Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Fast Leveling] Not Bot - Playing Only.

Hi!
    So let's create a new champ and go for leveling, but first u have to do is be prepared.
    What I mean about being prepared? Buy gear to use after X levels + knowing the hero.
    How much time will you spend to hit 60? It depends on you and the gear, but it took me no more than 2 days ( 5 hours first, 8 hours next) it can be reduced if u get good gear and rune.

First at all - Level solo, dont go with your friend cousin or whoever you playing, solo, because if you go with partner you lose the extra amount of exp from massacre and xp per kill (your gear). Then, select your hero and read a bit about, watch what skills you would like to do, testing and reading while playing is wasting of time in game.

You must find gear wcih gives you "power stat" and exp always. I don't recomend to spend alot of money because this gear will be changed every 5- 10 - 15 levels so it's good to get something cheap for 1k per pice if u can. So first look for gear level 5 up to 10 this will be fast without xp gear too so you can just "skip it". But the most important level is level 15. Here you need the most exp u can get from your gear and a helm with socket. In the socket put your biggest red gem so u can win up to 30% exp boost, this is like having all the time the exp shrine this is the most "op" think. You will level up like crazy with this, but u also have your exp gear wich gives you an extra plus. Next switch of gear I recomend is level 25 or 30 (if u kill easy the mobs it's okey but if u don't go for swap at 25). Next switch is level 42 ( u must be at nigthmare so you maybe can need a new weapon to farm fast). Why 42? Because you can just get a level 63 Item with level reduction (18 cap) and just own everything. You must get an AoE spell and just one hit everything and with the boost from massacre and your exp gear.
    If it happens to you like it happend to me, be level 48 after killing diablo NM, go act 3 and just make sigebreaker or arerat.
    When you get 50 u can go for new gear with 10 level reduction and check for some update, here you can trow your exp gear and just let the helm with the red gem so u can go and still one hitting everything. You can run fast hell to act 3 and just farm here because the amount of mobs going for Ghom and Azmodan is too much and u get massacre everytime u find mobs to kill, so it's pretty nice. I was level 48 and went to act 4 with level 57 so 9 levels just in act 3... Its pretty nice

Well guys that's for now just try that
    Btw to find reduced level items you must imput "60" in first level range and don't put nothing in the second one . pss I recomend 2handed because are lower prices :P
    Last edited by PacHo; 08-21-2012 at 04:16 PM.

[Fast Leveling] Not Bot - Playing Only.
    Guts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a hero.

zodecode's Avatar Private