Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tobi can try to get his gold back. That shouldnt be a problem since he says he traded 50k gold. Blizzard has seen that plain as a day.
    Discord-CLICK HERE || Skype-CLICK HERE || Website: www.wow-accountshop.com
    All major wow servers l Accounts l Gold l Powerleveling and boosting

Impostor - Elkido scammed me 50k gold
    Tobi123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    The lowercase/uppercase was always there; it is not a recent thing. It doesn't matter if you had it in one of your threads; you were still considered to be advertising an impostor's Discord.
    I trusted the person cause his discord name in his thread was put twice there how can I know that he advertises a imposter discord when the discord was put in the thread twice and I literally copy-pasted it, I traded all my gold to him(50k gold) on tbc and apparently now its my mistake????????

ELKIDO's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW services
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contact blizzard and tell them your gold has been stolen. If its indeed 50k gold as you say they will have no problem restoring it and banning the scamer.

Tobi123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ELKIDO View Post
    Contact blizzard and tell them your gold has been stolen. If its indeed 50k gold as you say they will have no problem restoring it and banning the scamer.
    So you are suggesting me to open a ticket and tell blizzard that i got scammed for 50k gold from my account? They will instantly know that i was trying to sell it for real money and i will end up banned

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im suggesting you tell them your account was hacked, and gold stolen.
    I can write a ticket for you if you want?

Tobi123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im suggesting you tell them your account was hacked, and gold stolen.
    I can write a ticket for you if you want?
    They will know account is not hacked because its not logged by anyone else but me they will see IP logs

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesnt hurt to try. Trading 50k gold from one go is probably going to get you banned anyway in the next ban wave.

Tobi123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost I got scammed 50K gold from his mistake which he does not admit still. And now he wants me to do something that can get my account permanently banned for gold selling. I'm literally being insulted right now like it's my fault and I get suggestions that may make the situation even worse than it is by him

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not insulting you by any means. Just making a suggestion. Your account as high chance to get banned since you traded 50k gold.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my thread for gold buying https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...st-secure.html (✅buying us and eu tbc classic gold. Several payment methods. Fast and secure✅) If you check it there are links to my discord channel where i buy gold. There is no discord name mentioned here. This is the only way and only thread that states that im buying gold. People are contacting me thru my discord channel . This is PRECISELY why i have made this channel and placed it in my gold buying thread, so that no one can get scamed. However, you contacted me to sell YOUR gold via thread in which I only sell MY gold, so how did you know that I buy gold? There was no reference that I buy gold in that thread where wrong discord was displayed, so how did you know that I buy gold at all??? . That means you haven't looked at any other of my threads at all. This proves that you are trying to pull some scam here. Your whole story doesn't make sense and is full of holes. Not to mention that you created ownedcore account yesterday and flat out found my thread, amongst hundreds of other threads, with wrong discord, and just like that pulled out and instantly sold 50k gold. Not 2-3-10k, but 50k. Any person with half a brain would triple check when selling that much gold. And after triple checking they would do partial trade. But no, you flat out bump 50k gold to a guy that you contacted thru his gold selling thread,while you didn't even know if he is even buying gold. Furthermore your first contact with imposter was at 3;42 and complete chat with negotiations and gold trading finished at 4:15. Thats a bit more than 30 minutes. Do you seriously think anyone would believe this?
    Last edited by ELKIDO; 06-06-2021 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Pointing out obvious stuff.

11. Thanks Lakerban (1 members gave Thanks to ELKIDO for this useful post)
    AbyssDev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking ELKIDO's advice on the hacked account route, you can pay for a VPN, they are only a few bucks, but you could log into your WOW account from another country via the VPN (depending on which one you go with). Blizzard will have the IP address logged, then you could go that route

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AbyssDev View Post
    Taking ELKIDO's advice on the hacked account route, you can pay for a VPN, they are only a few bucks, but you could log into your WOW account from another country via the VPN (depending on which one you go with). Blizzard will have the IP address logged, then you could go that route
    Plain as day.

Tobi123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my thread for gold buying https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...st-secure.html (✅buying us and eu tbc classic gold. Several payment methods. Fast and secure✅) If you check it there are links to my discord channel where i buy gold. There is no discord name mentioned here. This is the only way and only thread that states that im buying gold. People are contacting me thru my discord channel . This is PRECISELY why i have made this channel and placed it in my gold buying thread, so that no one can get scamed. However, you contacted me to sell YOUR gold via thread in which I only sell MY gold, so how did you know that I buy gold? There was no reference that I buy gold in that thread where wrong discord was displayed, so how did you know that I buy gold at all??? . That means you haven't looked at any other of my threads at all. This proves that you are trying to pull some scam here. Your whole story doesn't make sense and is full of holes. Not to mention that you created ownedcore account yesterday and flat out found my thread, amongst hundreds of other threads, with wrong discord, and just like that pulled out and instantly sold 50k gold. Not 2-3-10k, but 50k. Any person with half a brain would triple check when selling that much gold. And after triple checking they would do partial trade. But no, you flat out bump 50k gold to a guy that you contacted thru his gold selling thread,while you didn't even know if he is even buying gold. Furthermore your first contact with imposter was at 3;42 and complete chat with negotiations and gold trading finished at 4:15. Thats a bit more than 30 minutes. Do you seriously think anyone would believe this?
    I contacted many people with threads like you if they sell gold and was comparing prices between each other and you offered the best one out of all, also about you having a different thread for you buying gold, first of all you were asked first on the discord if you are buying, second you have reviews highlighted in your thread of people selling you gold, and yet despite all of the irresponsibility and advertising a discord that scams people you are still trying to blame the people that fell victims to the scam

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop making blatant excuses please. I completely explained above and pointed out everything thats suspicious. No one is stupid enough to believe in what ur saying. As far as i know you faked entire chat with that scamer.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    148 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tobi123 View Post
    I contacted many people with threads like you if they sell gold and was comparing prices between each other and you offered the best one out of all, also about you having a different thread for you buying gold, first of all you were asked first on the discord if you are buying, second you have reviews highlighted in your thread of people selling you gold, and yet despite all of the irresponsibility and advertising a discord that scams people you are still trying to blame the people that fell victims to the scam
    None of my feedbacks highlighted in that thread point that i bought gold from someone, so im asking you again why did you contact me and and ask me if i buy gold, you did not and could not know that i buy gold at all. Stop lying already, you are caught red handed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast