WTB US and EU WOW gold in all server. |Higer price,100% legit- Instant payment-!| menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    jm68's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are people still giving this person gold? Just google his email and look at every forum, he's scamming everywhere..

He keeps saying "its resolved" and its not, my money is still held that he payed me, as well as everyone elses that he scammed. STOP BUYING FROM HIM.

WTB US and EU WOW gold in all server. |Higer price,100% legit- Instant payment-!|
    shieldblock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Third day now, No paiment still, paypal problem is suppose to be updated.... Kinda annoying look's a really big scam, I lost over 200k with this dude, Pro shit!

sellingysera's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shieldblock View Post
    Third day now, No paiment still, paypal problem is suppose to be updated.... Kinda annoying look's a really big scam, I lost over 200k with this dude, Pro shit!
    Sorry man I lost 60k... But he still says it should be fixed. So I sent that log to paypal since the id he was chatting on & the business email on pp are the same in hopes of winning the chargeback. I never do not screen shot and log all transactions.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Found on another forum:
    "Today 14:56 #82
    voodo
    We are *Premium*

Thanks
    1/4
    Trade profile
    I speak
    English Deutsch

Hey guys.
    Its official!
    I can tell you this guy is not right.
    Today i got an email from kelly a. the owner of the pp account from that i got my money.
    She said she get hacked but dont noticed that.
    I would say EVERY payment that somebody from this scammer get is false and from hacked pp accounts.

Who must i write to let him ban on the site? I think this is the only correct."
    Last edited by sellingysera; 03-22-2011 at 10:33 AM.

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can sell you up to 300k on EU - Emerald Dream - Alliance, please contact me

K1boRG's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold 350k to him/her and got now money held in paypal, waiting on responce, if this wont going anywhere, we will need to ban him out of here and I'll contact few instances and report him as people scaming.
    * * * Give +Rep to person who helped you or any other way made you laugh / happy * * *
    * * * Looking for someone who could help with 'good' comments on one YouTube video. - possible reward - PM for more info * * *

shieldblock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DO NOT sell gold to that guy until we got some awnser.... it's been 3 day's he's suppose to send me ANOTHER paiment cause of the canceled one's... so dont trade with him!!!!!

He scammed us overs 350k easy for now....

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All those who may have been scammed send me proof and I will deal with this. People like this should be reported to PayPal so all future accounts get closed.

/closed
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234