WoW Project Ascension Classless Server - Laughing Skull + Ravenholdt Season I menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GameSeller1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Project Ascension Classless Server - Laughing Skull + Ravenholdt Season I

"You can do anything if you have enthusiasm." - Henry Ford

Welcome to Project Ascenscion, the best server , where you can be anything you wanted to be.

I´m selling here my account. Therefore you have now the option to get this amazing account!

All information are in the linked youtube video below. There you can see, the amout of gold, items , mounts and pets and also eqipment.

On this account are 3x 60er and a low lvl.

1x 60 on Laughing Skull
    2x 60 on Ravenholdt, that can be transfered to any other server after the season is done.

I already got an good reputation on this server for doing instances, which is great, because is very easy now to find people for it.

The Hero has dual specc and a 60% - mount .

Both Speccs has gear. Tank and Heal. The eqipment is quite decent. No problems to go instance for an Instance or battleground.

The account also have all flight paths ( 15$) and a book of ascension(15$) ( where you can learn all skills just in a second)
    On ravenholdt it also have book of ascension.

For more Information here is the link to the video: YouTube

if you have questions just write me and i will answer very quickly

contact me via this site chat system or via [email protected]

price for this account is 50$

paid will be with paypal - after the transaction please instantly change your email and passwort!

best regards

WoW Project Ascension Classless Server - Laughing Skull + Ravenholdt Season I