Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot can not use Man-at-arms/adv/hero as optional assets...

Autoprofessionbot V1.0 - release
    Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gjggehbyfrhsit View Post
    Bot can not use Man-at-arms/adv/hero as optional assets...

Um, yeah...... This has been known for a while......

gjggehbyfrhsit's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Methuselas View Post
    Um, yeah...... This has been known for a while......
    I`m just start use this prog. But Cryptic brocken the gate....

khaosza's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gateway is fixed today

Infinitiv111111's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now we are waiting only for final version of THE APB

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by khaosza View Post
    Gateway is fixed today
    No questions here, "Is it REALLY FIXED", .

Just get use to launch all APB on their own...

..and APB the NextGeneration, where are U we are waiting... :confused:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by khaosza View Post
    Gateway is fixed today

They only "fixed" the switching characters problem. Seem to have broken other stuff. The bot keeps timing out on Slot6, just making chain mail. It's VERY irritating. Can't run the bot for 15 minutes, before it gets stuck in the black screen of endless loop. All my other toons are running 6 to 9 slots just fine.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    ..and APB the NextGeneration, where are U we are waiting... :confused:

It's coming....... and it's pretty sweet. :P

zheeth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They only "fixed" the switching characters problem. Seem to have broken other stuff. The bot keeps timing out on Slot6, just making chain mail. It's VERY irritating. Can't run the bot for 15 minutes, before it gets stuck in the black screen of endless loop. All my other toons are running 6 to 9 slots just fine.
    Really? I have run stable since patch, 3 instances, 7 characters total (3,3,1).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zheeth View Post
    Really? I have run stable since patch, 3 instances, 7 characters total (3,3,1).

I'm running 5 characters, 2, 2, 1 and the only one that's taking a shit is my cleric, that's trying to build chain mail for the XP. Job fails constantly. Only been running about 25 minutes and it crapped out, yet again....

zheeth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running 5 characters, 2, 2, 1 and the only one that's taking a shit is my cleric, that's trying to build chain mail for the XP. Job fails constantly. Only been running about 25 minutes and it crapped out, yet again....
    Do you have enough mats, are you taking 3 task cap into consideration, do you have enough workers for that tier? Might seem banal, but those are the most common problems.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, let me explain this in a language you'll understand. The gateway is TIMING OUT on specific jobs. Considering I have 5 toons running, give me SOME credit I know what I'm doing. I have PLENTY of resources, assets and the "3 task cap" is a moot point. The bot, itself, is timing out trying to build chain mail. The job fails, the screen goes blank and hangs on "loading....." It seems to do this with both mailsmiths and platesmiths. I've tried doing T1, T2, T3 gathers for Platesmithing and it hangs the bot on the loading screen for tasks and then won't switch to the next toon. The bot hangs on T1 gathers and chain mail for Mailsmithing and it hangs the bot on the loading screen for tasks and then won't switch to the next toon. I have confirmed that it will fail on any slot. Weaponsmithing, Alchemy, Leatherworking and Leadership seem to work fine. Doesn't matter if I'm using APB 1.4b5 or APB-I. Fails every time.

Llewellyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, let me explain this in a language you'll understand. The gateway is TIMING OUT on specific jobs. Considering I have 5 toons running, give me SOME credit I know what I'm doing. I have PLENTY of resources, assets and the "3 task cap" is a moot point. The bot, itself, is timing out trying to build chain mail. The job fails, the screen goes blank and hangs on "loading....." It seems to do this with both mailsmiths and platesmiths. I've tried doing T1, T2, T3 gathers for Platesmithing and it hangs the bot on the loading screen for tasks and then won't switch to the next toon. The bot hangs on T1 gathers and chain mail for Mailsmithing and it hangs the bot on the loading screen for tasks and then won't switch to the next toon. I have confirmed that it will fail on any slot. Weaponsmithing, Alchemy, Leatherworking and Leadership seem to work fine. Doesn't matter if I'm using APB 1.4b5 or APB-I. Fails every time.
    Hey Methuselas, take it easy man. Remember that APB is a free tool, created by guys that want to help. And so are others trying to explain to you, that sometimes, it can be really a stupid reason. I remember once, I just forgot to empty my bags, they were full, and impossible for the APB to continue its cycle. This APB is a tool, and if you are not happy with it, do the old fashion way, use the IG or the Gateway directly. Or, just be patient for the Infinity version, that will have new features, and bug fix. And probably new bugs, but that goes with it.

May peace be upon you all.

zheeth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #Cool down
    You can't ask for credit while giving none. And how was I supposed to know what your previous experience is.
    All I know is that the tool has been working flawlessly for me since the patch. #BeJelly

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And what I was trying to say is the GATEWAY, itself, is causing the problem. None of the other bots are timing out, at all. It just seems to be doing it with Mailsmithing and Platesmithing.It's something directly related to the GATEWAY, not the bot. Of course, you can't walk up to Cryptic and say "Hey, you need to check the Gateway again, 'cos it's screwing up my bot farming", especially when you can manually enter the jobs, VIA the Gateway and it works. TW's version, APB 1.4b5 and APB-Infinite all fail and hang on the loading screen when doing Mailsmithing or Platesmithing jobs.

As for "being jelly", I have 4 other instances running APB-I and haven't had any problems, when running solo instances, per toon. It will still intermittently crash, when using multiple toons, sometimes hang on the character selection screen and isn't using extra assets, but it's smooth and fast. So far, the only way it's completely stable is running single instances per toon and it will run for HOURS, without crashing or job fails. I've sent in a ton of bug reports, but it's not ready for prime time, just yet.

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647 ... LastLast