Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spaznetz View Post
    APBU now automatically selects a Guard for the required asset spot
    You aren't listening to anything I or Methuselas said. I will only say it one more time. APBU does not pick anything for required slots. APBU does not touch required slots. That's 100% on the Gateway. I'm pretty sure that APBU has no code whatsoever that interacts with the required slots in any way. (BaseN confirm?)

APB Ultimate
    Spaznetz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darxide23 View Post
    You aren't listening to anything I or Methuselas said. I will only say it one more time. APBU does not pick anything for required slots. APBU does not touch required slots. That's 100% on the Gateway. I'm pretty sure that APBU has no code whatsoever that interacts with the required slots in any way. (BaseN confirm?)
    That's what I get for trying to do 3 things at once. I totally misread the explanation. Sorry for the confusion.

In this instance, the gateway is what is messing me up. It seems like it is picking the lowest level asset that can perform the task rather than the highest level available as I thought it would. Interestingly, on a toon with 5 Adventurers, 3 Guards, & 2 Mercenaries, it always chooses the Adventurers for the required spot even on level 5 tasks. It seems like only the Common assets cause it to screw up.

Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spaznetz View Post
    That's what I get for trying to do 3 things at once. I totally misread the explanation. Sorry for the confusion.

In this instance, the gateway is what is messing me up. It seems like it is picking the lowest level asset that can perform the task rather than the highest level available as I thought it would. Interestingly, on a toon with 5 Adventurers, 3 Guards, & 2 Mercenaries, it always chooses the Adventurers for the required spot even on level 5 tasks. It seems like only the Common assets cause it to screw up.
    I think this is by design because there is no benefit in using a higher level Common asset in any slot, so it uses the lowest level one to insure your higher level ones are available for the higher level tasks that require them. It's a good move, it just requires you to redo your saved tasks. But you'd only have to do that once.

Rhendanwan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sargeras55 View Post
    APBinfinite works better in my opinion. Only thing it is missing is a kill/restart switch that works if the tasks get stuck due to lag from gateway.

Ultimate takes way to long to finish collecting and starting jobs. With 5-10 chars it might work good but with 50 chars it works terrible.

Just my 5 cents.

hmm i downloaded this APBI to see how fast it is and yea it does seem a lot faster for some reason. but other than that it seemed very glitchy and I couldn't get it to do even few chars without failure in starting tasks.

yea for a lot of chars it takes very long time.

anyway does anyone know what is the reason for this speed difference? you guys have been using this much longer than me maybe someone knows.
    was it slowed down for stability? it somehow seems just the loading of the pages themselves is slower. don't know how else to describe it

Rocktroll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 quick questions. First I have 3 accounts with 2 toons each doing leadership task and those seem to do ok. But on my main account with 6 toons it seems that ultimate does not go down to the 6th toon to do its task. Is there a limit how many toons it can cycle through.
    Second, I read you guys post on how fast you can level alchemy if you buy the mats. Is there some guide posted some where on what you did to go from 0-20?

Thanks for the cool bot, don't know how to properly use it yet but so far it's been doing well

Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhendanwan View Post
    hmm i downloaded this APBI to see how fast it is and yea it does seem a lot faster for some reason. but other than that it seemed very glitchy and I couldn't get it to do even few chars without failure in starting tasks.

yea for a lot of chars it takes very long time.

anyway does anyone know what is the reason for this speed difference? you guys have been using this much longer than me maybe someone knows.
    was it slowed down for stability? it somehow seems just the loading of the pages themselves is slower. don't know how else to describe it

A workaround (for the time being) is to put the last slot of each toon to a simple gathering job, that requires only 1 asset. It will keep the bot from timing out and move on to the next toon. Yeah, you lose a slot, but it keeps the bot moving. Understand that as soon as you use an additional asset slot, the bot will continue to look for additional assets, even if you're not using them or have them. So, if you run the bot with only 1 asset per job, it works GREAT. As soon as you use multiple, it starts to get timeout errors.

So, if you use 1 asset for slots 1, 2 and 3, but use multiple assets for 4, each slot starting with 4 all the way to slot 9, will expect to use additional assets, even if you don't specify them or have them, which causes time out. Therefore, if you are using SOME slots with multiple assets and some that don't, do the single asset jobs first, then do the multiple asset jobs next and finally close with a job that requires only one worker. All of the gather jobs (not deep wilderness) and most of the Alchemy jobs only require 1 asset, so those are the ones you'll use to for the last slot of each toon.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok just to make sure I understood what you just said. If I level up tailoring for example and I have 5 slots unlocked, and I do simple jobs with only the main asset required I should have no trouble?

check_point's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
    I have 2 quick questions. First I have 3 accounts with 2 toons each doing leadership task and those seem to do ok. But on my main account with 6 toons it seems that ultimate does not go down to the 6th toon to do its task. Is there a limit how many toons it can cycle through.
    Second, I read you guys post on how fast you can level alchemy if you buy the mats. Is there some guide posted some where on what you did to go from 0-20?

Thanks for the cool bot, don't know how to properly use it yet but so far it's been doing well
    For this Bot you need make "complex" profile so it will do Alchemy autoleveling and if you ingredients "potions, vitriols, solvents etc." bought then only problem is APBU query times.

If you use APBI, query time is not problem, but profile must be complex but Bot can buy stuff for you and you relly must know how to use it.(including "autostart/kill -script)

GreaseMonkey can be easy way, but you must know "how to install it" or it will not work... put one slot for Alchemy + all others for other task, why... because "Monkey" is stupid and if Alchemy has 9 slot it will make 9x needed resource + when it start experiment it use ONE slot for experiment and all others stay EMPTY.

...so for automation try Greasemonkey other Bots needs complex profiles and even with them they can fail and if some one has opposite experience HE then can PROVIDE us good Alchemy leveling profile, and problem is solved.

Ecalevol123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i leveled alchemy with bunta script with 7 slots in one week from 1 to 20

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks for the replies

Ecalevol123 could you explain how to do this?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had 7 slots so i bought 7 assistant alchemists and i just installed buntas script and had plenty of gold takes about 15 gold i think to buy stuff and just let it run 24 7 it was level 20 in a week i also bought 3 apothecary to use in optional slots be sure to check buy resources and use optional assets if you need gold just buy level 60 rare for 100 or so AD and sell for 34s to get gold you can turn 300 AD into 1 gold this way.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ecalevol123 View Post
    i had 7 slots so i bought 7 assistant alchemists and i just installed buntas script and had plenty of gold takes about 15 gold i think to buy stuff and just let it run 24 7 it was level 20 in a week i also bought 3 apothecary to use in optional slots be sure to check buy resources and use optional assets if you need gold just buy level 60 rare for 100 or so AD and sell for 34s to get gold you can turn 300 AD into 1 gold this way.
    you have use mozilla firefox and add the extension greasemonkey then install bunta script on the gateway page a button will appear to change settings and stop or run the script

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for explaining that, forgive me I have read back at least 10 pages and cant seem to find this Buntas script, is it another program or something you add to APB?

I purchased the 7 Alchemist and have 30 gold on the character. Do I need to buy the materials first or will this Buntas script do the purchases?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok found something about buntas script, its for firefox and uses greasemonkey.

Is there a way to level up Alchemy just using APB?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ecale thank you just saw your second post, didn't see it before I replied. I will go read the greasemonkey thread to learn a bit more. Thank you for taking the time to explain all this.

Is there a way to do this on this program too? or the Bunta script is the fastest way to do it?

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344 ... LastLast