Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, noob guy here again. Im wondering is there a way to make flask go at the same time?

I have sulfur flask, ruby flask and 2 instant flask. I put defensive flask at 60% hp and instant flask at 80% hp. What I think should happen is if I get hit to 80% use instant flask, if I get hit to 60% use Sulfur, Ruby and Instant flask. What seems to happen is I get hit to 60% and it just spams instant flask 2 or 3 times and doesn't use Sulfur or Ruby. Can your BuildYourOwnRoutine do this better?

Same if I use Forbidden taste. I want Forbidden taste to go at 60% and not instant flask and vice versa.

BasicFlaskRoutine - A PoEHUD Flask Manager
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theellimist View Post
    Hi, noob guy here again. Im wondering is there a way to make flask go at the same time?

I have sulfur flask, ruby flask and 2 instant flask. I put defensive flask at 60% hp and instant flask at 80% hp. What I think should happen is if I get hit to 80% use instant flask, if I get hit to 60% use Sulfur, Ruby and Instant flask. What seems to happen is I get hit to 60% and it just spams instant flask 2 or 3 times and doesn't use Sulfur or Ruby. Can your BuildYourOwnRoutine do this better?

Same if I use Forbidden taste. I want Forbidden taste to go at 60% and not instant flask and vice versa.
    Yes, my BuildYourOwnRoutine would do this better. The issue is the order that flasks are evaluated. Every tick of the tree will go through and choose one flask to use (PrioritySelector). If I were to change the uppermost PrioritySelector to a Sequence... this may get a little better... but we run the risk of double using flasks. For example, think of the situation where you have a health potion which also cures curse. You get knocked down to 60% health and your health potion trigger is at 70%. We first use the health potion and then continue checking other conditions. We also notice that we are cursed (because we may not notice that we have the flask buff to remove curses yet), so we use the potion again. This is a problem.

This is a (hopefully) easy to understand breakdown of the order of operations here. Decorator = If statement, Priority Selector = Go down the list until something returns success.

ahweifml's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BasicFlaskRoutine - A PoEHUD Flask Manager-untitled-gif

PoEHud all updated

Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you update all of the plugins you may have by me (Anything based on TreeRoutine.dll). Delete everything in the folders (except your config files) and start over if you have to.

Nipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bug report. I updated every thing via plugin updater. It tossed a error about unable to replace a dll due t it being in use. Did not think any thing of if restarted poe hud then it tossed errors at me. I went ok lets see if others having this issue. So I went and saw you say to just reinstall the whole ting. So I did that and it is still tossing errors out. Here is the error it said to printscreen. Screenshot by Lightshot

Also to get this error to pop up what I did was have flasks able to be used in hideout and then just run around when it goes to use my quicksliverflask thats when it will toss up that error message. I assume it will do this for any time it needs to use a flask.

Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
    bug report. I updated every thing via plugin updater. It tossed a error about unable to replace a dll due t it being in use. Did not think any thing of if restarted poe hud then it tossed errors at me. I went ok lets see if others having this issue. So I went and saw you say to just reinstall the whole ting. So I did that and it is still tossing errors out. Here is the error it said to printscreen. Screenshot by Lightshot

Also to get this error to pop up what I did was have flasks able to be used in hideout and then just run around when it goes to use my quicksliverflask thats when it will toss up that error message. I assume it will do this for any time it needs to use a flask.
    I am 100% confident you are running out of date code. Please update to the latest PoEHUD and update any plugins you may have of mine (BasicFlaskRoutine, BuildYourOwnRoutine... etc).

Nipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    I am 100% confident you are running out of date code. Please update to the latest PoEHUD and update any plugins you may have of mine (BasicFlaskRoutine, BuildYourOwnRoutine... etc).
    Thats what I thought as you said that before. But I updated t via plugin updater and redownloaded it manually still same issue.

Edit:
    Plugin updater seems to not update the hud to newest version like it says. I redownloaded the hud manually and now it works. But I go in to plugin updater and it says its out of date but I know its the newest one.
    Last edited by Nipper; 03-23-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
    Thats what I thought as you said that before. But I updated t via plugin updater and redownloaded it manually still same issue.
    Create a new folder and download a fresh PoEHUD and fresh BasicFlaskRoutine. I tested with the currently released version of both and had no issues. The fact that the error message says get_PlayerStats() means that you have an outdated TreeRoutine.dll in one of your plugins.

cobok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cobok View Post
    Not in my plugin. If you are seeing that only pop up occasionally, then you shouldn't worry about it. When we read information about the flask and get an empty or null value, I print that message and keep moving along. I constantly pull information about the flask, so as long as it isn't constantly popping up... you're fine.

11. Thanks darktimka (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    darktimka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for awesome plugin! But is any chances to make your plugin work in other languages in game? Or just eng supported?

Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darktimka View Post
    Thanks for awesome plugin! But is any chances to make your plugin work in other languages in game? Or just eng supported?
    What happens when you run it with another language? Are there exceptions?

Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://s.put.re/LU7x7aB.png

i try to edit/add ru names in BasicFlaskRoutine-master\config files. but no effect.

Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darktimka View Post
    https://s.put.re/LU7x7aB.png

i try to edit/add ru names in BasicFlaskRoutine-master\config files. but no effect.
    The errors you linked should be fixed by updating BasicFlaskRoutine-master\config\FlaskBuffDetails.json. I think changing the bold text below is all that is needed.
    Code:
    "flaskNameToBuffConversion": {
        "Small Life Flask": "flask_effect_life",

Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nop. i added:
    Code:
    "flaskNameToBuffConversion": {
         "Quicksilver Flask": "flask_utility_sprint",
         "Ртутный Флакон": "flask_utility_sprint",
    No effect. Mayb .json dont know ru language at all. just can`t parse
    Last edited by darktimka; 03-26-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast