Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have encountered many problems with this but the other night i finnaly got it to work 123 wins 2 fails i say just move screen slightly until you get it to work i currently use my laptop and have used the settings provided and moved my task bar off to the right this may help others.

[For Free] Luckys Spacebot
    theinvis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Lady,

The exact same thing happened to me the other day.. I've been using this bot for a few weeks now and this is the first time it has happend. i just deleted everything, unpacked the zip and restart and it hasn't so far happened again.

Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhematos View Post
    if we could get the EMP Burst (Button 4) to occur at the 02:10 marker for Clouds of Vondoru (Empire), it would be fantastic. It would move up most likely the mission to a 100% success rate and make it even more profitable. I am not sure though how to go about to compile that change.
    I tried this on my assassin and the only problem I see is the shield generators don't go down due to the having torpedoes equipped bug where the missiles don't shoot. If you have this problem unequip from your ship the torpedoes. As far as other things I will look into them I can't make promises to fixes immediately as I need to fully identify the problems and I am going to aim towards trying to fix some pathing issues and pixelsearch conflicts that greatly reduce the success of the missions.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LadyEva View Post
    First, thank you for this great program! Job well done! I was wondering if anyone encountered this problem. After running Lucky's Bot for around 20 loops SWTOR shuts down or sometimes it will shut down and bring up Nvidia control panel. Though, the bot would be still on. Does anybody has any thoughts on this?
    As I am AMD I have seen this within the last few days and I am now the lead Author for now as Lucky put it in my hands. I have seen this issue happen similarly when the windows or graphic size is the issue. The time I saw this happen was a go and comeback deal... Make sure before you leave the keyboard that when you start up that before it enters a spacebot mission that it auto jumps. If it doesn't it is fluking out and just F2, jump yourself once, and restart it. Usually this fixes it all thought right now I can't identify why it does this. It simply for now is a quirk.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thorus View Post
    i have encountered many problems with this but the other night i finnaly got it to work 123 wins 2 fails i say just move screen slightly until you get it to work i currently use my laptop and have used the settings provided and moved my task bar off to the right this may help others.
    Actually that should work, thanks for the insight thorus I will get it posted in the HELP ME or start another forums that I have more control over and put up an SVN for new versions and other helpful 3rd party developers who could help me or make changes.

w00tcolors's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone else gotten a blank CSR bug report in the last day or so? Both of my accounts that I've used the bot have gotten one, and I've noticed nobody on the official forums or in general chat complaining about it, so it might have something to do with the bot.

Colossus1981's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so I have an issue with the bot not accepting the rewards and going back to the cockpit to start again.

I have an Intel i5 2500+, radeon hd 6970 if that matters.
    I have winxp home professional 64bit OS
    My user account is the administrator account
    I am also running the bot as administrator through the "Right Click>Properties>Compatibility" settings
    I am running in Low Graphics setting but have also tried medium
    I am running in 1024x768
    I discovered the bot doesn't work with Ventrilo running
    I am running the latest version of the bot
    I have tried 3 loop options in the Options tab with none of them accepting the rewards.
    I have print screened and croped my own screens view of the "Accept" and saved it to my bots Pictures directory
    I have used the resize and move option and followed it with a restart of the game.
    I have adjusted the scaling to 1.0 in "Esc>Interface Editor"
    I have made sure all other quests are untracked in Mission Log
    I've done extensive google and forum searches in multiple forums for help on this and have tried every obscure help thats been posted..

its driving me bonkers so please help me

thedubs's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having a new issue that I've been dealing with for almost a week and I'm curious if anyone else is having the same one.

Before the last scheduled maintenance I had flawless performance, the best I had ever gotten out of the program (my native res was an issue, I discovered). I didn't use it the morning after maint. but the following day I did and that's when I had an issue. All mission selection works flawlessly but as soon as I'm in space the program will not track, target, or shoot at anything. I've messed with a few different options to try and remedy the situation. Since there isn't a flood of people with the same issue from my start date I would imagine this is a unique-ish problem for me and not at all linked to the scheduled maint.. Anyone else seen anything like this? I haven't had the time to read through all 116 pages of this thread but I've read quite a few and I don't see anything recent that deals with it, unless I glossed over it.

I'm using the latest download of the program, I have also have a completely fresh re-installation of Win7 now that still has the issue.

Everything on my end is set up correctly. 1024x768 res, low gfx, etc.

I run a pretty old PC (though I still run the game on High settings at 1440x900); Intel core 2 duo 3ghz, 8 gbs OCZ reaper mem, nVidia 8800gts, win7 pro x64.

Gramuz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi thedubs,
    I had the same problem. I run this bot on my desktop pc and all is perfect, but now it took me 3 hours to set up my 19" laptop to do this as well, and ran into the same problem as you describe - not tracking of space combat. I finally found out what made it work for me, I switched the desktop design from either maximum Win7 setting or "best performance" settings to "Win7 Basic" and the ingame settings to "Low graphics Quality" in 1024x768 / Windowed. Now all runs well.
    Best of luck to you!

thedubs's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good suggestions. I already run my computer with all visual effects turned off, save font smoothing, so I'm pretty sure this isn't the culprit. I'm just going to have to keep changing things around until I figure out what happened.

UltimateGamer's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's have been months since last version came out. Any future update is coming soon, a working version with mugaar and ascendancy missions for Empire is what we need, don't care about republic. Just do the full empire side, please. Thank you! Also in 1.3 they say that u can use mission over and over, without even leaving to the ship deck for it, do u play to update bot version as well to this extend?

thedubs's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After making the rounds screwing with options I've messed with before I've had a small breakthrough. Turns out that image search is/was the culprit. Turning it off allows me to do some missions, but not the full spread available right now. Does anyone have any idea why image search would just stop working for.me randomly?

mediafuxingphag's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I start the bot, it clicks the chair, then it goes to my map and successfully selects and begins the mission, but when the mission actually starts, the bot just stops working. It's like nobody is playing and it lets my ship die, the mouse doesnt move at all. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Here are my settings.

Alternative Adaptive Mission Loop
    Enable Barrel Rolls During space flight.
    Enable image search Mission Start.
    My game is in the top left in windowed mode and is in 1024 x 768
    I'm not trying to do crew skills or anything, only trying to just do space missions.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jevnaker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finding

Originally Posted by mediafuxingphag View Post
    When I start the bot, it clicks the chair, then it goes to my map and successfully selects and begins the mission, but when the mission actually starts, the bot just stops working. It's like nobody is playing and it lets my ship die, the mouse doesnt move at all. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Here are my settings.

I'm not trying to do crew skills or anything, only trying to just do space missions.

you are relativly luck my copy of the bot, can't find ths missions anymore manages to click the chair. but can't find stuff on the map itself anymore started right after i had ogtten to bot to work, the day after there was two mini patches, and suddenyl after that it no longer could find, the missions.

holydevil33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mediafuxingphag View Post

Here are my settings.

Change the adaptive mission loop to standard and disable the image search. That's the settings I use and it works perfectly.