1195/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fuzzynuts1 View Post
    Were any of you guys botting a long time (months) before this ban and survived other ban waves? Are they detecting people that were undetected before, or is this just another standard DB ban wave?
    I've been botting for 3 or so months. Survived every ban wave yes. Got hit this maint.

Diablo 3 Ban Reports Go Here
    ahtiu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rush4x users got hit by a ban wave bout 6 hours ago

backtobasix's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nooooo i finally got hit =(! was fun while it lasted

CHandest's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned for scamming on 7 accounts and I swear by god I don't know how my automated bots should be able to scam anyone while looting, lol. The accounts were fresh so I cannot understand why. I have tried to appeal their judgement on all the accounts but all rejected.

Here is what they wrote:

Code:
    * * * NOTICE OF FINAL WARNING * * *

Account Name: [email protected]
    BattleTag: xxxx#xxxx

A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III. The account action detailed below was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcome of our investigation due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly and appropriate action taken on all accounts involved.

Account Action: Account Closure

Offence: Scamming another Player
    This category includes:
    *Acquiring items or any other 'possessions' from another player through misinformation, confusion, or fraud (Scamming)

This Diablo III account has been closed based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Diablo III Policies (http://eu.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-policies) and Terms of Use Agreement (http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/d3_tou.html).

Any open bids or auctions at the time of the account’s closure have been cancelled. Your open bids will be refunded to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account’s closure will not be refunded or reversed.

Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new licence or attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal wait to purchase a new Diablo III licence until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III licence, the new account will overwrite your old account and any prior heroes or items will be permanently erased.

This page contains details on how suspensions are appealed and reviewed:
    http://www.battle.net/support/article/6741

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
    Diablo III Customer Support
    http://eu.battle.net/support
    Read my ultimate guide on how to AH bot in the guide section here at ownedcore :-)

Doowron6's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the people who got banned for using Demonbuddy, did you ever play in public games or have people on your friends list that would notice? I have separate account for botting with no friends and never play in pub games. I also run the bot about 20+ hours a day for the last month or two.

itsbiju's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Doowron6 View Post
    For the people who got banned for using Demonbuddy, did you ever play in public games or have people on your friends list that would notice? I have separate account for botting with no friends and never play in pub games. I also run the bot about 20+ hours a day for the last month or two.
    20 hours a day and never got caught? Just never going into a public game has to be how you stay under the radar.

MysteryBoi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone been banned for doing the afk farm in act 5 and not using any bots or programs just items to hold keys down ?

Fulkol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MysteryBoi View Post
    Has anyone been banned for doing the afk farm in act 5 and not using any bots or programs just items to hold keys down ?
    I guess they won't do such, you can say you were watching film on 2nd monitor and held down your mousebutton.. so in this case it was not afk farming
    Also these "exploits" are fixed so fast that they don't impact the economy/paragon system that much that they'd need to investigate it further.

cloudstrife007's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fulkol View Post
    I guess they won't do such, you can say you were watching film on 2nd monitor and held down your mousebutton.. so in this case it was not afk farming
    Also these "exploits" are fixed so fast that they don't impact the economy/paragon system that much that they'd need to investigate it further.
    There really isn't an economy lol

optovisc's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time botting so forgive my noob questions. Has anyone been banned while using the various pixel recognition bots available on the other subforum?

How long should I run my bot generally? Of course I don't expect never to get detected but just curious about a rule of thumb. Thanks!

Fulkol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by optovisc View Post
    First time botting so forgive my noob questions. Has anyone been banned while using the various pixel recognition bots available on the other subforum?

How long should I run my bot generally? Of course I don't expect never to get detected but just curious about a rule of thumb. Thanks!
    Using them for about 1 month (ghombots, manglebot back in time, chestrun bot,sword of the stranger bot back in time) (also using macro for afk places)
    Usually 6-10 hours and then 6-10 hours break, so let's say a half day botting a half day rest
    No ban yet and I don't know about anyone got banned for these nowdays

w00tx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blizzard usually have banwaves not just single user bans now and then.. when it happens, it happens big

Aikeelu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a warning: A few botters have been banned today using Demonbuddy. Probably more accounts are flagged or banned and not reported yet

Most of them was botting 24/7 since RoS released with multiple accounts, that's all we know for now.

Source: Demonbuddy Forum - Ban Section - Ban Reports

shenton99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was on about 2 hours ago was fine...just went to log on and was banned...Assuming it is most likely autoit AHbot. I wasn't running it 24/7 either so all of you people that think your safe running it only for 12 hours better watch out!

scrx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shenton99 View Post
    Was on about 2 hours ago was fine...just went to log on and was banned...Assuming it is most likely autoit AHbot. I wasn't running it 24/7 either so all of you people that think your safe running it only for 12 hours better watch out!
    same here, only used the auto it ghom bot.. great