BUYING: WoW US Accounts || Up to 400$ || Instant CASH menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Edge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUYING: WoW US Accounts || Up to 400$ || Instant CASH

I ONLY BUY WOW US ACCOUNTS! NOTE: PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL, DON'T REPLY TO SAY ''Gah, only US'' etc...

I am a legit, reputable, adult buyer. I am PayPal Verified. (PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY VERIFIED PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS, THAT'S NOT THE EMAIL I USE TO TALK)

Well geared (S3/T6) characters on PVP servers with transfer up are a definite plus. But I will consider every account, if the price is right.

If you're simply looking to quit playing WoW and sell your account for a decent price, and have a hassle free and safe experience with a reputable buyer - I am your man.

Thanks for looking; I hope to hear from you soon!

NO SCAMMED ACCOUNTS PLEASE, ONLY FULL INFO ACCOUNT (ACCOUNT NAME, ACCOUNT PASSWORD, EMAIL ACCESS, SECRET QUESTION/ANSWER, FULL NAME AND CD-KEYS) THE ACCOUNT MUST ALSO BE ACTIVE.

Please remember to post here with your msn and the character your interessted in selling with a price, if your offer is good, I will contact you, thanks!

Edit: Typos.

I ONLY BUY WOW US ACCOUNTS! NOTE: PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL, DON'T REPLY TO SAY ''Gah, only US'' etc...
    Last edited by Ket; 06-17-2008 at 08:51 PM.

BUYING: WoW US Accounts || Up to 400$ || Instant CASH
    Farylon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an account I'm not really playing anymore that I wouldn't mind selling.

It has a NE priest in S2/S3 and a draenei enhancement shaman in S1, with a level 61 human mage alt and some other lowbie ones. PvE Server. I am the OO.
    My MSN is [email protected]. I'm usually on there though I might not be since my area's suffering from power outtages.

As far as a price goes ...uh yeah I'm not good with that shit. Let me know if you're interested.

MeowBird's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a full epic 70 gnome mage. He has over 1k spell damage and with arcane blast he hits over 2.5k most of the time. talk to me on [email protected] on MSN

Notahax's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a dranaei with 4/5 T5 and a epic flyer!

MSN: [email protected]
    -

Busy94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have wow classic acc for sale.