0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold and Time Saving Tip's

If you are new to D3 or are creating a second account this might help you a lot
    start with demon hunter(for GF later) level as quickly as possible. Using XP and
    GF gear as you can get it. Save all XP and GF gear you get in the chest.

sell everything else until lvl 30 or so

unlock the chest as you can

BUY: a mace at level 9, level 14, and level 23 the highest dsp you can get. not sure on the other
    common weapons (feel free to post them) used by all class's. but those are the dps brakes
    for the mace. you should be able to one or 2 hit just about anything until higher levels

BUY: level 9 level 14 level 23 XP max gear (with gf if possible) 2 socket chest 1 socket pants 1 socket helm
    needed 3 flawless square amethyst(chest and pants) one flawless square ruby(helm)

BUY: 2 adventuring rings of wounding and 1 adventuring amulet of wounding
    2 clever rings of wounding and 1 clever amulet of wounding

one set of each level, full gear

Use the same gear on all char class's you play up to 9 char.'s thou demon hunter is the only class that req. you
    to use a bow or special weapon in order to attack with all attack skills you have available. You may still want one for GF.

Did this very thing cost me about 600k took 2 1/2 days to level 4 chars. to 30 plus. Soloed everything made back my 600k easy
    main focus was dps weapons and vital.Hope it work's as well for you as it did for me. Don't see the need to grind for all that 1-30
    gear anyways vital and dps worked great for all char class's. Made it to NM with each, no problems with boss's......

1.) TIP Don't unlock Blacksmithing or Jewelry Crafting Save your GOLD :P and just buy them gem. (at this time......)
    2.) TIP Look for the place's that say check point and than have a lot of monsters right after that or just a little ways away
    kill them all. OOO than press ESC and leave than resume and do it again until your not getting enough XP Than find the next one
    3.) TIP Look for place's that say check point and have and chest a little ways away for MF/GF too. (an elite boss is a plus)
    4.) TIP If you can still find a good place to GF don't tell me or anyone else.....

In the end using this method you should have 9 to 10 level 30 plus char's for under a mil. I'm working on the endgame now.
    Those price may change do to my posting of this info I hope not to much ??? that is up to all of you that play the game and not me.

Anyway MUCH LOVE don't hate on me to much I loved my D2 power leveling to 70 in a day but this is the best info I got for you so far on d3
    leveling. If you can improve upon it in anyway feel free to post. I don't blog much and rarely check back if i do so..... please help each other
    understand whatever you don't.
    Hope it helps TimeAndSpace see you all in game. O I'm Poo can't afford the r so don't waste time typing to ask.
    Last edited by zodecode; 08-20-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Gold and Time Saving Tip's
    gatoqueri's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good begginers guide
    Thanks for the contribution!

markesd's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why only level to 30? I am not sure what you mean, unless you know there would be lvl30 pvp in the future :P

Fuzzied's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a tip to get to level 30 quickly, mostly common knowledge by now but thanks for sharing none the less

zodecode's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you
    Last edited by zodecode; 08-24-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Dirtpetit's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really helpful for me, but it's always great with new contributors! I'm sure someone will find this helpful. +1 rep (Can't give more, sadly.)