2/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *Pokemongoseller* View Post
    I got it too 3 days ago ! You can't do anything unfortunatly just wait bro like 24 hours !
    this worked for me a few times already, idk if its already mentioned, when you see the Pokemon intentionally miss 50 pokeballs then try to catch it lmk if it works

Pokemon go ban information *Resumed shortly & complete*
    *Pokemongoseller*'s Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thunderzz View Post
    this worked for me a few times already, idk if its already mentioned, when you see the Pokemon intentionally miss 50 pokeballs then try to catch it lmk if it works
    Good idea bro !

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I got my first perma ban account, was going for 12 hours to 50 km/h !

Cajun87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All information posted about bans are hearsay, noise. Nothing has been confirmed about what caused the permanent ban. Let's stop spreading all these noise.

5. Thanks BambinoTX (1 members gave Thanks to Cajun87 for this useful post)
    BambinoTX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    | Permanent ban (common) |

Effects : You will see a message saying : ''Are server are humbled by your incredible response'' (Might not be a perma ban but people with this message had a perma ban couple of hours after) or the message : ''Failed to get game data from the server''
    Information : Your account is screwed bro, your just ban & for the moment, there are no bypass or anything you can do ! Just bot another account. You might tell me that people had sent ban appeal to Niantic but it's really useless ! They will not take the time to read it, they got like 100 ban appeal/second for 10 employees lol !
    I wish people would stop calling it a ban. I can care a less about getting any accounts banned but this server data error has nothing to do with being banned until we have true confirmation. As of now, this is all speculation. This just causes more non-sense ban appeals when no one has truly been banned. For now, it's like going to the police station and turning yourself in for a murder that the cops are clueless about.
    Last edited by BambinoTX; 08-17-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BambinoTX View Post
    I wish people would stop calling it a ban. I can care a less about getting any accounts banned but this server data error has nothing to do with being banned until we have true confirmation. As of now, this is all speculation. This just causes more non-sense ban appeals when no one has truly been banned. For now, it's like going to the police station and turning yourself in for a murder that the cops are clueless about.
    Despite the fact that Niantic hasn't confirmed this, it does look really suspicious & there is 95% chances your ban ! Stop trying to get hope about your account when there are no more, if it's not a ban then why is it always botted account that get this message & you can easily create an other account & the server is working fine ? 5 minutes ago another of my account was working well, I started snipping with it & after 30 pokemons I got this message : Are server are humbled by your incredible response

Just stop trying to act like it's an error from the server, it's definitly not they are working fine !

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More speculation... 95% chance that I'm banned? The Pokemon servers are working fine? You must work for Niantic.

Like I said, I can care a less if some of my accounts are banned. Therefore, I can care a less about the hope that you refer to.

The fact of the current situation: Legit players are getting the server data error - Third-party program users are getting the server data error. That is all we know. Everything else is speculation.
    Last edited by BambinoTX; 08-17-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Cajun87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit. Minor text fix

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More speculation... 95% chance that I'm banned? The Pokemon servers are working fine? You must work for Niantic.

Like I said, I can care a less if some of my accounts are banned. Therefore, I can care a less about the hope that you refer to.

The fact of the current situation: Legit players are getting the server data error - Third-party program users are getting the server data error. That is all we know. Everything else is speculation.
    The only mistake that you are making is that the legit player ARE NOT getting the server data error ! Sorry but it really looks like ban ! If Niantic can give soft ban, why won't they give perma ban !

Stop hoping, stop asking questions to yourself, one thing is shure it's that server data error is a perma ban ! I've read alot on forum & 99% of the people getting this error message are using bots/snipe & saw 1% saying they were legit lol !

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is your logic?

lol, did I not make it clear that I can care a less about my flawed accounts? Jumping to conclusions isn't getting you anywhere.

You believe everything you read? This is a cheating forum - Of course, you're going to read about cheater issues here. Most people on these forums are clueless as it is. As of now, you're feeding lies to the clueless.

FYI: There are multiple legit players posting on reddit that have this error as well.
    Last edited by BambinoTX; 08-17-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is your logic?

lol, did I not make it clear that I can care a less about my flawed accounts? Jumping to conclusions isn't getting you anywhere.

You believe everything you read? This is a cheating forum - Of course, you're going to read about cheater issues here. Most people on these forums are clueless as it is. As of now, you're feeding lies to the clueless.

FYI: There are multiple legit players posting on reddit that have this error as well.
    Anyway it's not worth it arguing with you we will see what Niantic has to say about it !

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is your logic?

Also I've updated the thread with your point of view

indianajaune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your usefull post !

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No prob

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I've updated the thread with your point of view
    Haha! I like that.

There is nothing to argue about.

FACTS and a bit of pragmatic theory crafting is all we need.

17. Thanks *Pokemongoseller* (1 members gave Thanks to BambinoTX for this useful post)
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast