Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the link is dead :-/ could you point an idiot to the link i think i badly need it

Originally Posted by AndrielMarie View Post
    Hi all,

I made a guide for all those still struggling to launch their very first bot. The guide is intended for new comer to installing and running the DH Script for the first time. I tried to incorporate as much instructions as I can, but if anything is not clear, feel free to let me know and I will try to explain what I meant for each step. Note that I do not own any credit for the script, only to the guide.

For this initial version, I have left out setting up VMWare and Remote Management. If many likes this document and is helpful, and has become polished, I will proceed to improving the guide and add the VM/Multibot and Remote Management part. I also intentionally remove the "Auto Update" on the instruction so as not to confuse the "green" users of the guide.

Link to the Idiot's Guide

p.s.
    * My first post!
    * I don't really bot a lot, I usually do Bot for an hour and either shutdown the PC (electricity is expensive) or play for an hour or so myself
    * I enjoy technology, software, hardware, gadget, but I'm more of a PC guy
    * For troubleshooting your script, post in the appropriate Script section . You can post here, and I can try to help. But if you are a beginner, I would strongly advise against modifying the code yourself. However, I strongly advise that you scroll thru the script and read it. Make a copy of the original before doing any kind of editing.
    * If you find the guide useful, do let me know . If you find something wrong, let me know too! If you find it utter garbage, let me know as well why it is (i.e. a better guide is out there already, or my guide is not understandable because I use gibberish words, etc)!
    * English is not my native language, while that is not a 100% excuse, it still accounts to my mistakes if even just partially
    * "Idiot's" word is used here in homage of the many Idiot's Guide series books, and not to the user of this forum or the state of mind of the readers.

Idiot's Guide to Shimizoki's Sarkoth Script, VM, and Remote Management
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12