0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ixh View Post
    I have had some problems for a while now (so not tied to last update). For some reason my maphack overlay lags A LOT, its literally unplayable, then sometimes magically it starts working for a while here and there. Anyone have any idea what it might be? Just to clarify, its not small stutters, its completely out of sync.
    YES!!!!!!!! while running blight, the process stopped working and all the icons stopped working

PoEHelper (ExileApi) - 3.20 (Forbidden Sanctum)
    ellisd88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ixh View Post
    I have had some problems for a while now (so not tied to last update). For some reason my maphack overlay lags A LOT, its literally unplayable, then sometimes magically it starts working for a while here and there. Anyone have any idea what it might be? Just to clarify, its not small stutters, its completely out of sync.
    I am having the exact same issue. It seems to be worse this time around.

Originally Posted by berloga03rus View Post
    maphack or radar (for monsters)? try refresh it by downloading latest changes from PluginBrowser
    Noob Question - How exactly do we do this? There is no latest release download available on the radar row.

jiarui's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Layers not being able to sync has gotten really bad in recent days, almost every wave of mass monsters stops all icons from working, returns to normal a few seconds apart, and on and on the cycle goes

I'm not really sure if I'm the only one having problems.

MashaPetrova's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I copied the contents of the archive PoEHelper-3.22.2.zip to a new folder.
    I run Loader.exe I get this message. What am I doing wrong?

cheatingeagle's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    14/501
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * Fixed a lot of issues
    * Updated to .NET 8 (YOU WILL NEED THE NEW SDK)
    * Updated to Imgui 1.90 (some of your plugins might break, read the imgui changelog for how to fix)
    * You might need to recompile your plugins. If you get any MissingMethodExceptions, that's the cue to do so.
    * Added ItemFilterLibrary. This is a common item filtering framework built on System.Dynamic.Linq.Core. Read up here

Dependency list:
    .NET SDK 8.0 x64 (download page and direct link to current version (will change in the future))
    Common issues and other information
    DirectX (when you run the download, it will extract it to a specified folder, you then need to run DXSETUP in the extracted folder)
    VC 2015 Redistributable option 1, option 2

Download PoeHelper https://github.com/TehCheat/PoEHelpe...s/tag/3.22.2.2. Please use this url or download the branch archive from repository root, the link in the first post might be outdated.

If you want to support the author of this release (well, me), you can do so via crypto. PM me for details.

6. Thanks cout00, Maelzel, camapxam, Anewday, berloga03rus, cittris (6 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    14/501
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * Fixed for 3.22.2.2

Dependency list:
    .NET SDK 8.0 x64 (download page and direct link to current version (will change in the future))
    Common issues and other information
    DirectX (when you run the download, it will extract it to a specified folder, you then need to run DXSETUP in the extracted folder)
    VC 2015 Redistributable option 1, option 2

Download PoeHelper https://github.com/TehCheat/PoEHelpe....22.2.2-actual. Please use this url or download the branch archive from repository root, the link in the first post might be outdated.

If you want to support the author of this release (well, me), you can do so via crypto. PM me for details.

8. Thanks cout00, berloga03rus, camapxam (3 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    onlynt01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question, I want to use PLAGUE buf in PCOC build, do I have to create trigger manually? Can anyone show me its settings? Thank you very much

SpaceGuy119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first of all, im late the the party but welcome back. testing this tool now, it's incredible. thank you.
    are some plugins more/less risky than others? for example, I'm looking at Pickit. That sounds like it might do more in-game manipulation that a preloadlert or radar, for example?

edit: any Expedition helper plugins? Im not sure what woudl even be hlpeful, perhaps showing best path to dynamite. or highlighting really good / really bad nodes perhaps (i.e. makes enemies immune to fire for RF would be bad. Expedition Logbook chance would be good).

edit2: damn I was tweaking my in game graphics settings and now when I run the loader.exe, I lost the menu / interface to make changes tot he plugins. Is there an easy way to get that back? thx
    Last edited by SpaceGuy119; 12-07-2023 at 12:55 AM.

berloga03rus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    50/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by onlynt01 View Post
    I have a question, I want to use PLAGUE buf in PCOC build, do I have to create trigger manually? Can anyone show me its settings? Thank you very much
    it works for me, clunky, but it works! Sometimes doesnt recognize any mobs around

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, just got a new system but i cant get HUD work on it. I downloaded everything thats needed the SDK, DX, and VC aswell. Downloaded the latest version of HUD u linked above. When i try to open the loader.exe nothing happens. Using limited user on a win 11. I hope someone can help me solve this thingy. Since the new league is a couple hrs need BIG help
    Ty in regards

Thanks G/R
    14/501
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    Hey there, just got a new system but i cant get HUD work on it. I downloaded everything thats needed the SDK, DX, and VC aswell. Downloaded the latest version of HUD u linked above. When i try to open the loader.exe nothing happens. Using limited user on a win 11. I hope someone can help me solve this thingy. Since the new league is a couple hrs need BIG help
    Ty in regards
    You'll need to be more precise for us to help you. Is there an icon in taskbar/tray? Is the game launched? Can you upload logs? In the meantime, feel free to browse the common issues page and seeing if something there helps Common .NET SDK installation issues . exApiTools/exApiWiki Wiki . GitHub

Originally Posted by SpaceGuy119 View Post
    first of all, im late the the party but welcome back. testing this tool now, it's incredible. thank you.
    are some plugins more/less risky than others? for example, I'm looking at Pickit. That sounds like it might do more in-game manipulation that a preloadlert or radar, for example?
    I mean, we can't confirm or deny, but anything that actually performs input (pickit/highlighteditems/etc.) is more risky if you want to be safe.

any Expedition helper plugins? Im not sure what woudl even be hlpeful, perhaps showing best path to dynamite. or highlighting really good / really bad nodes perhaps (i.e. makes enemies immune to fire for RF would be bad. Expedition Logbook chance would be good).
    Try my plugin https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...tionicons.html ([ExileApi/PoEHelper/POEHUD plugin] ExpeditionIcons)

damn I was tweaking my in game graphics settings and now when I run the loader.exe, I lost the menu / interface to make changes tot he plugins. Is there an easy way to get that back? thx
    Not sure what happened to you, did you turn fullscreen (non-borderless, the exclusive one) on by any chance? In that case any overlays won't work. Otherwise, the hotkey to open the hud settings is F12

Thanks G/R
    14/501
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on the update. Good luck on leaguestart everyone! If you want to support the effort, you can find the wallet addresses in any of my plugins' repositories, like here: GitHub - exApiTools/ExpeditionIcons

15. Thanks Dant121, xs247, SickBro, camapxam, m1stlemagic, berloga03rus, Forumuser1000, YellowRodent (8 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Closing thread. cheatingeagle will open a new one for the current league. Have fun, guys.

17. Thanks xs247, YellowRodent, SickBro, Strange420, OviDay1 (5 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 287475767778