the package that i was after from HI5, not everything needs to be in there but would be greatly appropriated if most where. Price i would prefer if it was similar but i am willing to budge up a bit more. Do not care if it Bot or Hand leveling but would prefer if the person had bit of reputation.

Level 1-90
    Full dreadful gladiator's set (All 16 slots!)
    Herbalism + mining 600 lvl
    280% riding (including pandaria flying skill) (This is from hi5 package but not to important)
    Gold 5000 + (Not important)
    Lots of achievements (Again Copy and Pasted, So not Imported)

From that base package that he writing up i also wanted to add the following's,

1. Can i order Arch, Cooking,fishing and first aid to be maxed out and if so how much would it cost - The latter 3 not so important if it cant be
    2. I would like to order a extra pvp set on top of the one that is provided with the package - So package will be a resto pvp set and i would like to at a Full Elemental Shaman Gladiator's set as well with it
    3. Do you do PVE set at least full heroic - if so how much would a full Elemetnal pve heroic set cost (non raid).

Finally the character Im looking at to Power level is a Level 1 Pandaren shaman, i have already created the character as a level one to reserve the name etc, so it all ready to go brand new account etc.

I dunno if all that is possible or not so feel free to change a few things around and tell what and what i cant do lol.

That all i can think off, and sorry if there are services like that around that i skimmed through..

Again feel free to switch or change thing around, the Level 1 to 90 can be a level 85 to 90 instead if you do not provide a 1 to 90.

Hope to have some nice answer, thanks.
    Last edited by Revii; 10-12-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Power Leveling Service US SERVER
    ProProfessions's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add my skype: ProPrefessions

I would like to talk more in depth

wowsaleforyou's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Il do ur package for 50 euro around 30 if by bot!

jswow's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    message me on skype......jswow5001

Prylozap's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I am an experienced powerleveler and would love to do this (by hand).
    I have a natural US (TX) IP, and accept PP, LR, and BTC.

Hmu if interested. Skype: keik_a