0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Magus920 View Post
    Just wondering... Anyone know if Niantic soft bans people for using 2 different devices with the same account?

My main device i use my LG G4, no spoofing and playing legit.
    My 2nd device is my Nox player with PoGo.

I never make any long trips and when i log in with my Nox, i set my GPS to start where im really at and move around from there.
    Same fam, same fam, in the same boat. I'm using my phone to play legit while spoofing at home using bluestacks, both on same account.

Can they see the different internet connection of ISP? Because using wifi and mobile data can be a huge difference.

Soft bans - What we know, should you be worried and how to avoid it
    anekdote's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am softbanned because Nox suddenly changed or reseted my location. Now I wonder how long it will last, been banned for one hour already.

I think I will change in the next day to my hometown and stay there, just walk around virtually.

Stinktheking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know how to spoof the items listed from whoer.org? Specifically the OS.
    Last edited by Stinktheking; 07-22-2016 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Typo

paviu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Movement speed must be the reason for soft bans. When I started using Nox I was travelling around my city in Europe. Yesterday I did not log into my city but teleported to Los Angeles. Everything worked fine. However today while being in Los Angeles I gave up on using WASD and began to teleport street by street without extremely large jumps. I did that by using GPS map and it was probably the reason I received a softban.

dorgobar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though if you play while driving a car you also teleport long distances from time to time due (bad) internet connection sometimes, i think its quite hard to see the difference between this and a spoofed jump

What we can (unfortunately) be sure of is that the ban wave will probably come soon as in Japan there are way too many complaints regarding chinese hackers (they are camping the arenas there with high leveled anti-Japan/pro China named Pokemons)

realdragon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    srsly.. does noone understands how the GPS-spoofing works? its the same for pokemon go as it was for ingress.. there are no so called soft banns which get triggered or can be baypassed.. its simply the time you would need at least to get to that position.. its simply confirmed if you jump like 25km its 2min, if u jump 50km its 4min.. thats all.
    if u jump from germany to NY it takes usually 11-12h.. so guess how long a flight would take.. if u stay with GPS in NY for example, being in germany.. u can catch and tele inside NY as much as you want.. so actually that term "soft-bann" is bs.. coz there is no kind of detection.. its just the calculation if u could make that much distance in that time..
    and if anyone tells u he portet more then 10km without any waittime hes lying.. same goes for ppl stating they got a 2 hour bann for jumping 20km.. its bs..

Magus920's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hellomyeggo View Post
    Same fam, same fam, in the same boat. I'm using my phone to play legit while spoofing at home using bluestacks, both on same account.

Can they see the different internet connection of ISP? Because using wifi and mobile data can be a huge difference.

lol soooo.. Anyone know the answer to this question? Really curious in case they do beef up penalties later on.

darkdyllon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems they did something to the threshold for soft banning.

yesterday i setup on a friends PC his bluestacks with fakeGPS working everything and he jumped from Breda in Netherlands to Central park in New York and was not softbanned (he instantly started playing and could catch pokes/use stops)

myself i returned from Central park to my actual home and just went on my marry way (installed nox etc and walked around battled gyms caught pokemons etc no softban)

seems when you close the app change your location and then reopen it for a fresh login the server doesnt recognize the jump(?)
    also when i was using bluestacks with fakeGPS i changed my GPS while the game was active from my living room to my backyard to the building behind mine and it got me softbanned (thats 4-5 days ago though)

ClubberLlang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all this info!!

ive been softbanned roughly 10 times for gps spoofing, :O oops haha. and none of my bans have been for more then a hour, bit odd, all roughly 15- 45 mins, once ive relised im softbanned, i log out and dont open the game for a good 30 mins and retry, most of the time i can continue playing, sometimes im stil softbanned, but i log out and retry in a couple of mins and im good to go.

dragonkingvv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys i been wonder about softbanned,what happen if i teleport to far location,soft banned me 3 hours,then in middle of waiting,the spoof unstable and i teleported back to my place,then back to far location again,will the soft banned time reseted ? or will it continue the countdown ? sorry for bad english ~.~

Magus920's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering... Anyone know if a soft ban can include an empty map with no pokemon or pokestops or gyms from appearing at all?

KubiiQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Im new here, So, exists any solution, thanks to we can travel on very long distances? Maybe Europe-United States without getting banned? I just got ban for 720km spoof. Im litle bit sad.

JBDizzzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info! One question. Do you happen to have a link to the niantic reps statement, or do you know their reddit username?

Pratt2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Magus920 View Post
    Just wondering... Anyone know if a soft ban can include an empty map with no pokemon or pokestops or gyms from appearing at all?
    I have been playing around and seem to get 2 kinds of soft bans. The first is when the stops stay blue and pokemon run away. Second is when the map is completely empty. With the second, if I switch to a different location I can usually play just fine. If I switch back to the first area, the map will stay empty. Seems like they can somehow soft ban a specific area. I will sometimes notice the first type, then relog to find the area empty. It could also just be a game bug, but I never get the bug if I'm playing legit.

xenonXvenom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can still catch pokémon but I can't get any items from pokéstops. what should I do?

16. Thanks bikenewby (1 members gave Thanks to xenonXvenom for this useful post)
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast