0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lurikeenrock View Post
    this is true but 100fps is extremely achievable in this game. At 1080p 75% render scale and low graphics as required per the instructions, just about any computer with a discrete GPU made in the last 4 years will do it.
    I use windows bootcamp to play on a mac and the best fps i can get is 50-60 on the lowest setting with 50% render

I can use the GeForce MAC program to play overwatch on my mac but then the bot isnt programmed to work on the mac, but on my mac my fps is 280 on the highest of settings.

Do you understand my dilemma? .-.
    Last edited by fruitsmoothie; 09-06-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Down for maintenance
    lurikeenrock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fruitsmoothie View Post
    I use windows bootcamp to play on a mac and the best fps i can get is 50-60 on the lowest setting with 50% render

I can use the GeForce MAC program to play overwatch on my mac but then the bot isnt programmed to work on the mac, but on my mac my fps is 280 on the highest of settings.

Do you understand my dilemma? .-.
    your use case is an extreme outlier and expecting support is extremely unlikely when there are most definitely more pressing matters.

it sucks for you, but it was designed for most of us with relatively homogeneous hardware not the odd few

dagnal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    After 2 months of using XAIM, here my return. DO NOT BUY THIS CHEAT
    My configuration: GTX 1060+ / 24G DDR / I7 7300 PC pro gamer. I have 300 FPS without worry. My PC is new and perfectly up to date.

I bought the basic version and to verify my words I tested two months.

There is NO setting or Xaim is working properly. I changed the fox, speed, sticky, human etc. Even in hardcore mode the bot systematically loses the target and favors very big targets like tanks.
    If you are halfway away then it's even worse, the bot shoots anywhere in the melee.
    In addition, the bot assists you if you are in front of the short-range target. On the other hand if the target moves quickly, the bot is lost.

I used the support service and recommended that I check the Overwatch options. Yet, like him, I sent a video to show that everything is scrupulously respected.

In short, this program is a SCAM. Maybe there is a difference between basic version and version +?

Anyone who says that XAIM works perfectly, please, does like me, a video dated September 2017. I'm curious, maybe I missed something?

This is not an attack on XAIM. Just a consumer feedback with video evidence.

brad009's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dagnal View Post
    Hello,
    After 2 months of using XAIM, here my return. DO NOT BUY THIS CHEAT
    My configuration: GTX 1060+ / 24G DDR / I7 7300 PC pro gamer. I have 300 FPS without worry. My PC is new and perfectly up to date.

I bought the basic version and to verify my words I tested two months.

There is NO setting or Xaim is working properly. I changed the fox, speed, sticky, human etc. Even in hardcore mode the bot systematically loses the target and favors very big targets like tanks.
    If you are halfway away then it's even worse, the bot shoots anywhere in the melee.
    In addition, the bot assists you if you are in front of the short-range target. On the other hand if the target moves quickly, the bot is lost.

I used the support service and recommended that I check the Overwatch options. Yet, like him, I sent a video to show that everything is scrupulously respected.

In short, this program is a SCAM. Maybe there is a difference between basic version and version +?

Anyone who says that XAIM works perfectly, please, does like me, a video dated September 2017. I'm curious, maybe I missed something?

This is not an attack on XAIM. Just a consumer feedback with video evidence.
    Contact Support Through skype and he will get on teamviewer with you and get everything working GLHF

Sweetys88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Dagnal

The Different between the Classic Version and + Version is you will get more Profiles for different Heroes and you will get Flickbot + Healbot .

I asked before Month X Aim why the Aimbot doesnt Work on High range. Thats just a secure thing , if you one Hit on XXX Meter Range , all notice that you got a Aimbot .
    The Aimbot doenst work Perfectly but its no Scam , the Only Aimbot thats Scam is *Overwatchgodaimbot* , i payed before some days 200 Dollar for Lifetime edition. And i didnt getted the Aimbot, and after 4 days and XXX Messages whats wrong, i didnt get any answer . By Xaim you must Change the Sticky targets 2-3 and do higher speed and something. I didnt used the Profiles that, X aim got in his folders.

I can say to some Heroes

Tracer = Works Perfectly
    Sombra = Works Perfectly
    Hanzo (Projectiles ) = Doenst Work
    Genji = Doesnt Work
    Winston = Works (Cause you dont need for this hero a Aimbot )
    Reinhardt = Theres no Aimbot usefull
    Widowmaker = Works to 50-60% (On High range you got Problems like hell)
    Mccree = Works to 70-80%
    Junkrat = Doesnt Work
    Zarya = Works good but only the left click (Mouse)
    Torbjörn = Doesnt Work
    Ana = Works on Mid /low Range, High range you get Problems like Widowmaker
    Zenyatta = Doesnt Work
    Symetra = Are all Aimbots Useless cause you dont need to Aim good
    Mercy (pistol) = Works to 60-70% miss 30-40%
    Lucio = Only on Very Near range usefull on mid /highrange useless. Cause thats not a Problem of the aimbot, the shoots are very slow.
    Pharah = Doesnt work
    Orisa = Works to 70-80%
    Doomfist = Doesnt tested
    Soldier 76 = Works very Nice 90-100%
    Bastion = Works to 90-100% like Soldier
    Mei = Doenst Work
    Reaper = Works
    D.va @ mecha Works but if you are Out of the Mecha , you got the same Problem like Mercy with Pistol.
    Roadhog = Doenst tested

fruitsmoothie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lurikeenrock View Post
    your use case is an extreme outlier and expecting support is extremely unlikely when there are most definitely more pressing matters.

it sucks for you, but it was designed for most of us with relatively homogeneous hardware not the odd few
    Let me get the support that I obviously paid for.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 09-08-2017 at 09:21 AM. Reason: No foul language.

WizKhalifa610's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone's Xaim just stop working? It was working perfectly fine then out of nowhere it just stopped working.. It loads and everything perfect but it just does not work.

I went to practice range to test and it started working again but as soon as I went to a regular match it stopped working.. Then I went back to training and it stopped working there as well?

Anyone have this problem and know a fix?

BlackWolfSante's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Xiam
    @XiamSupport

anyway i could add/join you on skype/discord ?

i bought 4 2 days ago the basic cheat but somehow the aimbot is not aiming on close range aswell it shakes crazy. i tried to set it up my own but there is no big changes.

would be cool if someone of u could help me out there.

reeceuth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to recommend not buying this at all.
    for a start, support hasn't replied to me for a week. (should be getting good support as i paid for the pro package)
    The aimbot itself is dreadful, sat for hours trying to change up settings to get it working good, they advertise the aimbot in training range beacause thats what it was made for!
    the flicker bot is terrible, only 1/10 times it will actually get a kill, and with mccree you have to shoot first then use flicker its not good at all.

they tell you 'get 3500+ sr with this'
    how come with the aimbot on the best settings possible i could find, i end up exactly the same sr as i finished last season? thats odd

all the aimbot has done for me is decrease my accuracy in games as i get around 35% with the aimbot and 45 - 50% without.
    would say not to buy as its a big waste of time and when you message support about a critique you have they completely ignore you as they did to me on skype.

if anyone could recommend an aimbot that actually works, and will carry ranks on comp, please let me know.
    Last edited by reeceuth; 09-08-2017 at 10:42 AM.

AmIWorst?'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think xAIM just bailed on all of us.

Typical exit scam for overwatch cheats.

Some of my friends have sent messages 2 weeks ago and still no reply from him.

No announcement on the website, or on this post.

I suggest you guys open scam reports since he is not complying with his sales.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AmIWorst? View Post
    I think xAIM just bailed on all of us.

Typical exit scam for overwatch cheats.

Some of my friends have sent messages 2 weeks ago and still no reply from him.

No announcement on the website, or on this post.

I suggest you guys open scam reports since he is not complying with his sales.

Even if i wanted a refund, i cant get it, paypal will just deny it because you technically "got the product"

The bot doesnt even work atm
    Last edited by fruitsmoothie; 09-08-2017 at 06:23 PM.

akib444's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So tell me this. On the Widowmaker can you make like trickshots with her like the way Kephrii does? Like I have the basic version and am using it with soldier but I can't even get past gold with it. Like some games it works for me well but others not so much.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by akib444 View Post
    So tell me this. On the Widowmaker can you make like trickshots with her like the way Kephrii does? Like I have the basic version and am using it with soldier but I can't even get past gold with it. Like some games it works for me well but others not so much.
    No you cant, the bot will miss unless the player is basically not moving, which in case you can just headshot the player yourself.

The bot does not even work anymore anyway.

akib444's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fruitsmoothie View Post
    No you cant, the bot will miss unless the player is basically not moving, which in case you can just headshot the player yourself.

The bot does not even work anymore anyway.
    You mean the flickbot or the bot in general? Because like I have basic version and it seems to work for me.
    Then again without no hp bar things make it harder

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by akib444 View Post
    You mean the flickbot or the bot in general? Because like I have basic version and it seems to work for me.
    Then again without no hp bar things make it harder
    The bot seems fine in training, but in competitive right now, its not working right.

The videos xaim uses to showcase the bot is on..bots. In an actual game where players are moving, you wont land anything.

The bot (when its even working), is really only worth it on like sombra and tracer.

On anyone else, its not worth it. The $250 price point is a scam