Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont believe Anet scans for autoit etc, i believe player reports -> Flag -> GM comes by - > banned So! in conclusion, we need a place to script thats isolated, yet still decent.

1) botting events with a script, img recognition or not, dosnt seem like a player -> High Risk due to reports
    2) Gathering resources, with script, dosnt seem like a real player -> High risk
    3) instance botting with script -> Low risk
    4) Some memory reading bot, seems like a real player -> High risk due to not being a script, but reading the memory

DNASt1st's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm thinking at moment major part of ban is for sure the people reporting it. i spend the same time on second account botting but in a place not known for botting and it didn't get banned. only the one at the bridge where everyone was botting and known for it i lost that account. my second account even was in a place where i would die usually 1 or 2 times and people would raise me and bot would keep going with the event, my account stood in same spot there for 16hours too.. and no loss there even though it was more obvious then the one on bridge.

i'm using macro goblin witch wasn't one button spamming. it only activated when mobs came. can also add steps to it just to randomly move around and jump and frolic from time to time if want to. or collect item drops an whatever..but still got my temp ban from it on bridge.

at this point i think what i'ma do since i'm at home anyway is i'ma jump threw 3 events with both accounts. the bot is set to handle all 3 events. so i just sitting around jumping my 2 accounts event to event and turning the bot on to do the killing with everyone else in the event. event over jump to next. and repeat ...though i would love to script this whole thing. but running will be a problem. if everhack launches and has a teleport to it that is undetectable that is, would be great. can tele to each location, do event and move to next probably very easily scripted? but if the bot adds a way to program in using the waypoints i might be able to do a 3event set up pretty easy.

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by makaveli10a View Post
    I dont believe Anet scans for autoit etc, i believe player reports -> Flag -> GM comes by - > banned So! in conclusion, we need a place to script thats isolated, yet still decent.

1) botting events with a script, img recognition or not, dosnt seem like a player -> High Risk due to reports
    2) Gathering resources, with script, dosnt seem like a real player -> High risk
    3) instance botting with script -> Low risk
    4) Some memory reading bot, seems like a real player -> High risk due to not being a script, but reading the memory
    what do you suggest for no 3

not sure to understand what you mean

Dmirx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by makaveli10a View Post
    I think you are not right. Memory reading appears hard to detect (if you are not changing anything ). I have some experience of development and usage of memory-reading private bot for russian AION servers and even 0-ring protection software (Frost anticheat) does not appear to detect it, as long as this bot is not public.
    IMHO, really dangerous thing is to inject dll and to emulate clicks from software (emulated clicks differ from hardware ones from OS point of view).