Pokemon GO Account Creation Boost Service [Custom Accounts] Lvl 1 - 25+ menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Loofy101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon GO Account Creation Boost Service [Custom Accounts] Lvl 1 - 25+

NOTE: My service does not provide boosting for existing accounts. Although I'd like to I am a new member to this site and have not received commendations from services yet.

Details:
    The service provides brand new accounts for customers and will be created on request. We create a fresh account/or you provide a fresh e-mail for a fresh account. You then choose your Gender and Customise your character and can then ask which team you would like to be placed in or left without a team. We then boost your account from 1 - 25+ which can take up to a period of 24 hours or less. All accounts come with a 2 Day WARRANTY for any issues. You may also request for specific Pokemon you would/would not like to have on the account.

Levelling/Pricing:

Lvl 1 - 10 = $5 - Finished within 2 hours or less
    Lvl 1 - 15 = $8 - Finished within 4 hours or less
    Lvl 1 - 20 = $15 - Finished within 18 - 24 hours or less
    Lvl 1 - 20+ = $ Price Varies from level - 24 hours or more/less (time also varies)

All accounts come with a 2 Day Warranty that covers any issues related to the account.

In the future pre-made accounts will be available for purchase. Payments for accounts are not required until trade of the completed account (So you don't need to spend anything before you receive your account)​

When ordering an account you must:
    Provide a name you would like for the account and your general area (so you won't be soft-banned for an hour or so when logging in from your area)
    Customisation options (eg. Hair Colour = Black, Shirt = Red, Bag = Black) & Gender
    What team you would like to join at level 5 or if you would like to have no team.
    Any custom requests (not required) for certain Pokemon, not to evolve, save candies etc.
    Contact Me on Skype: loofy101

All accounts will be delivered upon completion of Level goal via Skype (for safety reasons)
    All Payments will be accepted through PayPal ONLY.

Pokemon GO Account Creation Boost Service [Custom Accounts] Lvl 1 - 25+