Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A TurboHUD Starter Kit designed around Rat Races.

Plugins mentioned in this guide are currently working with 19.1.28.0 STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.4.55430 (v8.0)

Hi everyone. I am going to link and explain the plugins that I use that have really helped improve my rathma solo game and rat group play as a rat, but also znec and zbarb.
    Unfortunately I don't have much practice writing guides, but I will try to keep this one neat and concise.

First and foremost, thank you to KJ and all the plugin authors and supporters of THUD over the years, without all of you this would not be possible and I would have stopped playing D3 a long time ago.

Head on over to Resu's Main GitHub Page and grab the following plugins.

AriadnesThreadPlugin.cs - This will provide convenient directional lines for bounties, pools and other actors to help make life convenient.
    BattleTagAboveBannerPlugin.cs - When someone finds a pool, this makes it easier to click on the right banner.
    HotEnablerDisablerPlugin.cs - This plugin is required by some of Resu's other plugins.
    DangerPlugin.cs - This will add danger circles around most of the imminent threats you encounter, an absolute necessity.
    DeluxeShrineLabelsPlugin.cs - Will show you the name of the player with nems on that will grab it, or if you have nems on, tell you to grab it.
    ParagonPercentagePlugin.cs - This shows your total percentage for your current paragon level, also has a useful feature that shows you at a glance who is wearing nems.
    TimeEverywherePlugin.cs - Shows you the time when your inventory is open.

Make sure these are all unzipped so the directory structure looks as follows.

" \plugins\Resu\TimeEverywherePlugin.cs"
    " \plugins\Resu\ParagonPercentagePlugin.cs"
    " \plugins\Resu\DeluxeShrineLabelsPlugin.cs"
    " \plugins\Resu\DangerPlugin.cs"
    " \plugins\Resu\HotEnablerDisablerPlugin.cs"
    " \plugins\Resu\BattleTagAboveBannerPlugin.cs"
    " \plugins\Resu\AriadnesThreadPlugin.cs"

Next navigate to "plugins/user/PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.txt" and rename the extension to '.cs', now open the file with notepad(I use notepad++) and navigate to the bottom of the file and add this to the customize section.

// AriadnesThreadPlugin Customization
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<Resu.AriadnesThreadPlugin>(plugin =>
    {

plugin.ThreadBetweenPlayers = false; // Set to false to disable the thread between players.
    plugin.Pools = true; // Set to true to enable pools of reflection.
    plugin.BannerTimeSeconds = 3; // Number of seconds you want each player's banner to stay.
    plugin.MetricSystem = false; // Set to true to use metric system for bounty distance.
    });
    // End of AriadnesThreadPlugin Customization
    // DeluxeShrineLabelsPlugin Customization
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<Resu.DeluxeShrineLabelsPlugin>(plugin =>
    {
    //Enable permanent Healing Well display
    plugin.ShowHealingWells = false;

//Enable permanent Pool of reflection display
    plugin.ShowPoolOfReflection = true;

// Disable displaying Healing Wells & Pools of reflection only when health is under 40%
    plugin.ShowAllWhenHealthIsUnder40 = false;

//Change Pylon Short Name Example
    plugin.ShrineCustomNamesShort[ShrineType.BanditShrine] = "**BANDIT**";

//Change Pylon Minimap Name Example
    plugin.ShrineCustomNames[ShrineType.BanditShrine] = "OMG A BANDIT SHRINE";

//Change Pylon Minimap Decorator Example
    //CreateMapDecorators(Font Size, Saturation(0-255), Red(0-255), Green(0-255), Blue(0-255), Radius Offset)
    plugin.ShrineDecorators[ShrineType.BanditShrine] = plugin.CreateMapDecorators(8,255,255,0,0,5);

//Change Pylon Ground Label Decorator Example
    //CreateGroundLabelDecorators(Font Size, Saturation(0-255), Red(0-255), Green(0-255), Blue(0-255), Bg Saturation(0-255), Bg Red(0-255), Bg Green(0-255), Bg Blue(0-255) )
    plugin.ShrineShortDecorators[ShrineType.BanditShrine] = plugin.CreateGroundLabelDecorators(8,255,255,0,0,255,0,0,0);
    });
    // End of DeluxeShrineLabelsPlugin Customization
    // Settings for Paragon Percentage Plugin
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<Resu.ParagonPercentagePlugin>(plugin =>
    {
    plugin.ParagonPercentageOnTheRight = true; // set to true to display % on the left
    plugin.ShowGreaterRiftMaxLevel = true; // set to true to disable GR level display
    plugin.DisplayParagonPercentage = true; // set to false to disable paragon percentage display
    });
    // End of settings for Paragon Percentage Plugin

// Disable Top Experience Statistics
    Hud.TogglePlugin<TopExperienceStatistics>(true);
    // End of Disable Top Experience Statistics

This is all of the custom code that we add to the customize section, so we won't have to add anything else to this file. Now that we have Resu's plugins installed, we will install bm206's next.

Head over to [INTERNATIONAL] [BM] SkeletalMageSingularityEssencePlugin and download the essence plugin but not the config file. Paste the file into the directory structure as follows, you will be making an exact copy of the plugin and putting it into a separate folder.

\plugins\BM\SkeletalMageSingularityEssencePlugin.cs
    \plugins\BMM\SkeletalMageSingularityEssencePlugin.cs

Yes, just make another folder with an extra M, then go into that folder and open up the plugin with notepad. Almost near the top is the namespace of the plugin, right now it says 'Turbo.Plugins.BM' Add an M so it says 'Turbo.Plugins.BMM'. Now scroll down to where it says XPOS and YPOS and change the position so that it looks like this.

XPos = Hud.Window.Size.Width * 0.84f - w/2;
    YPos = Hud.Window.Size.Height * 0.34f + Hud.Window.Size.Height * 0.00001f;

This will effectively dupe bm206's plugin so that you have essence info under your feet and underneath the minimap right over top of the 'objec' part of 'OBJECTIVES'. You will also need to edit

ReapersWrapsResourceRestore = 30;

to match the % that your bracers restore per globe, mine only restore 29, so I have edited both plugin files to reflect that, its not necessary, it just gives you a bit more detail about how close you are to being full resource from each globe.

Okay, now we will grab RuneB's PartyCooldowns plugin that shows us the cooldown time of our party members land of the dead and simulacrum. This is an extremely useful plugin, as rat race clear times are much more consistent, when your rats alternate their simulacrum, so that one is always up. Think of simulacrum like having an extra rat, you can have 4 sometimes, and then 2 sometimes, or 3 all the time. That is why clear speeds are more consistent when you group with players that understand how to sync simulacrums.
    So head over to [v7.5] [INTERNATIONAL] [RuneB] PartyCooldownsPlugin and grab the plugin and install it so the directory structure looks like this.

" \plugins\RuneB\PartyCooldowns\PartyCooldownsPlugin.cs"

Now we need to open this plugin up in notepad and change one thing. We are going to comment out all the watched snos except simulacrum and land of the dead. I believe most of them come that way when you download the plugin, but in case there is some doubt, it will look like this.

WatchedSnos = new List<uint>
    {
    //Add skills to the watch list below
    //--- Necromancer
    465350, //Simulacrum
    465839, //Land of the Dead

//--- Barb
    //79528, //Ignore Pain
    //79607, //Wrath of the Berserker
    //375483, //Warcry

//--- Monk
    //317076, //Inner Sanctuary

//--- Witch Doctor
    //106237, //Spirit Walk

//--- Demon Hunter
    //365311, //Companion

//--- Wizard
    //134872 //Archon - Needs testing, dont use for now
    };

Once that is done, we should not need to open up any other plugins, everything else should plug and play nicely.

Head over to [INTERNATIONAL] [CB] MonsterCirclePlugin to grab a useful plugin that will help you target elites in the midst of a mob pile and lots of flashy light shows. The directory structure should look like this.

" \plugins\CB\monstercircleplugin.cs"

Now lets go grab [INTERNATIONAL] [glq] MonstersCountPlugin so that we have another useful plugin that lets us see how much all those monsters around us are going to move the progress bar, in general as a rat player this is very useful to know, as it will give you a good idea on what is worth the time to clear or not. Afterwards your directory structure should look like this.

" \plugins\glq\monsterscountplugin.cs"

Now we will go get [INTERNATIONAL] [Jack] DoorsPlugin because you can't bloodrush through walls if there is a door sealing the way, so it is useful to know at a glance where doors are, and whether they are click or breakable ones.

" \plugins\Jack\Actors\DoorsPlugin.cs"

Because we spend a lot of time looking at the minimap, we need a cursor there too! So Grab [v7.6] [INTERNATIONAL] [johnbl] MinimapCursorPlugin and make sure it ends up in the right directory.

" \plugins\johnbl\minimapcursorplugin.cs"

Now the next two plugins are from the same author but have different name spaces, so make sure they go into the proper directories. Download and unpack [v7.6] [INTERNATIONAL] [gz] PoolListPlugin into the following directory.

" \plugins\gz\poollistplugin.cs" - This plugin will keep track of pools you found on the world map by pressing f6 it brings up the list, useful when you group with pool hunter parties.

Next Go grab [v7.6] [INTERNATIONAL] [gjuz] Poolstate and unpack it here;

" \plugins\gjuz\poolstate.cs" - This one shows you how many pools you and your party members have. Puts into perspective when a Paragon 3k+ with a 6M dps rat joins your group but all they want to do is zbarb, this lets you see the 10 pools they have gathered.

Okay, thats it you are done. One other tweak I suggest doing is going into plugins/default and delete ParagonCapturePlugin.cs, there is a disable code you can add to the customize section of that file we edited earlier, but i just delete it. Hopefully this guide made sense, I'll probably have to edit and tweak it as I find mistakes and gibberish. Thank you for reading, and I hope this helps for your rat races and solo rat games.
    Last edited by elanuzuru; 01-28-2019 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Keeping guide up to date. Added all the customize code for Resu's plugins.

A TurboHUD Starter Kit designed around Rat Races.
  2. Thanks xratedownz, Wasted74, n1com, RyanGosling, Thoroko, HoaryWitch (6 members gave Thanks to elanuzuru for this useful post)
    User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Thanks G/R
    30/358
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personal score : 7.5/15 ( johnbl's awesome MinimapCursorPlugin is an extracted/modified part of my HuntersVengeancePlugin )

P.S. I'm glad someone reads the plugin descriptions on my GitHub page.
    Last edited by User5981; 12-10-2018 at 07:05 PM.
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

4. Thanks elanuzuru, Thoroko (2 members gave Thanks to User5981 for this useful post)
    elanuzuru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the rating, the neat and concise part didn't really happen, but hopefully someone without much experience with turbohud can use it to easily setup the plugins. Sorry I didn't mention the ripped part, i figured people would see that on the plugin page, the cursor is quite awesome, thank you.

User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Thanks G/R
    30/358
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elanuzuru View Post
    thanks for the rating, the neat and concise part didn't really happen, but hopefully someone without much experience with turbohud can use it to easily setup the plugins. Sorry I didn't mention the ripped part, i figured people would see that on the plugin page, the cursor is quite awesome, thank you.
    7.5/15 is my personal score because I made 7.5 plugins of the 15 mentioned here (that's a joke anyways), your tutorial is perfect!
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great job!
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

xratedownz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this. It helps a lot.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @User5981, Lol, okay i get it now. I was a little lost at first, thought i stepped into a different dimension where ratings are out of 15, all i was thinking was "Hey, 50%, thats a passing grade, i think" lol.

Thanks to everyone who has read and given the kind words, and i'm glad it is helping already. Took me a long time to start using plugins with thud and without knowing what you want to begin with, it can be a bit daunting looking at all that is available. Hope to see you all out there!

mrdarcy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, First of all thanks for the awesome guide!

I've been using Hud for years now (Thanks KJ), but I had some questions. I added all the plugins as requested, and I added the line of code to the Pluginenablerordisabler.cs file but nothing happened, in fact hud completely disappeared. I have no log that says hud failed, but when I leave the instance I'm in (go back to character menu), Hud shows all chars at top with Paragon. So I know hud is active, but every time I enter game, it disappears. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double check the steps I provided for all the different items. You can go here plugincustomizecode/PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs at master . Elanuzuru/plugincustomizecode . GitHub

to see exactly what my customizecode looks like, or simply copy and paste the whole thing if that helps.