0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheKingKong View Post
    well I hope they spare my main account because I have 4 RMAH transaction that is being processed right now.
    even if they banned your acc, u will still get the payment safely into your paypal acc.. btw i heard from forum saying that protecting your acc with AUTHENTICATOR can minimal the risk of being banned.. i am not sure if it is true or not.

Diablo 3 Ban Reports Go Here
    TheKingKong's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently my main has an auth attached to it. Also my other accounts that I was using for sark also had auths and they were banned.

rockroll's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheKingKong View Post
    Currently my main has an auth attached to it. Also my other accounts that I was using for sark also had auths and they were banned.
    i guess i was wrong then... let's just hope that bliz will spare all of us..

natesb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 100jason View Post
    did you ever give him gold?
    Never gave him gold or items, never joined any of his games, didnt have him on friends list. We never played together cause I never actually played d3. The one and only link between us is that we shared an IP address (router)

Oxis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we go:

Server: The America

11/13 Bot & 2 Main accounts got ban

24/7 botting

Immortal Bot - no other addons or script

I stop the bot manually every 6 hrs to repair and to do something out of the pattern a little. Collect gold every 12 hrs
    Some bot use the gold AH some don't.

All 13 bots were running on the same pc, no vpn no vm

2 Main accounts are on a 2nd pc, bot free, script free, cheat free.

Main accounts don't even use RMAH, gold AH only. But I do use gearswap on the main account.

All D3 accounts are on the same network.

Lost 300m gold when they banned me and about $500 worth of RMAH stuff that I was going to sell.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Oxis; 07-12-2012 at 09:52 PM.

poissonorb's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rockroll View Post
    even if they banned your acc, u will still get the payment safely into your paypal acc.. btw i heard from forum saying that protecting your acc with AUTHENTICATOR can minimal the risk of being banned.. i am not sure if it is true or not.
    not true. got auth on two accounts, both banned.

chinese55's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by natesb View Post
    Never gave him gold or items, never joined any of his games, didnt have him on friends list. We never played together cause I never actually played d3. The one and only link between us is that we shared an IP address (router)
    I did give 300k to my another account and joined the game, using my other home computer shared the same wireless under the roof and also 5m to my friend he was at another location. this is really matter? OMG.....

Lena Oxton's Avatar Master Sergeant Legendary Seller
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bannnnnnnnnnnnned

Huuuuge banwave!! Was using IB for 5 of my accounts, all 5 got banned.

One account has never been botted, was active for almost 2 months and just started botting 2 days ago,
    this also got banned.

Main acc bought in may, botted for 2 months, 250m collected, banned.
    3 other accounts of various types and lengths, banned.

All through the same IP, like many users.

Very sad day, but i kinda saw it coming after reading up on the bans in the past 24 hours.
    Even still, i had hope that i was one of the lucky ones.

I seriously think this is the biggest ban since the HB wave.
    If you've been botting, you may have already been flagged, just bot until the account runs dry. (=

I used the TNT bot only on the main account over a month ago. Also played with HB on 2 accounts.
    But for them all to be banned at the same minute, this depicts that it doesnt matter what the hell you're
    running, unless if you've created a bot that has random % variables on every aspect from logging in,
    to creating an instance, to leaving, looping, detecting mobs and attacking them, all on random % values.

GL brethren, think im done in the botting game for D3.

(Posted this on another ban thread, but seeing as this was the main, wanted a copy here too!)

Oxis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gotta go get another 14 accounts and level those up legitimately and wait till gold price soaring then start botting again!!!

Simonzi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Oxis View Post
    gotta go get another 14 accounts and level those up legitimately and wait till gold price soaring then start botting again!!!
    I've thought about getting a few more accounts again, but I'm pretty sure with the ability to sell gold on the RMAH, Blizzard is going to be much quicker on banning bots.

iliketodance's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    I've thought about getting a few more accounts again, but I'm pretty sure with the ability to sell gold on the RMAH, Blizzard is going to be much quicker on banning bots.
    You definitely made profit then, starting up again wouldn't hurt. Also, go for another run and get ready for expansion pack =P

All my DB accounts were banned yesterday, wonder if it was easier for them to track cause it was all under the same ip. Been reading on hidemyass.com, one of their features "New IP every time you connect". Sounds tempting O.o

badboydiabl0's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I am waiting until the banning simmers down a bit before I start again. Right now buying a new account and jumping in would be suicide.

TheKingKong's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hidemyass sounds very tempting. Wonder if continuously changing my IPs will help.

fredfenster's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BOT: D3 Mimic
    TIME 1: 8 hours a day (not straight through, either)
    REGION: US
    TIME 2: Monday-Friday; personal time on weekends
    HACKS if you used any: None
    GOLD selling or buying: Sold: Made about 20 mil

Looks like almost all of the users who this bot were hit also. Some didn't bot for the last few days and were still given a ban. Maybe they were just waiting for the right moment to drop the hammer.

xspunxx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sandal25 View Post
    Huuuuge banwave!! Was using IB for 5 of my accounts, all 5 got banned.

One account has never been botted, was active for almost 2 months and just started botting 2 days ago,
    this also got banned.

Main acc bought in may, botted for 2 months, 250m collected, banned.
    3 other accounts of various types and lengths, banned.

All through the same IP, like many users.

Very sad day, but i kinda saw it coming after reading up on the bans in the past 24 hours.
    Even still, i had hope that i was one of the lucky ones.

I seriously think this is the biggest ban since the HB wave.
    If you've been botting, you may have already been flagged, just bot until the account runs dry. (=

I used the TNT bot only on the main account over a month ago. Also played with HB on 2 accounts.
    But for them all to be banned at the same minute, this depicts that it doesnt matter what the hell you're
    running, unless if you've created a bot that has random % variables on every aspect from logging in,
    to creating an instance, to leaving, looping, detecting mobs and attacking them, all on random % values.

GL brethren, think im done in the botting game for D3.

(Posted this on another ban thread, but seeing as this was the main, wanted a copy here too!)
    *Le sigh*, I think eventually those who bot are already flagged and are just waiting for the next ban wave. Seems like anyone botting from using Sarkoth scripts to AH Scripts eventually get the ban hammer. Reading through most of the posts in this thread, I don't think so it involves specifically RMAH transactions, it also includes obvious botting patterns and huge sums of gold, pretty much anything to do with botting basically.

I'm guilty of botting just for simple farming, not surprised if I get banned. Blizzard is going all out for their sacred RMAH profit. Pay to win boys or grind your life away. :P