Other payment method: -
    Ownedcore scam link:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-commands.html

Other sites scam link: not sure

Did you use a middleman?: NO

Explain what happened:

I saw his thread on a nostalrius hack, contacted him he demonstrated it working and ect. We talked for a bit and I voiced my concerns with him first of all. My concerns being, how do I know I won't be banned / how do I know it won't get fixed after I buy it. He tells me its been working forever, and he just did a test run for 24 hours on Nostalrius and that bans were not an issue for this and I would be okay. I said I would need a refund if anything bad were to happen and he agreed. We made the deal and after about 2 hours after the trade I am banned, gave it some time and used on other accs, and even got banned after I went to bed on an account while I was offline. So they log everything and this bot is useless. I guess I'm stupid for believing it would be undetected but this is definitely a scam and I paid a lot for this shit.

I complied to send as friends/family as I have a lower reputation than him (which really means a lot I guess...) so I'm pretty ****ed. OR just retarded as hell I'll take that too

TL;DR: Morrs/Kimbarthol was selling a Nostalrius hack. He did sent me a program. BUT the program doesn't work as advertised at all (IT doesn't even work on the bad 1.12.1 servers.....) works no where. He assured me it was fine still worked, no detection ect. HE demonstrated it live over skype and even in game. But its not instant ban, they log it and ban you later on so while he was showing me it working it seemed all good but it wasn't

Proof:

Incase he tries to delete or edit the post or something the thread on OC:

Skype name proof:

Chat log about me asking about bans/him telling me its 24 hour tested

Log discussion about a refund upon any of my concerns (ban/doesn't work))

I can provide any additional information needed..
    Last edited by dognip40; 06-13-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Scammer: Ownedcore name: Morris / Skype names: Kimbarthol, jamesboost
    HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said I would need a refund if anything bad were to happen and he agreed.
    "would you ever consider a refund" followed by "if it's a short amount after and there's a logic reason behind it we could talk about it yeah" does not reflect your statement in any way, you did not made any agreement about refund with seller, all he did was saying he might consider it.

the program doesn't work as advertised at all
    How did you got banned then, if the program is not even working?

From the look of conversation it doesn't looks like he assured you it's 100% safe either, on the contrary - he confirmed that it might get you banned by saying "if it's a short amount after and there's a logic reason behind it we could talk about it yeah".
    Last edited by HI5; 06-13-2015 at 09:41 PM.

dognip40's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    "would you ever consider a refund" followed by "if it's a short amount after and there's a logic reason behind it we could talk about it yeah" does not reflect your statement in any way, you did not made any agreement about refund with seller, all he did was saying he might consider it.

How did you got banned then, if the program is not even working?

From the look of conversation it doesn't looks like he assured you it's 100% safe either, on the contrary - he confirmed that it might get you banned by saying "if it's a short amount after and there's a logic reason behind it we could talk about it yeah".
    Let me clarify some things for you.

The program works, althougth most features do not function properly. The teleport does work! But they log it or track it in some way. I was banned after I used it. It worked but it got me banned and he did assure me it wouldn't ban me.

As you can see in my screenshots, he said he ran it 24 hours teleporting every second without a ban. I got banned within an hour after using it and I wasn't teleporting ever 1 sec or any abuse to that scale AT ALL.

I can see how you are saying I agreed to him "considering a refund" but you cannot say he didn't scam me and try to defend this can you?

He sold a bot which he advertised as working/tested for 24 hours non stop teleporting ect, and I get it and within the hour I'm banned and that's not scamming?

I admit I must look like an idiot for falling into even buying something that sounds too good to be true

EDIT: I mean is there any info I can give to help my case. I have full skype logs but its kind of a pain in the ass to take 20 screenshots to get everything that was said, and to have to go thru and blank anything out that shouldn't been seen on a public forum.. I mean I can PM full logs to someone or whatever if I need more to help me out but I can't see how this guy couldn't be considered a scammer after this.. I mean I am dumb but **** if that doesn't still make him a scammer.

EDIT 2: And by advertising it as 'working' should also be considered as undetected. Because although the teleport does work, unlike other servers who boot you and prevent you from teleporting, This teleport goes thru no boot, but it still gets logged that instant and you get banned later. So even if you are being smart and no one sees you, you will get banned. WHICH MEANS IT DOESN'T WORK. Only half of something working does making it working just cause the teleport functions doesn't mean the entirety is working correctly.
    Last edited by dognip40; 06-13-2015 at 10:01 PM.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The program works, althougth most features do not function properly. The teleport does work! But they log it or track it in some way. I was banned after I used it. It worked but it got me banned and he did assure me it wouldn't ban me.
    He clearly did not.

However, other user provided a screen where he's saying it's the only copy his selling, which was obviously not true and is enough to call him a scammer in this case.
    User is now banned

dognip40's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent you full chat logs in a PM last night, I think if you reviewed those you'd see what he told me in full. Either way he's banned so that's good. The screens I provided I admit aren't the best but I would've had to take pics of a conversation that took place over a few hours and ect it would have been like 20 images.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. I wish I would've made my case better haha but in the end he got what he deserved

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is Back in Action! Selling th Same hack for Kronos and All vanilla servers.

300 euros, my buddy just got scammed by him. His skype is the same. be warned,