PoEHUD - Overlay for Path of Exile (Updated for 3.0) menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 194 of 297 FirstFirst ... 94144190191192193194195196197198244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4452
    HivNLG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wwhat version you use Run PoE as a limited user???

PoEHUD - Overlay for Path of Exile (Updated for 3.0)
    adonis912's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got banned a few minutes ago. I was on and off using aimbot/pickit/autoflask. Today I turned on mob icons on minimap, which is sort of like a "maphack", and now I'm banned. Not sure at what point I was pinched, but there's no way in hell I'm manually spamming health potions, so I'll reregister on a new account and see if the autoflask alone gets me banned.

HivNLG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what version you use Run PoE as a limited user???

omnicrunch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to fix the preload for strongboxes? They never show up for me.

elvese's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, banned today XD 27.09.2018

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    349/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by omnicrunch View Post
    Is there a way to fix the preload for strongboxes? They never show up for me.
    No. They modified how chests are loaded (they're loaded dynamically now as you approach them), so there's currently no known way to detect them at preload time.

7. Thanks omnicrunch (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    HivNLG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elvese View Post
    Same here, banned today XD 27.09.2018
    you run poe limited user?

sleepy1984's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    limited user i have but how i can add kootfilter neversink ???

wannac's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    81/10
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    run hud with limited user for 2 weeks,not banned yet

HivNLG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sleepy1984 View Post
    limited user i have but how i can add kootfilter neversink ???
    find user limited version and documents and games and poe in new user

rocketman2241's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same banned

raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PoEHud, via limited user, is currently not bannable. At least, as a stand-alone client. Certain plugins, however, could flag your account, such as pickit, autoflask, and stashie; it is very important that if you use these plugins that you modify the speed in which they operate. If they go too fast, and you get booted out of the game for performing too many actions, then congratulations: your account is now flagged. Use plugins which perform many fast actions with extreme caution.

PoeHud, on the other hand, is currently safe and will continue to be so until they find ways around level 0. Removing strongboxes in your preload would also be a good idea, considering the offset is now dynamic, and simply reading that offset could, potentially, flag your account. Forewarned is forearmed.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/575
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raretitlez View Post
    PoEHud, via limited user, is currently not bannable. At least, as a stand-alone client. Certain plugins, however, could flag your account, such as pickit, autoflask, and stashie; it is very important that if you use these plugins that you modify the speed in which they operate. If they go too fast, and you get booted out of the game for performing too many actions, then congratulations: your account is now flagged. Use plugins which perform many fast actions with extreme caution.

PoeHud, on the other hand, is currently safe and will continue to be so until they find ways around level 0. Removing strongboxes in your preload would also be a good idea, considering the offset is now dynamic, and simply reading that offset could, potentially, flag your account. Forewarned is forearmed.
    Lots of misinformation here unless you have special inside info that hasn't been made public.

PoEHud, via limited user, is currently not bannable.
    Not true, or at least poorly worded. PoEHUD is definitely bannable, regardless of what anti-detection methods you are using. Running PoE as a limited user is just our current best defense against detection, but it is by no means fool proof, even without PoE running with admin privledges.

Certain plugins, however, could flag your account, such as pickit, autoflask, and stashie; it is very important that if you use these plugins that you modify the speed in which they operate. If they go too fast, and you get booted out of the game for performing too many actions, then congratulations: your account is now flagged. Use plugins which perform many fast actions with extreme caution.
    While it is true that plugins which send simulated input to PoE could be a potential attack vector, we have no indication that randomizing their input timings would help, nor that being disconnected for too many inputs in a single frame increase your chances of receiving a ban (for now).

Removing strongboxes in your preload would also be a good idea, considering the offset is now dynamic, and simply reading that offset could, potentially, flag your account.
    First off, strongboxes not being preloaded was a change on GGG's side. Strongboxes are only loaded once you get within a certain range, and without double checking myself I believe they are loaded into the entity list just like monsters. Even if they could determine exactly what we are reading (which I'm not sure they can), reading memory in itself is not suspicious. Anti-virus programs do it all the time. To my knowledge, v3 of their anti-cheat likely looks for suspicious programs (such as those with an open handle to PoE) and will attempt to open up the executable. If it opens up the executable (meaning you aren't running as a limited user), they can analyze the binary to determine if it looks like PoEHUD (via pattern scanning most likely). If so, send back a flag to the server that we matched a pattern.

Since there seems to be a new banwave going out, we may be able to gather more info as to what their anti-cheat was doing and if running as a limited user is still safe. From what I can tell in the discord, there are no reports of bans with people running PoE as a limited user.

15. Thanks TehCheat (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sychotix

Forgive me for not quoting that long post, but you are correct that I did use extremely poor wording when I wrote that. As it is currently written, I wouldn't even follow my own advice, sadly.

So let me clarify: While poehud is bannable (without using limited user), it is highly unlikely (at this point) that you will get banned using poehud (limited user) as a standalone client (meaning, no plugins). The reason for this is because path of exile's anti-cheat is NOT kernel based (e.g. battleye) - therefore, it does not have the extra priviledges to access all of the memory of the user's system. More importantly, it has no control over how a user 'reads' memory. With BattleEye, for instance, simply reading an offset, when the game did not request such information, will flag you and eventually ban you. Even limited user mode will not save you in this situation because the kernel anti-cheat does have access to all of the memory, including level 0. Fortunately, Path of Exile's anticheat is rather crude (even though we don't know how it really works because they turn it off and on whenever it suits their fancy. Coincidentally(?), the anti-cheat always seems to come on when it's stash tab sale weekend, and usually stays on till the next sale the following Friday - so use that information for what it's worth.)

17. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to raretitlez for this useful post)
    plktt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, banned today 27.09.2018. limited user