0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phagotron View Post
    Well ... how much fps did you get from swtor under vmware?
    I ran Swtor on windows 7 VMWare. I also ran windows 8 on VMWare. VMWare 8.0.4 I think I use. It is whatever is most current.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pikachu83 View Post
    i tried the res didnt work, ill try the imagess tomorrow, but why would 5.31 images work for 5.31 and not for 5.32 5.33 5.34?
    Check into Q&A again a new additional answer was made for another culprit to the REsolution fix. Look for something I put about aspect ratio stretching.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From 5.33 on there wont be any other loop than the alternative adaptive one since there is (ok well or maybe I just dont see it ) no other way to start a mission with an exact timer offset. So it looks as if we have to deal with the image recognition issue. One way to bypass the issue is to tweak the imagesearch tolerance. Using 5.33, this can be done in options. Try to increase it step by step until a (purple or blue) mission starts.

Before doing so, its important to use the resize&Move-Button to fix the window position.

Since there seem to be some more ppl having this issue - could you provide some details of your box? Graphic card, number of monitors, screen resolution, color deepth ...

Here my extended SWTOR graphics setup: (Window mode, 1024x768 with vertical sync)
    Attachment 8831
    I have identified a problem with aspect ratios and stretching which is why use centered timings was decided upon back in the older versions. Not all monitors need this like mine doesn't. However, earlier video cards and monitor combinations pre-6k series ATi and some nVidia with some monitor combinations do this. I experienced this trying to get the bot to work on my son's pc which I did eventually do and it ran good.

jackfrost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running the new 5.33, gives an errror on line 33 of misc.au3: Error: Variable used without being declared. Seems to be that the $Checkbox_psxdebug turned into $Checkbox_debug in the main file, but not the misc file... theres other references to psx in the misc file. I fixed it by renaming the variable, but since i dont have that checkbox checked, I don't know if other stuff breaks when its checked.

Just FYI

phagotron's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tried the res didnt work, ill try the imagess tomorrow, but why would 5.31 images work for 5.31 and not for 5.32 5.33 5.34?

The space_ images simply arent used if you run 5.31 with Standard loop.

pikachu83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tried the aspect ratio, didnt work, i tried to do the pictures but for somereason my prt scr button doesnt work while in space combat, but in loading screen it works fine so i cant try the image replacements ....

phagotron's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tried the aspect ratio, didnt work, i tried to do the pictures but for somereason my prt scr button doesnt work while in space combat, but in loading screen it works fine so i cant try the image replacements ....
    Can confirm same issue here ... worked fine with 1.2 so guess its a hidden 1.3 feature, special prt scr nerf for us, lol.

After restarting the client it worked to take some screenies. but then it was broken again.

pikachu83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can confirm same issue here ... worked fine with 1.2 so guess its a hidden 1.3 feature, special prt scr nerf for us, lol.

After restarting the client it worked to take some screenies. but then it was broken again.
    didnt work even after client reset, it doesnt copy the image cause u couldnt paste it into paint.

i humbly request anyone who had altered the images in their folder to upload it mayb? lol

scarletfire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I've been running the unstable 5.34 with a small amount of success. However when it gets to Sarapin it automatically cancels the mission. I'm assuming because there is a long delay before combat starts. I tried to go back and use stable 5.33 and when i try to run ANY mission it crashes out saying "Error: Variable used without being declared." Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

scarletfire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of the 40+ missions auto cancel out due to length of time before combat starts. How can i fix this?

bestbetman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    geting an autoit error[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot-capture-png from 5.33 stable when clicking ezran outpost

bestbetman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    getting errer from 5.34 (unstable) [Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot-capture-jpg ezran outpost

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackfrost View Post
    Running the new 5.33, gives an errror on line 33 of misc.au3: Error: Variable used without being declared. Seems to be that the $Checkbox_psxdebug turned into $Checkbox_debug in the main file, but not the misc file... theres other references to psx in the misc file. I fixed it by renaming the variable, but since i dont have that checkbox checked, I don't know if other stuff breaks when its checked.

Just FYI
    Just delete or rename the old directory and start a new one... many things changed from 5.32 to 5.33 and 5.34.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scarletfire View Post
    All of the 40+ missions auto cancel out due to length of time before combat starts. How can i fix this?
    This is not length of time this is the program image search threshhold needing to be raised. I ran into this last night and I am going to look into something to test it more. I had this work on my system to fix this problem but not on my son's system so I need to look into this more.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm this maybe problematic... Also Phago I am going to try to boost the threshhold of image search past 125 as my son he still can use this version but I can and I believe it comes down to this. My system is more powerful than his and it seems with me I maxed the threshhold and it basically fixed most problems. It still has random problems that seem related but it works 8.5/10 but for my son it is 0/10 so I know that an issue is there somewhere. I will try to fix it on his system and see if I can get things rolling and perhaps this may fix it for other people. Unless the mission timer skew has anything to do with this.

Page 9 of 135 FirstFirst ... 567891011121359109 ... LastLast