0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jevnaker View Post
    after two "patches" u know when u log in and the download thing takes a while and t says assets xx so and so well after that happening two times nonne of the missions works anymore and suddenly it is unable to find any of the missions on its own it manages the chair and local part of the galaxy but not the ship icon i have to help it reach the ship icon then the underlying accepts there it doe, nothing in the mission itself. after the game resently downloading assets it willn o longer work for me.

i stand corrected it suddenly manages to do sarapin if i help it find the right places to click to start the mission but it does not seem able to restart it.
    I still have no issues but I am gearing up for a new version soon.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

[For Free] Luckys Spacebot
    Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is getting too huge and a lot of old information in it too. Please move all questions and discussion to the new thread made and Moderator can we get this discussion put on a temporary lock of some sort?
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

Jevnaker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trying

Originally Posted by Cystacae View Post
    I still have no issues but I am gearing up for a new version soon.
    will try it now and see, if it suddenly works again.
    nope sitll same problem both with dailies and normal select 1 mission thign it manages to hit the chair but not the map icons. it misses by even more now than it did before. and where cna i find the new thread?
    Last edited by Jevnaker; 06-13-2012 at 11:49 AM.

irishboy420's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cystacae View Post
    This thread is getting too huge and a lot of old information in it too. Please move all questions and discussion to the new thread made and Moderator can we get this discussion put on a temporary lock of some sort?
    where is new thread, where do i find?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by irishboy420 View Post
    where is new thread, where do i find?
    [Open Source] Luckys Spacebot

blitzbal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jevnaker View Post
    you are relativly luck my copy of the bot, can't find ths missions anymore manages to click the chair. but can't find stuff on the map itself anymore started right after i had ogtten to bot to work, the day after there was two mini patches, and suddenyl after that it no longer could find, the missions.
    Lucky said himself:
    Originally Posted by LuckyLL View Post
    If you have problems with the mouse pointer clicking onto the right position or other problems its a good idea to create your own .exe file:
    1. Download Autoit 3 and install it.
    2. Go to Lucky Spacebot folder and "right" click onto Luckys_Spacebot.au3 and choose "Compile Script" (if an error occurs try again)
    I did that because I was having that problem and it didn't help. What you need to do, assuming you have Autoit 3 installed at this point, is
    --> go into the bot's home folder --> missions --> whatever side you are --> right click on the mission .au3 file in question --> Edit Script
    --> find the line of code that points to the mission on the map and change the x,y values which represent the pixel location on the screen that is to be clicked
    --> save the code you just edited and return to the bot's home folder
    --> right click on Lucky's_Spacebot_v5.31.au3 and click on Compile Script. If there's an error (close the bot if it's running and) try to Compile Script again.
    --> test the new x,y coordinates that you changed by running the bot. If it's still missing the button, repeat and tinker with the x,y values until it hits the button.

So take the mission Skaross for example. The line I would edit in the code would be line 30 which is near the top of the page (all the missions are written in the same format).
    The chunk of code that handles clicking the chair and map and mission and start mission button are in a chunk of code that looks like this:
    Sleep(1000)
    Send("{SPACE 1}")
    Sleep(1000)
    MouseMove(518, 600) ; Stuhl
    Sleep(1200)
    Sleep(300)
    MouseClick("right")
    Sleep(300)
    MouseClick("right")
    Sleep(5000)
    MouseMove(571, 259) ; Galaxiekarte
    Sleep(500)
    MouseClick("left")
    MouseClick("left")
    Sleep(2000)
    MouseMove(438, 337) ; Skaross
    Sleep(2000)
    MouseClick("left")
    MouseClick("left")
    MouseMove(861, 674) ; Jetzt Reisen
    Sleep(2000)
    MouseClick("left")
    MouseClick("left")
    MouseMove(475, 445) ; Ja
    Sleep(1000)
    MouseClick("left")
    Sleep(25000)
    If the mouse click misses the mission on the map, you would change the x,y values in the line of code "MouseMove(438, 337) ; Skaross"
    You can change any of the values for the MouseMove(x,y) functions, whichever ones you're having problems with. The commented out code next to them explains what each mouse click is. Stuhl is the chair click. Galaxiekarte clicks the region on the galaxy map. The mission name clicks on the actual mission. Jetzt Reisen clicks the Travel Now button. Ja clicks Yes on the confirmation window.

ez.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blitzbal View Post
    Lucky said himself:

I did that because I was having that problem and it didn't help. What you need to do, assuming you have Autoit 3 installed at this point, is
    --> go into the bot's home folder --> missions --> whatever side you are --> right click on the mission .au3 file in question --> Edit Script
    --> find the line of code that points to the mission on the map and change the x,y values which represent the pixel location on the screen that is to be clicked
    --> save the code you just edited and return to the bot's home folder
    --> right click on Lucky's_Spacebot_v5.31.au3 and click on Compile Script. If there's an error (close the bot if it's running and) try to Compile Script again.
    --> test the new x,y coordinates that you changed by running the bot. If it's still missing the button, repeat and tinker with the x,y values until it hits the button.

So take the mission Skaross for example. The line I would edit in the code would be line 30 which is near the top of the page (all the missions are written in the same format).
    The chunk of code that handles clicking the chair and map and mission and start mission button are in a chunk of code that looks like this:

If the mouse click misses the mission on the map, you would change the x,y values in the line of code "MouseMove(438, 337) ; Skaross"
    You can change any of the values for the MouseMove(x,y) functions, whichever ones you're having problems with. The commented out code next to them explains what each mouse click is. Stuhl is the chair click. Galaxiekarte clicks the region on the galaxy map. The mission name clicks on the actual mission. Jetzt Reisen clicks the Travel Now button. Ja clicks Yes on the confirmation window.

ez.
    Easier way than guessing if you have autoit3 just use windows spy and drag the target reticle to the spot you want to hit, it will give you the coords.

vancejohnson's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lucky:

I'm out, but thanks again for your hard work, on this excellent program.

Generally speaking, it works GREAT.

Hi rest of you:

Good luck in SWTOR, and I'll catch you again once it (surely) goes F2P.

vapor311's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have it working after some tweaking to my 42 inch screen but oddly enough...it will only start the mission, it wont fire my weps at all. Any ideas?

keyboa4rdWarri0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try using the default interface.

phagotron's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated psx edition

An updated psx edition is available: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/star...cebot-111.html

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phagotron View Post
    An updated psx edition is available: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/star...cebot-111.html
    It is now moved to the [Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot topic.

marcmclulz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone else had trouble with bot sitting idly during missions, and eventually dying without even moving? Specifically on Syvris? I've tried fixing this issue but with no luck.

Can anybody help?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marcmclulz View Post
    Has anyone else had trouble with bot sitting idly during missions, and eventually dying without even moving? Specifically on Syvris? I've tried fixing this issue but with no luck.

Can anybody help?
    This forum is no longer used anymore for current versions. Please use topic "[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot".

I will quick answer your question but for now on I will stop all together here. The new topic is the newer development to which I lead right now. Lucky has taken an extended leave of absence from the development. We have found random pixel anomalies that have cause the bot to randomly hang as it is searching for an image and fails to find it. This is all we have right now and we don't know if it is just a video card thing or something Bioware put in to randomly thwart us.
    Last edited by Cystacae; 06-25-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vapor311 View Post
    I have it working after some tweaking to my 42 inch screen but oddly enough...it will only start the mission, it wont fire my weps at all. Any ideas?
    Probably need to take new images to replace the old ones as the missions generally look for images via the timer to choose to start.