★★★[Cheapest/Dedicated] Rank Booster★★★Hearthstone Legend Rank/Naxx Heroic Bosses★★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sadmi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★[Cheapest/Dedicated] Rank Booster★★★Hearthstone Legend Rank/Naxx Heroic Bosses★★★

Hi!

I'm Sadmi, a Legend player since Beta and new Hearthstone Rank Booster that wants to offer the cheapest prices around.

I can boost you to Legend or any rank of your choice. If you hire me I will be very dedicated to get the boost the sooner I can, I will play up to 14 hours a day!

From Rank 5 is very recommended that you have a decent card collection.

I also offer Naxxramas Heroic Mode Clearing. If you order this service and have not cleared the normal mode from a wing I will do it for free.

Prices

Rank 25-15: 0.75 EUR / 1 USD per rank.

Rank 15-10: 2 EUR / 3 USD per rank.

Rank 10-5: 3 EUR / 4.5 USD per rank.

Rank 5-1: 12 EUR / 16 USD per rank

Rank 1-Legend: 18 EUR / 24 USD

SPECIAL OFFER!! From any rank to LEGEND: 80 EUR / 110 USD

Prices for Heroic Mode Bosses

1 Heroic Boss: 3 EUR / 4 USD

3 Heroic Bosses: 8 EUR / 10 USD

6 Heroic Bosses: 15 EUR / 18 USD

10 Heroic Bosses: 23 EUR / 29 USD

ALL Heroic Bosses: 33 EUR / 42 USD

-ALL PLAYING WILL BE DONE PERSONALLY BY ME. NO BOTS = NO RISK OF BEING BANNED.

-If I'm not able to finish your boost in a reasonable timespan, you will be FULLY refunded and you get all the boost until then for free.

-I am not responsible for any infractions to your Battle.net account or Hearthstone account.

-Please, don't log to your account while I'm doing the job. I'll contact you when I finish it.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL - Contact me on: Skype: sadmi666

★★★[Cheapest/Dedicated] Rank Booster★★★Hearthstone Legend Rank/Naxx Heroic Bosses★★★