0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news, bad news.

The good: I found a syntax error in the Aetan mission which would totally explain the undeclared variable error.
    The bad: I'm not sure if this will correct Kiyumi's Kalee error.

Revision 200 is now available with the correction included. Let us know how it runs.

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    massivez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still getting the error.just tried it with Kalee
    also...the debugging it saying what it should be...the number matches the tolerance.
    be4 it gave me trouble with Kalee and Skaross, trying Skaross now and ill report back.

massivez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same thing with Skaross, error be4 it should start shooting.

TMichael's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by massivez View Post
    same thing with Skaross, error be4 it should start shooting.
    Skaross has remained unchanged for the last few builds, but something in one of the helper scripts might be setting off the error for you.

@Kiyumi and massivez: Could you both click the About tab, then the SysInfo button, and then paste the results here? You two might have something in common that will help us pinpoint the issue.

massivez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at Skaross the error appears at attack method 1->4:46
    can't get the sys info after i initiate the mission cause of the error which closes the bot,this is from be4
    Luckys Spacebot v5.35 (R200)

System details: X64 CPU, WIN_7(X64) Service Pack 1
    RAM total:8 GB,free:5 GB, used:37 %
    Desktop dimensions: 1920x1080(32bpp, 60Hz)
    Desktop theme: Custom

SWTOR Client is running with 0x0
    SWTOR Window:-32000,-32000 Win size:160x26

On Target Time=50
    Missile Delay=333
    Timer Skew =50
    IMG Tolerance=125
    HD Status=0
    Timing override=4
    Mission bonus=1
    PSX OTT enabled=1
    PSX DBG enabled=1
    Last mission=
    Win / Loss 0 / 0

massivez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used Skaross for 9 hours last night on build 196 with no issues. The error appeared since upgrading to 199,and still appears in 200.

Jeff0811's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anyway I can manually change the click position on the galactic map? I need to move the click to select makem te over about a half inch.

massivez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    click the resize and move button,then calibrate then restart the game
    then it should click where it's supposed 2.

Jeff0811's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did all that about ten times. What I ended up doing was using a program called exact mouse to get the exact position it needs to be and I updated the mission file. Works like a charm now. Thanks for the advice though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found it.

@Kiyumi, massivez, and any other variable crashers: under Options, uncheck "enable psx debug mode". The improved attack sequences should be more effective anyway with this unchecked.

@Kiyumi: This could be why the Kalee bonus never finished.

And I'll go track down what was causing the crash.

EDIT

A line in the attack script, which was only referenced when "psx debug" and "psx on target timer" were checked, has been commented out until its author completes related code changes. Revision 201 with the included fix is now committed and available for download.

Cheers!
    Last edited by TMichael; 08-07-2012 at 08:09 PM.

ajgp56's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

looks like I posted in the wrong thread so I'm pulling this in. I've got a few issues, I've tried multiple versions since a guildie said he had to go to 5.31.

what I'm seeing is that 5.31 I fail 100% on Drexel sweep...keeps running me into asteroids. I'm using that version because of the below.

5.35 R201 in X86 and 64 bit open but state "0:0 Mission Control: Standby Until Client ready ..."
    I saw on the main screen that you have to run X64 in administrator mode which I cannot do from within the Zip file, so I extracted to a folder, ran as admin...same issue.

I've had differing but consistent issues with varying missions on 5.32, 5.33, and 5.34 however I won't cover them in specific because clearly there is a new version for a reason.

is anyone aware of why the new build won't work? I've tried messing around with the options, resize and move, calibrate, close and reopen the game, and doing the same with the bot.

no matter what I do it keeps saying "0:0 Mission Control: Standby until client ready ..." and ignores any missions I press.

thoughts?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ajgp56 View Post
    Hey guys,

looks like I posted in the wrong thread so I'm pulling this in. I've got a few issues, I've tried multiple versions since a guildie said he had to go to 5.31.

what I'm seeing is that 5.31 I fail 100% on Drexel sweep...keeps running me into asteroids. I'm using that version because of the below.

5.35 R201 in X86 and 64 bit open but state "0:0 Mission Control: Standby Until Client ready ..."
    I saw on the main screen that you have to run X64 in administrator mode which I cannot do from within the Zip file, so I extracted to a folder, ran as admin...same issue.

I've had differing but consistent issues with varying missions on 5.32, 5.33, and 5.34 however I won't cover them in specific because clearly there is a new version for a reason.

is anyone aware of why the new build won't work? I've tried messing around with the options, resize and move, calibrate, close and reopen the game, and doing the same with the bot.

no matter what I do it keeps saying "0:0 Mission Control: Standby until client ready ..." and ignores any missions I press.

thoughts?
    Hi ajgp56,

The script is looking for a small image which appears on the lower right of your screen while inside your ship. The image, re_space3.png, can be found inside your pictures folder.

When the script doesn't progress from this point, it means one of two things:

A) The on screen image is not in the right place, which means the screen resolution and/or size is incorrect.
    B) The image is not being recognized because of a color variance between the developer system and yours (common problem). To correct this issue, try increasing Image Tolerance, under Options, by one or two at a time until the missions start as expected.

Let us know if this helps!

ajgp56's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks TMichael,

I have reset my UI to default and run Spacebot 5.35psx x64 (R196) and it did not display that message, I must have moved something!

I am testing Drexel sweep now, at least so far its running like a dream...i'll give it a good test case to ensure that its always working.

thanks so much for working with me on this, I believe the problem was UI driven. hopefully this helps posterity for the slightly less code inclined like myself.

really appreciate A. this bot and B. your support....and C. the ridiculously fast response!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ajgp56 View Post
    Thanks TMichael,

I have reset my UI to default and run Spacebot 5.35psx x64 (R196) and it did not display that message, I must have moved something!

I am testing Drexel sweep now, at least so far its running like a dream...i'll give it a good test case to ensure that its always working.

thanks so much for working with me on this, I believe the problem was UI driven. hopefully this helps posterity for the slightly less code inclined like myself.

really appreciate A. this bot and B. your support....and C. the ridiculously fast response!
    Thanks! FYI, the missions referenced in the last update post will probably run the smoothest. We're slowly but surely getting around to tweaking/code-cleaning the others.

Breathofthedying's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant say it enough the team rocks.

I wanted to add with todays update .... downdate... Caused any swtor window/fullscteen/tab out event to t crash Swtor, MANY and MOSTLY with out leaving an event log for swtor client or win. This was happening b4 running any build of the bot. So everyone please take Swtor crashes up with Bioware(whats left of it) better yet directly to EA. not here if possible.