Any plugin that looks at map + mob type in the GR for % chance of perfect rift? menu

User Tag List

Ggod9012's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any plugin that looks at map + mob type in the GR for % chance of perfect rift?

Im interested in pushing higher GR's, and I know some maps + mob types are more preferred than others.

Is there anything currently that shows either a rating of the map/mob type as a number lets say out of 10 or something along those lines to assist with making the decision whether or not to RIP the key early or not?

Any plugin that looks at map + mob type in the GR for % chance of perfect rift?
    Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ggod9012 View Post
    Im interested in pushing higher GR's, and I know some maps + mob types are more preferred than others.

Is there anything currently that shows either a rating of the map/mob type as a number lets say out of 10 or something along those lines to assist with making the decision whether or not to RIP the key early or not?
    There is no specific plugin for that function but there is plugins that displays MapType and MonsterType (comps)
    if you have a bit of gamesense u can judge that is a worthy GR by analysing these infos