19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[v9.0] Party Proc Tracker

This plugin tracks the proc (class passive only) of all seen party members as countdown bars and shows the time remaining even if they (or you) leave the area. Optional sound notifications will announce when you or other party members proc (on by default).

Tested with TurboHUD v9.0 (19.4.3.0) and Diablo 3 version 2.6.4.55430

I'll add a newer screenshot later because I didn't play tonight to get any in-action pictures. This is an picture from an older version that I wrote a while back, but it should look very similar:

Attachment 67097

By default, the countdown bars appear over the objectives under the minimap and should be short enough to not overlap a rift progress bar, but you can move it anywhere you want by changing PositionX and PositionY. This was the only spot on the screen I could think of that didn't necessarily overlap with another useful plugin or make it difficult to see the area around my character!

You may be able to edit the Text To Speech (TTS) strings in the plugin to make it speak notifications in a different language (but you may also have to change the language used by Turbohud?)

Installation
    There are two files that go in your TH folder, you can just drag and drop the plugins\ and sounds\ folders from your downloaded zip file into your TurboHUD folder, or you can copy over the files inside them like this:

PartyProcTracker.cs ---> goes in TurboHUD\plugins\Razor
    ProcYou.wav ---> goes in TurboHUD\sounds

The ProcYou.wav file is optional, but you have to change a little setting in the plugin file to use only TTS. I just like to have a custom sound for myself to make it even easier to distinguish my proc from other players' procs (plus a separate sound file can easily be played simultaneously with a TTS notification). Open up PartyProcTracker.cs in a text editor and find these lines to change their values if necessary. There are other variables in there that you can change to configure the look and feel of the plugin as well.
    Code:
    ProcSoundYou = "ProcYou.wav"; //use empty string "" if you want to use TTS for your own notification
    SayHasProcced = " is on prock"; //the TTS line spoken when other party members proc (edit this for use with other languages)
    SayYouHaveProcced = "You are on prock"; //the TTS line spoken when you proc (edit this for use with other languages)
    Last edited by Razorfish; 03-30-2021 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removed attachment

[v9.0] Party Proc Tracker
  2. Thanks RNN, johnbl, Noobz, evan6944, AffaBanana (5 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very useful plugin, I liked the design
    Some people do not know that you can see the proc of the other players, for them this complement will be a surprise.
    In the next patch will be added by default some notification of this, we will see how they implement it
    Last edited by RNN; 04-20-2019 at 07:13 AM.

mdruger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to remove the red outline?

M1SHAKE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great plugin!!
    Just want to know where i can change it..
    i didnt find the x and y

Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by M1SHAKE View Post
    Just want to know where i can change it..
    i didnt find the x and y
    You have a few options depending on how you want to change it. Most of the time, you can put custom plugin settings in a customization file. People often use TurboHUD\plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs for that purpose.

This would go the public void Customize() function of any customization file, such as PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs:
    Code:
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<Razor.PartyProcTracker>(plugin =>
    {
    	plugin.PositionX = Hud.Window.Size.Width * 0.03f;
    	plugin.PositionY = Hud.Window.Size.Height * 0.015f;
    });
    Another way would be to put the code in PartyProcTracker.cs in the public override void Load(IController hud) function:
    Code:
    	PositionX = Hud.Window.Size.Width * 0.03f;
    	PositionY = Hud.Window.Size.Height * 0.015f;

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mdruger View Post
    How to remove the red outline?
    A couple of different ways I can think of to remove the red outlines:
    (1) Find every line of code that begins with BorderBrush.DrawRectangle(......) and comment them out (put double forward slashes // in front of it on the same line)
    OR
    (2) Change the definition of BorderBrush to be completely invisible, either by editing it in public override void Load(IController hud), or specifying in a customization file to have an opacity of 0:
    FROM: BorderBrush = Hud.Render.CreateBrush(255, 255, 0, 0, 2);
    TO: BorderBrush = Hud.Render.CreateBrush(0, 255, 0, 0, 2);

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice plugin, very useful, but theres a problem that counter does not reset/hide when you die, it stills count passive timer when you already have died

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Nice plugin, very useful, but theres a problem that counter does not reset/hide when you die, it stills count passive timer when you already have died
    Ah, thanks for the heads up. Since I have only played hardcore, I have spent very little time testing death scenarios (usually deaths mean the run is over), but I can write in some version of death checking to fix it. (It behaves that way because TH momentarily reports to my plugin that players are no longer on proc every time they leave or return to your vicinity, so I made my plugin ignore those events.)

HiFive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW this plugin is amazing!

ty so much for sharing.

do you have a github with all the plugins you made?

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is an updated version of the plugin with a couple of potential bugfixes. I could certainly use more help with testing so that I can be more confident about updating the original post with this version:

PartyProcTracker_April-24-2019.zip

Changes:
    - proc countdown bars are no longer forced to persist when a new greater rift is opened
    - proc countdown bars should no longer be forced to persist after a player has died
    - added an easy variable (IconSize = 0.65f) to edit to change icon size scaling

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
    do you have a github with all the plugins you made?
    Not yet, although I would like to set one up at some point. So far, besides the two I have posted here, I have only shared my plugins with friends (aka guinea pigs) and some clanmates (and sometimes their friends). There's still a lot for me to learn about how TH works, so I'm usually chasing some idea down the rabbit hole. I appreciate all the comments and thanks people have left here though, good to know that people are getting some use out of my efforts.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uploaded a new version to the original post to address a couple of bug reports. If the version you're using is dated before April 25, you have an older version.

Sklip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to see only my Proc Icon ?

Kactus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, how i can hear the proc sound.waw for other players pls ? i mean i need hear sound .waw also when other player proc and not the TTS message. It is possible ? Thanks !

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to play the same sound wav file for both you and your teammates' procs, just change line 265:
    From
    Code:
    Hud.Sound.Speak(player.BattleTagAbovePortrait + SayHasProcced);
    To
    Code:
    SoundYou.Play();
    (It could be written a bit cleaner than that, but this would the easiest change.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast