0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darxide23 View Post
    You aren't listening to anything I or Methuselas said. I will only say it one more time. APBU does not pick anything for required slots. APBU does not touch required slots. That's 100% on the Gateway. I'm pretty sure that APBU has no code whatsoever that interacts with the required slots in any way. (BaseN confirm?)
    Correct!

PS I would appreciate it if there were not several unrelated posts to read in the thread that have nothing to do with APBU. My time is extremely limited right now so any time spent reading unrelated posts and going htrough them again when I'm looking for any missed bug reports, is less time spent on working on APBU..so if you guys want to discuss a script or whatever make a thread for it and do it there.

APB Ultimate
    Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BaseN, do you think it possible for the bot to click the daily button in the Sword Coast Adventures to roll the die and get the free crap they give away?

Rocktroll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BaseN View Post
    Correct!

PS I would appreciate it if there were not several unrelated posts to read in the thread that have nothing to do with APBU. My time is extremely limited right now so any time spent reading unrelated posts and going htrough them again when I'm looking for any missed bug reports, is less time spent on working on APBU..so if you guys want to discuss a script or whatever make a thread for it and do it there.
    BaseN sorry about that!

Love your bot, Im sure I am not using it to its full potential though. Is there a reason why it feels like it does not reach the last 2 characters in my 6 toon account? is there a limit on how many characters it can do on a single account??

Ngefhhzt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello BaseN,

you do a great work with the Neverwinter-Gateway-Proffession-Bot. I would like to donate, but i need you to use "Paysafecard" https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/
    . I like to donate more then once, when you use PaysafeCard..

greetings.. (still a Neverwinter-Player)

qmancan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
    BaseN sorry about that!

Love your bot, Im sure I am not using it to its full potential though. Is there a reason why it feels like it does not reach the last 2 characters in my 6 toon account? is there a limit on how many characters it can do on a single account??

There is no limit I am aware of. I have 7 characters working fine. Need to look at your log and that should tell you why it is failing.

My guess is the case in the spelling of your 5th character is incorrect so the bot fails to switch to that character.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qmancan View Post
    There is no limit I am aware of. I have 7 characters working fine. Need to look at your log and that should tell you why it is failing.

My guess is the case in the spelling of your 5th character is incorrect so the bot fails to switch to that character.
    Thank you, Ill check that out.

I think I will empty out the professions orders on the first 4 toons so it just skips them and see if it touches the last 2 toons then.

How can I post my log?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You where right, its stopping at my 4th character and says , Character not found, that's why the last 2 never have been touched.

I erased the names from the setting and tried several times ( the spelling is very simple) yet it refuses to find the 4th and 5th names. I will download the newer version to see if that helps but I don't understand why if I am spelling the name correctly that it wont find them. ( I made sure there are no spaces after the name)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You where right, its stopping at my 4th character and says , Character not found, that's why the last 2 never have been touched.

I erased the names from the setting and tried several times ( the spelling is very simple) yet it refuses to find the 4th and 5th names. I will download the newer version to see if that helps but I don't understand why if I am spelling the name correctly that it wont find them. ( I made sure there are no spaces after the name)
    Are there any Unicode characters in the name? Like accented characters?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sir, its a simple name, Dexter

in the log though it shows up as Dexter00 is that normal? When it says can not connect?

I tested the character after that one, and the program finds it ok,so its just that one toon that seems to have issues.

Not sure what can be wrong as I am spelling the name correctly. Let me clear the log and post it here when it finds the error again.
    Last edited by Rocktroll; 06-17-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sir, its a simple name, Dexter

in the log though it shows up as Dexter00 is that normal? When it says can not connect?

I tested the character after that one, and the program finds it ok,so its just that one toon that seems to have issues.

Not sure what can be wrong as I am spelling the name correctly. Let me clear the log and post it here when it finds the error again.
    Odd. Try a clean start. Download the bot and unzip it into a completely new folder and configure it from scratch. See if there is any difference.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I did as you said and did a fresh install, would still get stuck on the 4th toon. I tried several combinations but finally got it to work.

in settings my toons where like this
    Rock
    Solid
    Cast
    Iron
    Dutch Oven

And it would keep getting stuck on Iron, I tried this instead
    Rock
    Solid
    Cast
    iron
    dutch oven

This time it recognized my 4th toon with the first letter in the name not capitalized. Before that it would show Character Not found, but now get stuck on my 5th character. So I did this
    Rock
    Solid
    Cast
    iron
    Dutch Oven

and now it cycles through all my characters. I wonder if when I created my character in game it was saved with a non capitalized name or some other bug. It shows up as Iron@rocktroll but for some reason APU couldn't find it ( or gateway couldn't)

I have no idea why this happened but at least I got it going though all my toons now on that account. Thanks for helping me figure this out.

archlord12345's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are benefits with this bot? how many astral diamond per day can you make with one account

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well with out counting all the things you can do to speed it up, ( and Im just guessing here) if you did a new account with 2 toons, leveled it up to 20 each and just ran Destroy enemy camp twice a day that's 1,600 AD twice a day times 2 ( remember 2 toons per account ), so that's 6,400 AD per account plus 4 Large chest of goods and 80 silver. ( Im just guessing here)
    Good thing is you can have multiple accounts running at the same time since its free.

Are my numbers close or am I way off?

qmancan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by archlord12345 View Post
    What are benefits with this bot? how many astral diamond per day can you make with one account
    i max out the 24000 rad per character per day. You would need 1 hero or 2 adventures per slot to do this.

so the max per day per account would be 24000 x 50 = 1,200,000

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and now it cycles through all my characters. I wonder if when I created my character in game it was saved with a non capitalized name or some other bug.
    That's bizarre. Capitalization shouldn't matter. BaseN may have to chime in on this one.

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445 ... LastLast