🔥🔥🔥  LEPRESTORE 🔥🔥🔥 BFA dungeons GEAR 🔥🔥🔥 7% discount INSIDE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Leprestore's Avatar Member Professional WoW Booster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥🔥🔥 LEPRESTORE 🔥🔥🔥 BFA dungeons GEAR 🔥🔥🔥 7% discount INSIDE

Originally Posted by woohah View Post
    Purchased 2 things from . I was highly skeptical of this place at first until I talked with their support. Their prices threw me off since I have paid much higher from other places. I go a CM 8/8 and a full heroic HFC run with all loot. I ended up with 12-13 pieces of loot from the HFC run with another run scheduled because I did not receive all 4 tokens as promised. Well, the support contacted me and let me know I will be scheduled for next weeks raid to finish out my order. That won me completely over as most places you wouldn't hear back from them or they would give you some excuse. Leprestore keeps their promise. I was told CM 8/8 would be done at a specific time and sure enough, they delivered. My 8/8 is now complete and for a very discounted price compared to other sites. IF you are reading this thread and are on the fence about this company, don't be. They are legit. I highly recommend using them for your raiding needs. They are quick, efficient, and most of all communicative. A++++ service from these folks.
    Attached Images Attached Images 🔥🔥🔥  LEPRESTORE 🔥🔥🔥 BFA dungeons GEAR 🔥🔥🔥 7% discount INSIDE-ownedthread-jpg 
    Last edited by Leprestore; 04-06-2020 at 07:29 PM. Reason: No links outside legendary threads

🔥🔥🔥  LEPRESTORE 🔥🔥🔥 BFA dungeons GEAR 🔥🔥🔥 7% discount INSIDE
    Taybox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just bought a mythic BRF run, hoping for some warrior mythic T17 gear. will post back after run. super excited. easy transaction so far.

abaraikenshi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased H-HFC ML piloted run (I mistakenly bought it on EU instead of US - the company worked with me to transfer my order over and were extremely helpful in the process!) The run was streamed live, and I was given details on everything. Very friendly staff, and excellent performance. I would definitely recommend this service!
    Destinations unknown, I'll find my way there

Taybox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taybox View Post
    just bought a mythic BRF run, hoping for some warrior mythic T17 gear. will post back after run. super excited. easy transaction so far.
    They completed my full BRF Mythic run. I got the mount plus 5/5 Mythic Tier 17, which was my goal!!! Great price, service, A++++
    Last edited by Taybox; 04-04-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Leprestore's Avatar Member Professional WoW Booster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New discounts offer for Hellfire Citadel [heroic mode] for our US customers from Ownedcore!
    Sunday (17.04.2016)
    16:00/4:00pm EST (15:00 Los Angeles time) ALLIANCE raid
    Discount slots available for: ROGUE, MAGE, DRUID, WARLOCK, PRIEST, HUNTER, SHAMAN with 20-30% discount
    Contact website support for the conditions
    <div class=bbcode_container>
	<div class=bbcode_description>Code:</div>
	<pre class=bbcode_code>https://leprestore.com/?utm_source=ownedcore&utm_medium=ownedcore&utm_campaign=Leprestore_General</pre>
</div>

TomoyukiTakedaCheats's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent communication, excellent service. They are flexible with the quotes for services you combine - even threw in a bonus for my boost. Some quirks given the time difference and scheduling (they have lives too!) as I ordered over a holiday weekend but nothing to gripe about. Professional and can be trusted.

Prior to getting them I could say you could never convince me for a piloted boost. Now I'm sure I'll be back for more. Thanks team.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New discounts offer for Hellfire Citadel [MYTHIC mode] for our US customers!
    Friday (July 4th 2016) 16:30/4:30pm EST ALLIANCE raid
    All loot for your spec is GUARANTEED
    Visit our website for more info!
    don't forget discount coupon - OWNEDCORE for these loot specs:
    PALADIN, ROGUE, DK, DRUID!
    (12% DISCOUNT)
    Click on the image below to see all the options you have:

Valid only 4 days!

woohah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 2 things from Leprestore.com. I was highly skeptical of this place at first until I talked with their support. Their prices threw me off since I have paid much higher from other places. I go a CM 8/8 and a full heroic HFC run with all loot. I ended up with 12-13 pieces of loot from the HFC run with another run scheduled because I did not receive all 4 tokens as promised. Well, the support contacted me and let me know I will be scheduled for next weeks raid to finish out my order. That won me completely over as most places you wouldn't hear back from them or they would give you some excuse. Leprestore keeps their promise. I was told CM 8/8 would be done at a specific time and sure enough, they delivered. My 8/8 is now complete and for a very discounted price compared to other sites. IF you are reading this thread and are on the fence about this company, don't be. They are legit. I highly recommend using them for your raiding needs. They are quick, efficient, and most of all communicative. A++++ service from these folks.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saturday (July 9th 2016) 15:30/3:30pm Eastern Time ALLIANCE raid
    Offspec as a bonus or 12% DISCOUNTusing the coupon OWNEDCORE if you purchase PALADIN loot run.

Valid only 1 day!
	<pre class=bbcode_code>https://leprestore.com/?utm_source=ownedcore&utm_medium=ownedcore&utm_campaign=Leprestore_General</pre>
</div>

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New discounts offer for Hellfire Citadel [HEROIC mode] for our US customers!
    Sunday (July 10th 2016) 16:30 / 4:30pm Eastern Time ALLIANCE raid
    Offspec as a bonus or 12% DISCOUNTusing the coupon OWNEDCORE if you purchase WARLOCK, PRIEST, MAGE, DRUID (moonkin / guardian) loot run.

Valid only 1 day!

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friday (July 15 th 2016) 15:30/3:30pm Eastern Time ALLIANCE raid
    Offspec as a bonus or 12% DISCOUNT using the coupon OWNEDCORE if you purchase loot run for:
    ROGUE or DRUID (feral/guardian)

MOUNT IS AVAILABLE

Valid only 1 day!
    Last edited by Leprestore; 07-15-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New discounts offer for Hellfire Citadel [HEROIC mode] for the customers playing on US servers!
    Monday (July 18 th 2016) 16:40/4:30pm Eastern Time ALLIANCE heroic raid
    Offspec as a bonus or 12% DISCOUNT using the coupon OWNEDCORE if you purchase loot run for:
    PALA, PRIEST, WARLOCK, WARRIOR, HUNTER, SHAMAN

MOUNT IS AVAILABLE

Valid only 1 day!

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New discounts offer for Hellfire Citadel [HEROIC and MYTHIC mode] for our US customers!
    Sunday (14.08.2016) 17:00 / 5:00pm Eastern time (NY time) ALLIANCE raid
    Discounts for all classes!
    don't forget 20% discount coupon - LIMITED20

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling ultra rare mounts on US servers with instant delivery (we transfer the character directly to your server)

Llothien Prowler (Fox Mount) - 599$ + BONUS: 859 DH prestige Lvl 1 with LEGENDARY Bracers

Ironhoof Destroyer - 349$ + BONUS Grove Warden (Moose mount, which is no longer obtainable in game)

INSTANT delivery (ask in live chat)
</div>

wingsta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leprestore View Post
    We're running a great promo! 17% discount on all purchases till the 2017