0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perma banned for exploiting.

Been abusing the turret glitch off and on for a while now. Just received a permanent ban, I never used any outside program either. Friend got banned who never typed in chat either.

email below.

***NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE***

Greetings,

Account: xxxx
    Account Action: Account Closure - Overwatch Account
    Offense: Exploitation of game mechanics

Recent activity on this account has shown exploitation of game functionality, which harms the intended player experience.

The account holder is responsible for all activity on the account. We issue suspensions and closures to protect our players and our service in accordance with our Battle.net EULA: Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net® end user License Agreement.

We don't take this decision lightly. Our team issued this closure only after a careful review of relevant evidence. Our support staff will not overturn these closures and may not respond to appeals. For information, see our article: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/6741

Thank you for your time and understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Customer Service
    Blizzard Entertainment
    https://battle.net/support

Careful with the exploits I guess.

Perma banned for exploiting.
  2. Thanks Torpedoes (1 members gave Thanks to lameeggers for this useful post)
    Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lameeggers View Post
    God, Blizzard is really turning into a Soup Nazi with all these bans. Tell your team they suck? Exploit a little? Get involved in some casual cheating? NO OVERWATCH FOR YOU! I long for the good old days of CS:GO and WoW where they didn't ban you for every little thing kappa :-P
    Last edited by Torpedoes; 07-01-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Aeon1c's Avatar Active Member High Warlord CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lameeggers View Post
    Or avoid them completely and play it legit or lose your money which you put into it when the perma ban hits.

FireSpeed22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on wow they banned me 3 years ago like 3 times for exploiting and cheatengine

Admitimpro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    God, Blizzard is really turning into a Soup Nazi with all these bans. Tell your team they suck? Exploit a little? Get involved in some casual cheating? NO OVERWATCH FOR YOU! I long for the good old days of CS:GO and WoW where they didn't ban you for every little thing kappa :-P
    What? I told my team they suck every day since competitive came out yet im still not banned lmfao why are you spreading false claims kappa

Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Admitimpro View Post
    What? I told my team they suck every day since competitive came out yet im still not banned lmfao why are you spreading false claims kappa
    dont be proud of that xd

Nerdrenx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Admitimpro View Post

already at my 3rd mute (4 days).
    Next time will be 8, then 16, then 32... damn, i should calm down.

Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nerdrenx View Post
    already at my 3rd mute (4 days).
    Next time will be 8, then 16, then 32... damn, i should calm down.
    not be mean or anything. but flamers play worse then bad players. because flamers play the chat game

ziggar's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well in wow you got banned for some silly shit too for some days, well not silly.

At the time i started playing wow i came from another game where people kept calling eachother coons and since english isn't my main language i thought it was some word for idiot, and we were on stratholme in vanilla days with a full raid there pretty early in wow launch and i said something like "some coon pulled like half the instance", next day was banned for a week or two for a racial slur, that's when i decided to ask what the word meant and yeah...

But yes i miss old fps games where taunting others was part of the mind games, ****ing lol created this stupid idea that telling someone to suck it is toxic and everything is toxic, just like everything is sexist to feminists.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ziggar View Post
    But yes i miss old fps games where taunting others was part of the mind games, ****ing lol created this stupid idea that telling someone to suck it is toxic and everything is toxic, just like everything is sexist to feminists.
    Telling someone to "suck it" is one thing. Telling someone to go kill their family and then themselves is another. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Also, most feminists are more sane than you think. You only hear about the crazy ones because loud/obnoxious people get the most attention.

12. Thanks ziggar (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    ziggar's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Telling someone to "suck it" is one thing. Telling someone to go kill their family and then themselves is another. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Also, most feminists are more sane than you think. You only hear about the crazy ones because loud/obnoxious people get the most attention.
    Yes of course that extreme scenarios should be punished, problem is that the lines got blurred and people think everything can be considering 'toxic' if they feel insulted.

Other than that i don't really want to get into a discussion regarding feminism since already spend too much time debating it elsewhere and don't want to bring it here , i like Christina Hoff Sommers but that's about it.
    Last edited by ziggar; 07-02-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I report also every player who write EZ because it is forbidden xD SO much people enraged after they get chat banned and flame me. "Lol" just said EZ. And I told them it is not allowed xD

Nerdrenx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FireSpeed22 View Post
    not be mean or anything. but flamers play worse then bad players. because flamers play the chat game
    I never flame during the game but after, or when someone talk shit with a simple "shut the **** up you twat" in quickplay, because Hanzo players are the notiorious ****ers.
    (Ps : already Ranked 65+ hehe )
    Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    I report also every player who write EZ because it is forbidden xD SO much people enraged after they get chat banned and flame me. "Lol" just said EZ. And I told them it is not allowed xD

It's not, blizzard confirmed it. Ez, rekt, you got pwn, and so on, is not a reportable offense.

to quote
    I can say that we're not silencing for "GG EZ" or "REKT"... unless someone decides to spam it to the match or their team. The majority of silence complaints are direct attacks at other players, mainly with racial or sexual orientation slurs attached to them.
    We expect a certain amount of trash talk in Overwatch. It's a fast-paced game that gets the blood pumping and it's common to blow off a little steam at the end of a match. What we won't tolerate is direct attacks and hate speech.

16. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to Nerdrenx for this useful post)
    Admitimpro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    You cant get punished by reporting someone saying gg ez. I say gg ez after every game, even when on the loosing side and have yet to see a ban. Blizzard made a stance that saying gg ez is not bannable. Why are you spreading so much ****ing misinformation lmfao XDDDDDDDDDDD