0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Whatever18 View Post
    Hi, here is the result:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Please go through the other steps I listed. Go inside Hover and give me the thing I asked for

Whatever18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arturino009 View Post
    Please go through the other steps I listed. Go inside Hover and give me the thing I asked for
    Ahh I am sorry.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

arturino009's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I have no idea what is wrong. The only calculations that are happening is the distance of explosives in settings multiplied by the number of explosives in the ui (this means calculations will be correct ONLY when you have placed 0 explosives already) so you have one of those wrong. I increased the detection range for explosive count just in case. Tell me if breaks something

genarte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone here share the "GameOffsets"? I don't know how to compile.

KimSLi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    56/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by genarte View Post
    Can anyone here share the "GameOffsets"? I don't know how to compile.
    you go to google and find arturino009 github then go to exileapi then you know what to do 👌

xerance's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xerance View Post
    Huh, this one actually shows that my detection was out of range. Well it should be fixed now anyway. Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh, this one actually shows that my detection was out of range. Well it should be fixed now anyway. Thanks!
    did you push the update? cause it still doesn't work for me.

https://puu.sh/JmWli/eb4c246c3e.png

Also bonus question: was there a way to add warnings? didn't realise how rippy overwhelm 100% armour is. Mod is completely nutty.

camapxam's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    196/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking forward to this. Thanks for great work

Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xerance View Post
    did you push the update? cause it still doesn't work for me.

https://puu.sh/JmWli/eb4c246c3e.png

Also bonus question: was there a way to add warnings? didn't realise how rippy overwhelm 100% armour is. Mod is completely nutty.
    You can add warnings manually in the code (plugins->source->expeditionicons). You have to find the full ingame name for the mods you want to add in PoeDB though. Disable autoupdate also, or it will overwrite the changes.

Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who have issues in logbooks: I've added some more debugging code.
    Here are the necessary things that you have to tell me for me to fix the errors:
    1.) You are ABSOLUTELY SURE that you are pressing the right keybind (there is one for maps and one for logbooks) and you have placed 0 explosives.
    2.) You are ABSOLUTELY SURE that your explosive settings are configured correctly for the specific logbook. The implicits can change the range and distance of explosions, so its optimal to configure it every logbook. As a reminder, distance is calculated by placing first explosive the farthest away possible from the detonator and pressing the calculate distance button, and the range is calculated by placing first explosive so that its outer edge intersects the middle of the detonator and pressing calculate range button. (Ill maybe improve the tool so that this step is not necessary in logbooks, I probably can read the map mods and calculate from there. If I'm not lazy of course)
    3.) Screenshot of wrong path in map overlay (path too short or something else)
    4.) Screenshot of the ExpeditionIcons settings page. The explosive settings and all the enabled mods.
    5.) Screenshot of logs in ExileAPI. Enable debug messages. My logs will appear when you press any calculate route keybind.
    Last edited by arturino009; 09-25-2022 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who have issues in logbooks: I've added some more debugging code.
    Here are the necessary things that you have to tell me for me to fix the errors:
    1.) You are ABSOLUTELY SURE that you are pressing the right keybind (there is one for maps and one for logbooks) and you have placed 0 explosives.
    2.) You are ABSOLUTELY SURE that your explosive settings are configured correctly for the specific logbook. The implicits can change the range and distance of explosions, so its optimal to configure it every logbook. As a reminder, distance is calculated by placing first explosive the farthest away possible from the detonator and pressing the calculate distance button, and the range is calculated by placing first explosive so that its outer edge intersects the middle of the detonator and pressing calculate range button. (Ill maybe improve the tool so that this step is not necessary in logbooks, I probably can read the map mods and calculate from there. If I'm not lazy of course)
    3.) Screenshot of wrong path in map overlay (path too short or something else)
    4.) Screenshot of the ExpeditionIcons settings page. The explosive settings and all the enabled mods.
    5.) Screenshot of logs in ExileAPI. Enable debug messages. My logs will appear when you press any calculate route keybind.
    You guys are lucky. League is so bad that I like programming more than playing, so I implemented the changes in step 2. Range and radius of explosives in logbooks is now calculated automatically, no need to configure it at all. Its not perfect (since I'm just guessing the original radius and range for explosives because I can't extract them from the game) but its pretty damn close.

I'll maybe change the detection in maps as well, so there is no need for manual set-up at all. Issue is with atlas passives, there are a lot of variables, so there's a lot to do, and I don't know if I want to do that.

14. Thanks xerance (1 members gave Thanks to arturino009 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    21/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All maps now have automatic detection for explosive settings. Nothing about explosions needs to be configured manually now. This means atlas passives are also accounted in any combinations.

If someone can tell me if maps and logbooks have a default amount of explosives without any atlas nodes or logbook modifiers (and what is that number), then I can also automatically configure the amount of explosives without guessing, so it will always be correct. In maps it could be 5 explosives without passives and 6 with only one allocated, but for logbooks I'm not sure. Is it 15 or does it depend on the layout?

Thanks G/R
    36/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All maps now have automatic detection for explosive settings. Nothing about explosions needs to be configured manually now. This means atlas passives are also accounted in any combinations.

If someone can tell me if maps and logbooks have a default amount of explosives without any atlas nodes or logbook modifiers (and what is that number), then I can also automatically configure the amount of explosives without guessing, so it will always be correct. In maps it could be 5 explosives without passives and 6 with only one allocated, but for logbooks I'm not sure. Is it 15 or does it depend on the layout?
    20 explosions are standard

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast