Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did install python 3.6.5 but I don't remember now but pip wasn't properly working so I did some work around and got the latest version of pip through cmd itself (version 10). So just like the tabula thing can we do the same for skills and such?

Path of Exile modding tool and mods
    dhruv_a's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aah, got it.By editing the evasion base any armour I will equip will have the mtx by default but this is only for ranger as that is the class with dex as the main stat. The way I did it was:

name "change dex"
    restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex1A/BodyDex1ADex.sm"
    replacewith "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/AbyssArmour/AbyssArmourBodyDex\.sm$"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex1B/BodyDex1BDex.sm"
    replacewith "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/AbyssArmour/AbyssArmourBodyDex\.sm$"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex1C/BodyDex1CDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex2A/BodyDex2ADex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex2B/BodyDex2BDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex2C/BodyDex2CDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex3A/BodyDex3ADex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex3B/BodyDex3BDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex3C/BodyDex3CDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex4A/BodyDex4ADex.sm"

You can also do this for all similar classes, just extract the art models items armour part first and find out the exact names of the files. Btw abyss armour is mostly poop haha
    Last edited by dhruv_a; 04-20-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Enneagram's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a question, does it work with any armours other than body armours? What about weapons? So technically, can one replace everything to get a (local) client-sided MTX?

Noob question but this is my first time with POE modding.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    452/2175
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dhruv_a View Post
    Aah, got it.By editing the evasion base any armour I will equip will have the mtx by default but this is only for ranger as that is the class with dex as the main stat. The way I did it was:

name "change dex"
    restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex1A/BodyDex1ADex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex1B/BodyDex1BDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex1C/BodyDex1CDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex2A/BodyDex2ADex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex2B/BodyDex2BDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex2C/BodyDex2CDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex3A/BodyDex3ADex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex3B/BodyDex3BDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex3C/BodyDex3CDex.sm"

restriction "./Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex4A/BodyDex4ADex.sm"

You can also do this for all similar classes, just extract the art models items armour part first and find out the exact names of the files. Btw abyss armour is mostly poop haha
    Nice! Can you show me your final look???

asdftestasdf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you add models to your character without replacing anything? For example if I don't have a cloak effect on my account could I somehow add it?
    And also is there a way to add particle effects?
    Last edited by asdftestasdf; 05-28-2018 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got it to work! Does anyone know how to replace skill effects?

MasterDMFour's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a specific place you can find all item names and stuff? looking to find specific ones to edit, as well as as like MTX names.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by asdftestasdf; 05-29-2018 at 01:22 AM.

9. Thanks Sychotix, Enneagram (2 members gave Thanks to asdftestasdf for this useful post)
    Sithylis's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    124/275
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asdftestasdf View Post
    Aight, def need a how to on that shit because thats fucking great.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    452/2175
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes....OP
    Good bye buying MTX

Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sithylis View Post
    Start with replacing your base armours first and see how it goes. I'd say that's progress.

Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you add models to your character without replacing anything? For example if I don't have a cloak effect on my account could I somehow add it?
    And also is there a way to add particle effects?
    This is the big question. Have you found an answer?

Is this yours? That's dope.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sithylis View Post
    Originally Posted by Enneagram View Post
    This is the big question. Have you found an answer?

Is this yours? That's dope.

Ya, it was pretty simple.
    Replacing spells is as simple as replacing the corresponding .ao and .aoc files.
    Can change the visuals of them by editing the .dds files with Photoshop + NVIDIA DDS plugin.

To add particle and cloak effects you need an item or MTX with an .epk file associated with it to replace (maybe there's some other way you can do it but this is how I did it).
    An epk file is basically just a text file that contains a number of particle effects (.pet) or attached objects (.ao). So if you have an item or mtx with an .epk on your character you can add as many particle effects or attached objects as you want to it.
    In my case I had an Ice Body Armour MTX which uses armourfx_Ice.epk so I extracted it and added a bunch of ridiculous purple particle effects to it and then inserted it again. Done.
    Last edited by asdftestasdf; 05-29-2018 at 08:30 AM.

15. Thanks Enneagram, calebrivers098 (2 members gave Thanks to asdftestasdf for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, it was pretty simple.
    Replacing spells is as simple as replacing the corresponding .ao and .aoc files.
    Can change the visuals of them by editing the .dds files with Photoshop + NVIDIA DDS plugin.

To add particle and cloak effects you need an item or MTX with an .epk file associated with it to replace (maybe there's some other way you can do it but this is how I did it).
    An epk file is basically just a text file that contains a number of particle effects (.pet) or attached objects (.ao). So if you have an item or mtx with an .epk on your character you can add as many particle effects or attached objects as you want to it.
    In my case I had an Ice Body Armour MTX which uses armourfx_Ice.epk so I extracted it and added a bunch of ridiculous purple particle effects to it and then inserted it again. Done.
    Interesting thanks for all of the info. Replacing one thing with another thing works. But trying to magically spoof a Raven wings I still have not figured it out. I tried replacing some broadheadquiver files with the Raven Wings MTX, could modify them but there were no changes.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enneagram View Post
    Interesting thanks for all of the info. Replacing one thing with another thing works. But trying to magically spoof a Raven wings I still have not figured it out. I tried replacing some broadheadquiver files with the Raven Wings MTX, could modify them but there were no changes.

Add
    Code:
    AttachedObject "Back" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/RavenWings.ao"
    in an .epk that you're using.

18. Thanks calebrivers098 (1 members gave Thanks to asdftestasdf for this useful post)
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast