Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Kurios! I sent you a PM for the program yesterday.
    How long does it usually take to do the transaction and to receive the program? (also, when you say VIP member, you mean elite member of ownedcore?)

Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot
    Aislis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VIP member does not mean Ownedcore member. It means subscribed to the bot prior to pulling it from the public market(I believe). You may be able to be VIP after purchasing one bot session key(I did, but prior to pulling it).

3. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to Aislis for this useful post)
    Drklf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The scripts and configs are really easy to make. The guides can be a tad confusing but if you've ever used other bots it's easy as pie.

5. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to Drklf for this useful post)
    holygift's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's supposed to work with W10 now right?
    The bot does the quests but when there's an enemy, he just stand in front of him and don't attack at all. So I'm still stuck at the beginning.
    Is there anything else to do beside Register and add bot account, set Game Path, set Account.txt path? I made a new account and trying to level a lvl 1 Destroyer.

*Seller sent link to download a .rar containing only a single file (1 .exe). Is that normal?
    -The folders appear after I run the .exe but eveything inside is empty

Please help I asked other forums and even directly in skype with the seller but it's still not fixed

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Be sure to install the chinese language pack first and do all of that. WHEN that is done, unpack the bot and run it as administrator

santahashi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Be sure to install the chinese language pack first and do all of that. WHEN that is done, unpack the bot and run it as administrator
    I sent you an pm, please check it

mykki's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently i have to give warning to anyone who considers to buy this one because admins of this bot put attack delay on bot which screws it up quite bit also after expansion bot is unstable. Theres quite few problems atm

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indeed, personally, I would not buy the bot right now, but it is up to you.

porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot sucks right now, I know why they cant fix it but without proof its not worth saying.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by porkie View Post
    The bot sucks right now, I know why they cant fix it but without proof its not worth saying.
    They're removing delay in future. Ming showed up today and talked with community and in conclusion delay either get removed or will be set lower

Skreech92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest it still isn't that bad with delay ( yes i can see the difference ) but it still does well when it comes to farming or even using in arena if you learn how to properly set the profiles.

14. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to Skreech92 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skreech92 View Post
    To be honest it still isn't that bad with delay ( yes i can see the difference ) but it still does well when it comes to farming or even using in arena if you learn how to properly set the profiles.
    Are you serious about this? Delay has screwed things majorly. Maybe botter who have 100-200 ping in game cant see diffrence but botters like me who bot under 50 ping it this change has screwed things a lot

I've been tweaking scripts with my friend configs that we run for 2 days now and its still not working even closely as well as before expansion im talking about like 50-90% less effective bot because of delay.

Yeah certain areas work just fine with delay but what we do this delay screws everything and doubles/triples our clear speed.
    Last edited by mykki; 03-27-2016 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mykki View Post
    Are you serious about this? Delay has screwed things majorly. Maybe botter who have 100-200 ping in game cant see diffrence but botters like me who bot under 50 ping it this change has screwed things a lot

I've been tweaking scripts with my friend configs that we run for 2 days now and its still not working even closely as well as before expansion im talking about like 50-90% less effective bot because of delay.

Yeah certain areas work just fine with delay but what we do this delay screws everything and doubles/triples our clear speed.
    atm I have two set in dungeon and a 3rd in arena. I haven't ran into many issues using 325, note my latency is around 67 or so with my clients, including the other 4 running on my mates desktop.

But as you've said I can see a difference in the attack speed of the character, wasn't saying it ran perfectly, but it still does what I need it to do.
    Last edited by Skreech92; 03-27-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skreech92 View Post
    atm I have two set in dungeon and a 3rd in arena. I haven't ran into many issues using 325, note my latency is around 67 or so with my clients, including the other 4 running on my mates desktop.

But as you've said I can see a difference in the attack speed of the character, wasn't saying it ran perfectly, but it still does what I need it to do.
    Yeah i can do stuff too but it does not make it effiecent enough to justify 15 dollar price tag.

Beent testing 201, 251, 300, 600, 900 delays and all is same cant see damn diffrence.

Lets say in 12 hours i was able to get certain item 70x with my true profane gear and now im able to get 20. Its huge nerf. Been tweaking and making new profiles like 6-10 hours for few days.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mykki View Post
    Yeah i can do stuff too but it does not make it effiecent enough to justify 15 dollar price tag.

Beent testing 201, 251, 300, 600, 900 delays and all is same cant see damn diffrence.

Lets say in 12 hours i was able to get certain item 70x with my true profane gear and now im able to get 20. Its huge nerf. Been tweaking and making new profiles like 6-10 hours for few days.
    yea same here, but hey it's better than nothing atm; hopefully Ming has that removed.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast