121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy Free Arena wins - Farming Conquest points for ilvl496 gear

This method is not new for some of us, but most people, who never did arenas in 5.3 have missed it for sure!

The basic:

With the changed mechanic for conquest points weekly cap, there is tons of people buying/selling 2v2 arena cap on every WoW server.
    For easy wins, most teams lower their MMR to face easier opponents by chain Queue and Leave Queue when it pops up.

Here goes our guide:

Setup phase:

1. Get 2 wow accounts, lvl 90, same faction, same server (we are still in 5.3) - Gear is not required - We will farm free wins only!

2. Group them up and make or join existing 2v2 team with both.

3. Prepare and bind for easy to use 3 macros:

Macro AQ(Corrected - With thanks to tmanowen for the help):
    /click ConquestJoinButton
    Macro AE:
    /click PVPReadyDialogEnterBattleButton
    Macro AL:
    /script LeaveBattlefield()
    4. Open your PvP tab on your Group Leader, and click on your 2v2 Team, so its getting selected (highlighted)

Now you are ready for the repeated actions:

5. Use AQ macro on your Group Leader, so your team get in the queue.

6. Use the AE macro on both accounts, when the arena invite pops-up, so they get in the arena game.

7. Wait 60sec for the preparation phase, and use the AL macro 3-10sec AFTER the arena start.

8. Repeat steps 5-6-7 till you are Conquest capped or get bored!

Statistics and facts:

You will get Free wins in 1 out of 3 games from my testing on EU Mysery Battlegroup after ~250 games "played".

On EU Mysery, the 2v2 queue for low ratings is practically instant (2-5 sec.), so with speed queuing, every game is done in less than 2min - 60sec for loading-queue-loading (depend of the computer speed) + 60sec preparation phase, you will get ~1800-2700 CP/Hour

There are two type of free wins - some teams queue and dont enter, other teams enter but leave before preparation is over. So even if you have opponents in the game, do-not-leave!

Extra tip - if you combine the two characters as popular 2v2 class/spec setups, even some real opponents will simply leave, and grant you free win!

Practical use:

1. Gearing freshly dinged lvl 90 characters - you dont need to obtain ilvl 476/496 craft gear, neither the blue ilvl458 set, but simply spend several hours leeching, till you can rise ilvl enough, for queueing LFR.

2. Leveling guilds: You get ~960k Guild Experience per Free win (If both characters are from the same guild) or 10-15M Guild Experience/hour!

3. Boosting guild reputation: You can get exalted with the guild in dosens of wins.

4. Same as 1, but for lvl 90 farming bots - Your bot will drag lesser attention if its in full Tyrannical gear, enchanted and gemmed, instead of quest greenies.

5. Achievments: You could climb to 1550 rating 2v2 achievment, if lucky on RNG. FoS for 25 000 CP gained in season 13 too.

I hope you enjoyed reading, and get your free Tyrannical gear (Including weapons!) just before the season ends in 2 weeks (27th Aug).

P.S.: WIll do my best to update it, when 5.4 goes live, since the patch would mess it for sure!!!

[DISCLAIMER] The PQR profile IS NOT tested after the PQR/PE banwave, so use with caution or dont use it at all!

P.S.2: vitalic made nice PQR profile for automation! You can use it here in his answer below.
    Last edited by Cecu; 02-08-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Easy Free Arena wins - Farming Conquest points for ilvl496 gear
    Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Thaadevil; 08-15-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thaadevil View Post
    This is true
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thaadevil View Post
    You must be partially correct, just saw this guy posted 45min before me guide using nearly the same method, but in totally different manner! (I wrote it for hour and so, but thats not an issue, since we are not in competition or anything around )

On a side note, I have used the search function several times, and that bring nothing even similar, at least not in the current season, with the unlocked hard cap on conquest points. But even if there is the same guide out there, Im happy that anyone have posted it, and people have used it already!

Feel free to correct me if Im wrong, of course.
    Last edited by Cecu; 08-15-2013 at 11:22 AM.

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill try it and tell you how it goes

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used this about maybe i'd sayyyyy like 4 months ago. i had it set up with key spam. Had it running all day, tanking my mmr to literally the lowest possible... never got 1 free win. It's completely rng and based upon other peoples actions.
    edit: also u dont need all of
    Code:
    /click PVPMicroButton
    /click PVPQueueFrameCategoryButton2
    all u need is the /click ConquestJoinButton because it is always there no matter if u have your spellframe or auctionframe or anything or nothing open the button is still present Not flame, just helpful comment
    Last edited by Augury13; 08-15-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    I used this about maybe i'd sayyyyy like 4 months ago. i had it set up with key spam. Had it running all day, tanking my mmr to literally the lowest possible... never got 1 free win. It's completely rng and based upon other peoples actions.
    edit: also u dont need all of
    Code:
    /click PVPMicroButton
    /click PVPQueueFrameCategoryButton2
    all u need is the /click ConquestJoinButton because it is always there no matter if u have your spellframe or auctionframe or anything or nothing open the button is still present Not flame, just helpful comment
    Yea, when people like you for example tank their mmr down the slope, its where the free win leech

Thanks for the macro improvement, its working, editing the OP with credits for you of course!

Regarding the rng with the free wins, I have no look on the other battlegroups indeed, but in mine, Im running it since several days, and its stable still!

Today statistics are 135 games with 45:90. I have no idea how its going with the lowest possible mmr, since people usually try to lower it under 1500, but that way the matchmaking is keeping me always in the 1450-1550 range.

@Balthier:
    Are you sure you are in the mmr range, im running to?
    Last edited by Cecu; 08-15-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Balthier's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this, I didn't even win 1 within 20 games :/

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, im back from last time i posted and i must say thanks very much for this, i used my friends account to queue and did a 23k cap. Queues were fast and we won quite a few, at one pint we were at 7 - 0 just from these ghost teams :P I just queued/entered and browsed some forums, repeat like that so i was never bored.

Whenever i lost a lot in a row i'd just remake the team and i'd seem to meet 1 or 2 ghost teams straight off, anyway here's a pic of statistics from my fresh priest, never played arena on it before:

Now just need to cap next week and i'll get the achievement, ready for it to be turned into a fos. +5 rep

vitalic's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, this is awesome. I made about 5k Conquest points in a couple of hours last night while testing some arena code, and that was early morning when not as many boosters are around.

This morning I knocked up a PQR interrupt profile to automate the whole process. Download here: ArenaWins.rar

Just run it on both characters and you can go do something else while you collect points

Melnorme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide. Has anyone tried it with 3v3 or 5v5?

Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt it will work in the 3v3, 5v5 since I see no point for anyone to trackdown their MMR so low.

Anyone, im happy, it had worked for some people.

@Vitalic Thanks for the PQR profile, automation is always a plus! So bad i never messed with PQR, only with HB Botbases so far

vitalic's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cecu View Post
    I doubt it will work in the 3v3, 5v5 since I see no point for anyone to trackdown their MMR so low.

Anyone, im happy, it had worked for some people.

@Vitalic Thanks for the PQR profile, automation is always a plus! So bad i never messed with PQR, only with HB Botbases so far
    PQR is really simple, takes two seconds to setup

1. Download PQR
    2. Extract profile to INTERRUPT folder
    3. Run PQR, attach, select/enable profile

Edit: also repped you back. And I understand what you mean, still maybe above will be useful to someone that doesn't know about PQR.
    Last edited by vitalic; 08-17-2013 at 01:08 PM.

bloodraw08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone explain why this works?
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T.S. Eliot

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to record my progress doing this. Will edit every 2-3 games.
    0 - team stayed
    1 - team never showed up
    2 - team left before/after game started

EDIT: Nevermind, I got too lazy to record it. I would say I win 1/5 games though
    Last edited by phantom325; 08-18-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast