Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man im lovin the design!Nice work on splitting them flasks also,seems to me everything is working as it should atm..Just got this problem where the scroller in Uses Reserved is gone and the settings weren't saved on the initial setup after downloading..

Fullscreen capture 2018-01-31 02_12_40.jpg

TreeRoutine for PoeHUD plus a Flask Manager
  2. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to Kaiyum for this useful post)
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaiyum View Post
    Man im lovin the design!Nice work on splitting them flasks also,seems to me everything is working as it should atm..Just got this problem where the scroller in Uses Reserved is gone and the settings weren't saved on the initial setup after downloading..

Just pushed a new version of the ImGui branch. It should fix the issue with the Uses Reserved slider. I also tried to collapse the ailments a little. Turned out a little ugly since they aren't really in two columns... but I can worry about that later.

4. Thanks Kaiyum (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Kaiyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Just pushed a new version of the ImGui branch. It should fix the issue with the Uses Reserved slider. I also tried to collapse the ailments a little. Turned out a little ugly since they aren't really in two columns... but I can worry about that later.
    That speedy pushing... To be honest with you,i opened the config file,checked the values (=0) ,c/p all lines to a new config,delete old,change values to (=1) and restarted...It is now working without updating...Want me to recheck on something or try the new push?

EDIT: Seems to be due to HUD's crashes that the settings are not being saved.. Still on the initial ImGui release.

Re-opened/closed PoEHUD to savestate.Settings were correct,however im not sure if this is a feature or a bug (Disable scroller in ImGui after the initial %ReservedUses% is set).

Fullscreen capture 2018-01-31 11_30_31.jpg

P.S Im on GMT+2 so i have no idea how we could make this work for close-to-instant feedback,hope this helps!!

Indeed this was not a feature..Fixed as of 89176dd
    Last edited by Kaiyum; 01-31-2018 at 05:52 AM.

links1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works without windows aero?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by links1 View Post
    works without windows aero?
    If PoE and PoEHUD will run without windows Aero, then I don't see why this wouldn't.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    454/2198
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    If PoE and PoEHUD will run without windows Aero, then I don't see why this wouldn't.
    looool.....

9. Thanks TehCheat (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Kaiyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    looool.....

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New versions released. I merged the ImGui branch into master and BasicFlaskRoutine should now be run using PoEHUD's coroutine logic to honor PoEHUD's performance settings. This means what used to be TickRate and StrictTickRate have been replaced with a new setting called RunFPS. Using a value of 15 for this new setting will cause BasicFlaskRoutine to run once every 15 rendered frames.

In order to convert the old TickRate to the new RunFPS, use the following (hopefully correct) logic. If your TickRate was 50, that means you ran every 50ms. 1000ms [1 second] / 50ms = 20 ticks per second. Assuming PoEHUD is running at 60 FPS, that is 60 ticks per second. 60/20 = 3. Therefore, your setting should be 3 to run just as fast. The default value is 15.

TL;DR: If flasks aren't used fast enough for you... lower the RunFPS value.

If desired, I believe I can add in the ability to run in milliseconds instead of frames. Let me know if anyone wants this functionality.

12. Thanks fabcard (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    454/2198
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Technically increasing the RunFPS should increase the flask drinking time....
    Why create an inverse of FPS and call it RunFPS

FPS = fucks per second,
    If your fucks are high, u will try drinking more flask per second,
    If u don’t give a fuck you will not drink more flask per second

14. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    Technically increasing the RunFPS should increase the flask drinking time....
    Why create an inverse of FPS and call it RunFPS

FPS = fucks per second,
    If your fucks are high, u will try drinking more flask per second,
    If u don’t give a fuck you will not drink more flask per second
    Hm.... good point. I definitely need to think of a better name for the setting. For more technical people... the setting is literally the number of rendered frames between ticks of the behavior tree. I'll use my flight time to think about it haha

Kaiyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know,i was trying to setup a friends flaskRoutine and realised it isn't all that easy when you aren't using a standard flask setup...He is using HP Instant-HP Bismuth Amethyst Mana and i was having trouble trying to time them all correctly (according to ES/HP and ticks).Is it even possible to add an Override setting for each flask in for example Individual Flask Settings,that will only then use % of HP + % ES to know when its time to use the flask? Make it so each slot is then set to a %ofofHP + %ofES (and tickrate/ms) .Still keeping the Reserved Uses factor which is great for ones uncertainty travels...

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know,i was trying to setup a friends flaskRoutine and realised it isn't all that easy when you aren't using a standard flask setup...He is using HP Instant-HP Bismuth Amethyst Mana and i was having trouble trying to time them all correctly (according to ES/HP and ticks).Is it even possible to add an Override setting for each flask in for example Individual Flask Settings,that will only then use % of HP + % ES to know when its time to use the flask? Make it so each slot is then set to a %ofofHP + %ofES (and tickrate/ms) .Still keeping the Reserved Uses factor which is great for ones uncertainty travels...
    For now, I'm not planning on including too many settings for individual flasks within BasicFlaskRoutine. Zaafar has released his Simple Flask Manager if your friend wants to give that a try. https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post3823835 (Simple Flask Manager for PoeHUD) It includes individual triggers for each flask, so it is significantly more work to configure but more customizable.

What I may be able to do is allow you to choose if the settings are "&&" (and'd) or "||" (or'ed) together. that should be a fairly easy to do change. I also got a pretty sweet idea for a high level of customizability... but I'm still trying to decide if it goes into BasicFlaskRoutine or my private version.

Kaiyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed,it started for Treeroutine and you have ended up a Flask Manager yourself! Apologies for loosing focus I haven't even used zaafars one yet,will check it out .. better || than && to get the result i want i think..
    If overide=true use MinHp/MinEs factor else use current factor :P If only i could add that in myself to all flask settings :P

Btw i got this today after getting Error on Flask Slot a couple times..
    Code:
    03/02/2018 18:37 PM Program exited with message:
     System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
       at TreeRoutine.Routine.BasicFlaskRoutine.BasicFlaskRoutine.findFlaskMatchingAnyAction(List`1 flaskActions, Nullable`1 instant, Func`1 ignoreFlasksWithAction) in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\BasicFlaskRoutine\BasicFlaskRoutine.cs:line 222
       at TreeRoutine.Routine.BasicFlaskRoutine.BasicFlaskRoutine.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<createUseFlaskAction>b__0(Object x) in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\BasicFlaskRoutine\BasicFlaskRoutine.cs:line 154
       at TreeRoutine.DefaultBehaviors.Actions.UseHotkeyAction.Run(Object context) in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\BaseTreeRoutine\DefaultBehaviors\Actions\UseHotkeyAction.cs:line 35
       at TreeSharp.Action.<Execute>d__12.MoveNext() in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\TreeSharp\Action.cs:line 75
       at TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context) in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\TreeSharp\Composite.cs:line 143
       at TreeSharp.PrioritySelector.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext() in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\TreeSharp\PrioritySelector.cs:line 60
       at TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context) in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\TreeSharp\Composite.cs:line 143
       at TreeSharp.Decorator.<Execute>d__10.MoveNext() in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\TreeSharp\Decorator.cs:line 78
       at TreeSharp.PrioritySelector.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext() in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\TreeSharp\PrioritySelector.cs:line 60
       at TreeSharp.Decorator.<Execute>d__10.MoveNext() in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\TreeSharp\Decorator.cs:line 78
       at TreeRoutine.BaseTreeRoutinePlugin`2.Tick(Object stateInfo) in C:\Users\keith.perkins\Documents\GitHub\BaseTreeRoutine\BaseTreeRoutinePlugin.cs:line 172
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
       at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
       at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
    Still on initial ImGui release...

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try the latest version. I was keeping the query as an IEnumerable for speed, but forgot that it runs the query for every call... therefore the .Any() and the .First() run it twice, with different results.

20. Thanks toadskin, Kaiyum (2 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can u shaer unidy and highlighted plugins? ive never seen that plugins here in ownedcore

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast